Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 370 ]

Desirable Fatcat

LMAO, OMG, tysm, bby, I could not for the life of me remember Nicole the Hotness's username omg and I felt horrible but you had it up on the front and I'm like omg I need to say something...XD

Shiro, that's the user I have art with from years back and couldn't remember. XD

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jen-Til
LMAO, OMG, tysm, bby, I could not for the life of me remember Nicole the Hotness's username omg and I felt horrible but you had it up on the front and I'm like omg I need to say something...XD

Shiro, that's the user I have art with from years back and couldn't remember. XD

rofl rofl rofl
Well, yay! I'm just glad I could help <3

I am actually still waiting on an art piece she commissioned for us forever and a day ago!
(But, I am pretty sure both her and the artist quit Gaia... xd )
-

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Shiro Nishida
Haha, I guess you're right. :'D

Hmmm.... if I'm cooler than you, does that mean you're hotter than me? surprised //philosoraptor mode: ENGAGED
why hate? it's only a game. why u hev 2 B med? emotion_awesome once I'm done, I'll be happy to share. 3nodding

i can't help it okay? it was $15 for each piece and I had plenty of cash to burn through (plus she needed it too, so it was a win-win situation) T uT

here's 4 pieces of the sets I ordered from her that aren't that sig art you already saw.
[x] | [x] | [x] | [x]
last one is quite possibly my fav. whee

she did open her rl slots on facebook of all places, but she's been quiet for a few months now ever since she moved out of state. maybe she'll come back to gaia sooner or later. it's all up in the air right now. :'D

I'll keep that offer in mind tho. Thanks! c:

Not yet. Let me get to my goal weight and then we'll talk! rofl
And, mostly because I have always admired people who know how to do that kind of stuff and actually get to do it. It is any gamers dream to be a part of/help create a game. Even if given the opportunity, I wouldn't know how to translate a videogames user interface. It's so cool! gonk

Ooooooh~ You lucky duck! = u= $15? That's it. Aw, man! I'm sad I couldn't get in on that! xd That is super sweet of you though! smile And, FFFFFFFFFFFFF. I love her art. It really is great. I really enjoy all of them. But, I love the one you had in your siggy the best, I think. I'm not really sure why. (Actually, do you know if she takes rl commissions on da or anything?)

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

Jen-Til

lmao i remember how much you struggled to remember her name when you showed me the collection of artwork the other day at your place :'D

at least you finally remembered her c:

VampireDraculina
Not yet. Let me get to my goal weight and then we'll talk! rofl
And, mostly because I have always admired people who know how to do that kind of stuff and actually get to do it. It is any gamers dream to be a part of/help create a game. Even if given the opportunity, I wouldn't know how to translate a videogames user interface. It's so cool! gonk

Ooooooh~ You lucky duck! = u= $15? That's it. Aw, man! I'm sad I couldn't get in on that! xd That is super sweet of you though! smile And, FFFFFFFFFFFFF. I love her art. It really is great. I really enjoy all of them. But, I love the one you had in your siggy the best, I think. I'm not really sure why. (Actually, do you know if she takes rl commissions on da or anything?)

lmao you're on! c<

it's simpler than you'd imagine, but at the same time the coding gets technical fast. just make sure to edit the correct values or the code will bork itself and cause massive crashes when least expected. that would cause the QC to fail, which then has to be resubmitted for the publisher to run it by QC again. it's tedious, so accuracy is of utmost importance.

idk if her prices will be the same, but she's considering reopening her slots soon. maybe this weekend, or next. As for artwork she's done, yeah, that siggy one I had is pretty damn awesome. Need to order summoar from her soon too when she opens slots up on dA/FB. 3nodding

Considerate Marshmallow

14,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
VampireDraculina
Moke Moo Moo
emotion_bigheart

*glomps*
Congrats! I think I saw you mention you finally have a new computer!
Do you still need my help with those programs?
-huggleluffs- heart

Indeed I have! And yes, I would very much appreciate it if it's not too much trouble! heart I think you mentioned a friend telling you he could give you PS before @@

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eeeep! Sorry I haven't been posting, guys emotion_bigheart
I dropped my ipod and smashed the screen finally (after 5 years. It had a nice, long run rofl ), my tablet finally died on me and my laptop stopped working as well... crying
So, I have had a lovely few days. rolleyes
But, I am using my desktop right now, so I should be on like normal again.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Moke Moo Moo
VampireDraculina
Moke Moo Moo
emotion_bigheart

*glomps*
-huggleluffs- heart

Indeed I have! And yes, I would very much appreciate it if it's not too much trouble! heart I think you mentioned a friend telling you he could give you PS before @@

Yaaay! Congratulations! That's so good to hear heart
And, sure! It might be a little more difficult now that my laptop is busted...
I will see if my boyfriend can fix it. If not, I will have him do everything and I will send you the program(s) on his desktop or his laptop or something. I will figure it out for you emotion_bigheart So, no worries. I will keep you updated now that you are just basically waiting on me! xD
(Are programs like that too big to e-mail, I wonder? Maybe I can send some of them to you over Skype... Hmmmm. *goes off to bother le boyfran and ask* )

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Shiro Nishida

I wish I was better with coding. It sis rather time consuming, but I always found it to be interesting, fun and overall really satisfying.
Yeah, it sounds like it. It doesn't sound 'hard', per say. But very long and tedious. I would always be so paranoid to ******** everything up sweatdrop I will just stick to listening to you tell me all about it emotion_kirakira I think it is safer for the games that way. lmao

I am going to have to keep an eye out for her opening her DA slots ninja Thanks for the heads up. I really do still want at least one piece done by her. I have wanted one for too long!

Aside from work and art though, how has everything been? 3nodding Better, I hope heart
-

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500

bambeii's Wife

Sparkling Unicorn

VampireDraculina

Username: spoder
Samples: da / tumblr / check rlc link!
Offering: i do! multiple styles like different kinds of chibis, fullbodies, and doodles hehe
Avatar: i love all... so it is your preference!
Pose: i have some, but you can always request one!
Extra: thank you for taking a look!!
Pricing: rlc info

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
spoder

I love your name and I absolutely love your art emotion_bigheart
Sadly, I am not currently taking anymore rl commissions. I'm terribly sorry.
Hopefully in the future I can commission you, though. Because I really do like your art! >w<

bambeii's Wife

Sparkling Unicorn

VampireDraculina

aw thank you!! and no worries! <3
that's super sweet ;w; thank you for keeping me in mind!!
i hope u get tons of art c:

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
spoder
VampireDraculina

aw thank you!! and no worries! <3
that's super sweet ;w; thank you for keeping me in mind!!
i hope u get tons of art c:

Of course, of course heart It's no problem at all. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. I really appreciate it! ^_^
And, thank you! I am actually broke because I ended up buying over 1T in art recently. I need to slow down and give myself time to replenish my gold funds rofl
-

Considerate Marshmallow

14,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
VampireDraculina
Moke Moo Moo
VampireDraculina
Moke Moo Moo
emotion_bigheart

*glomps*
-huggleluffs- heart

Yaaay! Congratulations! That's so good to hear heart
And, sure! It might be a little more difficult now that my laptop is busted...
I will see if my boyfriend can fix it. If not, I will have him do everything and I will send you the program(s) on his desktop or his laptop or something. I will figure it out for you emotion_bigheart So, no worries. I will keep you updated now that you are just basically waiting on me! xD
(Are programs like that too big to e-mail, I wonder? Maybe I can send some of them to you over Skype... Hmmmm. *goes off to bother le boyfran and ask* )
Lol no rush, no rush, but gah, I'm so sorry to hear all the electronics died on you! D:

I've never used Skype, and I'm no expert but I would think it's possible to send a program like that through e-mail... e_e Also would it be from a physical copy of PS? Reason I ask is because I tend to be wary about certain programs downloaded straight from the Internets. @@

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Moke Moo Moo
Lol no rush, no rush, but gah, I'm so sorry to hear all the electronics died on you! D:

I've never used Skype, and I'm no expert but I would think it's possible to send a program like that through e-mail... e_e Also would it be from a physical copy of PS? Reason I ask is because I tend to be wary about certain programs downloaded straight from the Internets. @@

I know... I was super bummed out. But my boyfriend is being sweet and getting me a new laptop. rolleyes I told him I would accept more RAM in my desktop, but he won't listen. WHATEVER. Spend more money talk2hand

As for the PS, I wanted to try and send you the one I have, but you reminded me about that code thing so I am not sure it would work. I do not actually have another physical copy. Actually, I dont even have my first copy. I lost it. No it is just on my laptop. LOL. But, yeah, I was just going to download one on to my desktop, make sure it was clean and safe and then send it to you. But if you're not okay with that, then I might not be able to help you... This is what I have been saying the entire time, though. I said I would find a torrent and download it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff