Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 370 ]

VampireDraculina

Username: Copyrighted Looks
Samples: most recent and DA gallery
Offering: RLC
Avatar: Evangeline first comes to mind but if you have someone else in mind I can do that as well! ^u^
Pose: It's up to you if you have something in mind, if not, I will be happy to sketch one up!
Extra: I think your OC is so pretty! heart
Pricing: Pricing Info

eixo's Husband

IRL Loiterer

VampireDraculina

Username: Antivas
Samples: here's my [art blog]
Offering: I have a couple different options!! you can find all of them [here]
Avatar: I actually looked through all of them and ended up... loving.. all of them...
Pose: If you give me a quick snippit of the personality of the character, I can usually think up a pose pretty easy, but if there's one in particular you want, just let me know!!
Extra: nope!!
Pricing: my prices range from like $5 to $100.. It all depends on what you pick!!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
yush >< we met up in vegas with a couple other friends for a weekend, it was a nice little get away together for us(since we hadn't seen each other in a few months)
now we got a few more months before seeing each other again, but thankfully for longer period since i'll be doing school there

Oh, so you will be living closer to him soon? surprised

yup, 20min at most away from him, i'm so excited

Oh, yay! Have you moved already then?
Or not yet? :'D
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
yush >< we met up in vegas with a couple other friends for a weekend, it was a nice little get away together for us(since we hadn't seen each other in a few months)
now we got a few more months before seeing each other again, but thankfully for longer period since i'll be doing school there

some point in august -it can't come soon enough- sweatdrop

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Awww heart It all sounds so cute! whee
*fangirls*
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Awww heart It all sounds so cute! whee
*fangirls*
lol >w< i'm working to figure out when in august i should go

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Copyrighted Looks
VampireDraculina

Username: Copyrighted Looks
Samples: most recent and DA gallery
Offering: RLC
Avatar: Evangeline first comes to mind but if you have someone else in mind I can do that as well! ^u^
Pose: It's up to you if you have something in mind, if not, I will be happy to sketch one up!
Extra: I think your OC is so pretty! heart
Pricing: Pricing Info

Oooooh heart I might want to commission you!
Your art is quite lovely 3nodding

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Antivas

VampireDraculina

Username: Antivas
Samples: here's my [art blog]
Offering: I have a couple different options!! you can find all of them [here]
Avatar: I actually looked through all of them and ended up... loving.. all of them...
Pose: If you give me a quick snippit of the personality of the character, I can usually think up a pose pretty easy, but if there's one in particular you want, just let me know!!
Extra: nope!!
Pricing: my prices range from like $5 to $100.. It all depends on what you pick!!

I like your art, but I am a bit confused...
I see you have an experimental, portraits and sketches as styles that you are offering for commission, correct?
But, do you have set or specific prices set for each?
And possibly a sample of each just so I can better identify what is what and differentiate them? heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay

Oh, im so excited for you heart
If you ever need any help, I am not exactly sure how I could possibly be helpful, but pm me!
I'd gladly offer to help you plan something out!
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

If you ever need any help, I am not exactly sure how I could possibly be helpful, but pm me!
I'd gladly offer to help!
haha thank you deary <333
its kind of nerve racking. i've lived in temporary places all my life so i've never really put down roots or anything, but i find myself wanting to with him. at the same time not wanting to rush things so i hold back :s
VampireDraculina

Aww thank you so much, I appreciate that!! And I appreciate the consideration as well! ^u^ Just for reference, since my most recent is still around a month old and I feel like I have improved a little, here is a sketch of a commission I am currently working on WIP. Just a little more cleaner! And I know it's hard to tell without the color or lineart but kinda just to give you an idea. (:

eixo's Husband

IRL Loiterer

VampireDraculina
I see you have an experimental, portraits and sketches as styles that you are offering for commission, correct?
And possibly a sample of each just so I can better identify what is what and differentiate them? heart

oh my bad!! they're all links! so here's more info for the [experimental stuff], the [portraits], and the [sketches]. All of them have examples linked on the page, but i'm currently working on a banner for the portraits. You can look at [this] and [this] are examples of what i'm doing for the portraits!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

I'd gladly offer to help!

haha thank you deary <333
its kind of nerve racking. i've lived in temporary places all my life so i've never really put down roots or anything, but i find myself wanting to with him. at the same time not wanting to rush things so i hold back :s

But, no! That's good. You need to take it slow and be sure this is what you want.
You need to know how he feels and how you feel and make sure you are both on the same page.
Eventually become official and such, you know? It is a lot to think about.
Moving, packing, relationships, work, etc etc.
It was so difficult for me the first time, so just let me know if you have any questions or need advice on anything.
Hopefully I can be of some use! :'D

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Antivas
VampireDraculina

oh my bad!! they're all links! so here's more info for the [experimental stuff], the [portraits], and the [sketches]. All of them have examples linked on the page, but i'm currently working on a banner for the portraits. You can look at [this] and [this] are examples of what i'm doing for the portraits!

Edit: Ooops! I'm so sorry! I needed to edit it 3nodding

Oh man... I'm sorry! I must have not noticed there were links. Im sorry for the inconvenience! ;o;
But, oh man... Now I really want to commission you as well.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Copyrighted Looks
Aww thank you so much, I appreciate that!! And I appreciate the consideration as well! ^u^ Just for reference, since my most recent is still around a month old and I feel like I have improved a little, here is a sketch of a commission I am currently working on WIP. Just a little more cleaner! And I know it's hard to tell without the color or lineart but kinda just to give you an idea. (:

Ooooh! That is so cute!!!! *w* <3
I really want to commission you for a waist up, colored.
But i dont know if i want to do it now, or next thursday.
Im trying to figure it out right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces