Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
<3 emotion_hug
i know how he feels, but i also..worry sort of. i don't doubt his feelings but i know his are much..newer than mine. and i know he hasn't really told his family about me. they know he has someone and a couple of cagey fact about me but thats it. while i am trying to give him time to do things at his own pace, that non-logical brain of mine likes to throw a worry at me that he isn't ready for this or whatever :

Oh man. I know all about them feels, gurl. lmao. (I had a similar situation a week or two ago with my guy.) Just try and hang in there heart Hopefully it will get better once you move closer! Maybe he is just waiting for that? ;o; (Of course, if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can pm me heart )

yea. kind of don't want it to be a situation where he springs me on his family, a rip a bandaid off so to speak situation

No, yeah. I completely understand that. You could always bring it up, if you really wanted to.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Copyrighted Looks
VampireDraculina
Copyrighted Looks
VampireDraculina

Okay,sounds good! Like I said she's so pretty! I really like her design ^u^

Oh, thank you very much! If you need any art as reference, I have plenty 3nodding I could pm you some on thursday when i commission you.

Okay sure that would be great! smile Have a happy holiday weekend! ^u^

Thank you so much heart I worked Friday and Saturday. But have a 3 day weekend now starting yesterday.
I hope you had a great weekend as well! smile

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Antivas
VampireDraculina
I will. I am not sure if you saw what I told Copyrighted, but I will be PMing you on Thursday 3nodding (Or possibly Friday if I am working graveyard.)

oh omg don't even worry about it fam there is no rush u REST jfc... i have never had 2 work a graveyard shift but like damn girl... get some sleep lmao
everything is open and i am going no where!! honestly take ur time lmao don't even worry emotion_bigheart

Oh, thanks so much for being so nice and understanding. And mostly patient. Yeah, I work full time doing graveyard. lol. So, like, I am always exhausted. @___@;;
BUT, at least i always have full time hours. Guaranteed.
I also get paid more than the people during the day.
So, like....ugh. I hate it. Its stressful and scary and dangerous af.
Buuuuut...dat paycheck doe. Unf.
I just roll with it. The money is good.
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
<3 emotion_hug
i know how he feels, but i also..worry sort of. i don't doubt his feelings but i know his are much..newer than mine. and i know he hasn't really told his family about me. they know he has someone and a couple of cagey fact about me but thats it. while i am trying to give him time to do things at his own pace, that non-logical brain of mine likes to throw a worry at me that he isn't ready for this or whatever :

Oh man. I know all about them feels, gurl. lmao. (I had a similar situation a week or two ago with my guy.) Just try and hang in there heart Hopefully it will get better once you move closer! Maybe he is just waiting for that? ;o; (Of course, if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can pm me heart )

yea. kind of don't want it to be a situation where he springs me on his family, a rip a bandaid off so to speak situation

No, yeah. I completely understand that. You could always bring it up, if you really wanted to.
i'm trying to be patient. i don't want to rush him

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
FruitTartz
VampireDraculina

Username: FruitTartz
Samples: [dA] [fB]
Offering: Chibi and Regular
Pose: I don't have a pose idea, and yes, I would like one c:
Extra: N/A
Pricing: Chibis are 10bill min. ; Regular is 80bill min.

I would love a chibi of Evangeline heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mister Man Chan
VampireDraculina

Username: mister man chan
Samples: album
Offering: chibi
Pose: I usually come up with it when I start drawing :> unless you have some suggestions
Extra: nope
Pricing: 15b

Okay. First of all, I love your name. lol heart
Secondly, thank you for the interest! But, I think I think I am looking for a different style.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay

Also understandable! D;
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Also understandable! D;
for the time being, while it is there in the back of my mind, i'm waiting. watching. currently i don't think i need to have that chat with him, but as he starts suggesting meeting the family more and more it will. least that is what i think

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Also understandable! D;

for the time being, while it is there in the back of my mind, i'm waiting. watching. currently i don't think i need to have that chat with him, but as he starts suggesting meeting the family more and more it will. least that is what i think

No, you're right. You would know best. Ultimately, the relationship is between you and him. You'll know when you should bring it up heart
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Also understandable! D;

No, you're right. You would know best. Ultimately, the relationship is between you and him. You'll know when you should bring it up heart
heart

how are you deary?

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Demonic Warrior

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Also understandable! D;

heart

how are you deary?

I am hot. It is 108 where I live in California right now. I am melting.
We are BBQing and smoking outside. I have my laptop out here playing music.
It's pretty chill. I am on day 2 of my 3 day weekend.
We went to the Bay Area yesterday and went to the beach.We hiked for a few hours then played in the ocean. I got hella tan. Like...im so dark now. Hahaaa.

How have you been? heart
VampireDraculina

We went to the Bay Area yesterday and went to the beach.We hiked for a few hours then played in the ocean. I got hella tan. Like...im so dark now. Hahaaa.

How have you been? heart
sounds good even though you're melting. not to bad down south by the beach here, don't think its gone over 80!
but all of that sounds really nice, wish i could do the same
lol

okay, dealing with financial stressors one step at a time XD

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina

How have you been? heart

sounds good even though you're melting. not to bad down south by the beach here, don't think its gone over 80!
but all of that sounds really nice, wish i could do the same
lol

okay, dealing with financial stressors one step at a time XD

Ugggh... I envy you <3
What I wouldn't give to still live in San Jose by the ocean. It never got this hot there.

If you lived closer, i'd tell you to come over! ;o;

Oh man. Im sorry. I know what you mean.
(I dont have any currently, but thats only after getting myself into some trouble earlier this year. sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff