emotion_yatta opps dropping in to say hi

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina

D'awww! heart This is sounder cuter and cuter! 3nodding Man, I really hope you enjoy his visit. Take lots of pictures! >w<
It sucks you still have school while he is visiting, but at least he is flying in on a Friday! Do you have classes on Friday?

Oh, really? Well thats cool! Where at? And will you be able to hang out while you are there or no?

I understand. I thought about dropping out of college for a little longer. But I want to continue going. I miss it something terrible.

fff gaia never told me about this post

>w< <33

i do have classes friday but he arrives after my day is done, and then i has the whole weekend XD probably just gonna chill on a beach somewhere.

i missed learning new stuff, don't miss the general college stupid that exists on campus

D:
It just hates me! ; ~;

Oh, well that is good at least! Oh my goodness. I miss the beach and the ocean. I have been wanting to go, but I dont want to go alone! xD;;
Well, if you guys do end up going, tan for me! crying Bask in the warm sun and smell the salty ocean breeze for me. UGH <3 I hope you guys have a blast. I really do.

LOL! Saaaaame. I dont miss the quizes, tests, or homework. But I miss learning. And, sometimes, I even missed homework. I missed being in college so much, I would start doing old school work out of old school books I found. Started writing down words out of my dictionary with their meanings to learn. I got restless. 2 years was too long to be out of school for me. But now I have to try and get into a UC that is not all the way in los angeles and all this other stuff... Ugh. So much drama. I dont want to attend the UC here, but I guess I could. We will see. Still have to decide whether PhD or just a Masters. sweatdrop

What are you working towards right now? (AA? BA? And in what?)

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Messere Mana
heart

Oh, did you changed your name from Prince Mana to Messere Mana? 3nodding emotion_bigheart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pivoinne

Kamerize heart
You changed your name! :O
Well, whatever. #YOLO rofl
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I miss you, dear! how have you been?

Shirtless Hunter

VampireDraculina
Pivoinne

Kamerize heart
Yea!! gosh I should put that in somewhere but decided to have matching names with my bae emotion_yatta

And I missed you too! I'm doing good, I'm actually back in school LOL going at night is suffering but emotion_drool

What about you tho? * - *
Yep. I use to be PRINC3 Mana. :3
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina

D'awww! heart This is sounder cuter and cuter! 3nodding Man, I really hope you enjoy his visit. Take lots of pictures! >w<
It sucks you still have school while he is visiting, but at least he is flying in on a Friday! Do you have classes on Friday?

Oh, really? Well thats cool! Where at? And will you be able to hang out while you are there or no?

I understand. I thought about dropping out of college for a little longer. But I want to continue going. I miss it something terrible.

fff gaia never told me about this post

>w< <33

i do have classes friday but he arrives after my day is done, and then i has the whole weekend XD probably just gonna chill on a beach somewhere.

i missed learning new stuff, don't miss the general college stupid that exists on campus

D:
It just hates me! ; ~;

Oh, well that is good at least! Oh my goodness. I miss the beach and the ocean. I have been wanting to go, but I dont want to go alone! xD;;
Well, if you guys do end up going, tan for me! crying Bask in the warm sun and smell the salty ocean breeze for me. UGH <3 I hope you guys have a blast. I really do.

LOL! Saaaaame. I dont miss the quizes, tests, or homework. But I miss learning. And, sometimes, I even missed homework. I missed being in college so much, I would start doing old school work out of old school books I found. Started writing down words out of my dictionary with their meanings to learn. I got restless. 2 years was too long to be out of school for me. But now I have to try and get into a UC that is not all the way in los angeles and all this other stuff... Ugh. So much drama. I dont want to attend the UC here, but I guess I could. We will see. Still have to decide whether PhD or just a Masters. sweatdrop

What are you working towards right now? (AA? BA? And in what?)
i had to support myself so i started a bit later i'm working towards a BA but i just switched my major so it will be like i'm starting all over again, i feel like i've shot myself in the foot. sweatdrop oh well it will be worth it! ohh UCs are soooooo expensive though, even for cali residents. (from los angeles) i get it is higher education but i really can't stand to spend that much. how'd you do on your gre? i had a friend who took it this past week

he arrives soon i'm soooo excited. >.< i will go to beach but i'm one of those people who doesn't tan, i just burn, haha XD but i will lay out in sun for you!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
h0ujun
bump

Guapo heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pivoinne
VampireDraculina
Pivoinne

Kamerize heart

Yea!! gosh I should put that in somewhere but decided to have matching names with my bae emotion_yatta

And I missed you too! I'm doing good, I'm actually back in school LOL going at night is suffering but emotion_drool

What about you tho? * - *

D'awww emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Y U SO CUTE, BABE? UGH!
Anyways, yes. Rude. Put it in yo siggy or something? D: Just so people know. It took me a while to realize who you were! xd I had to go on your profile and shiz.

Yay! I'm so happy to hear! And yay? 8'D What are you studying now?
And why night classes? D:

I have been good heart Not working in my field yet, sadly. But I am employed full time! 3nodding Work and the real world consume my entire life now sweatdrop

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAN A VISIT? crying

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Messere Mana
Yep. I use to be PRINC3 Mana. :3

How have you been, dear?
Long time no see! ;o;
I missed bumping for you and chatting!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
I had to support myself so i started a bit later i'm working towards a BA but i just switched my major so it will be like i'm starting all over again, i feel like i've shot myself in the foot. sweatdrop oh well it will be worth it! ohh UCs are soooooo expensive though, even for cali residents. (from los angeles) i get it is higher education but i really can't stand to spend that much. how'd you do on your gre? i had a friend who took it this past week

he arrives soon i'm soooo excited. >.< i will go to beach but i'm one of those people who doesn't tan, i just burn, haha XD but i will lay out in sun for you!

Oh noes! D: Well, you know what? If you feel more passionate about your new major, then it will all be worth it heart And, hopefully, you at least did your core classes (the basic classes such as english, math, science, etc) so you didn't lose too many credits! ;o;

And, they are. But not with financial aid and scholarships emotion_awesome But, no, exactly. I got accepted to UCLA! Buuuuuuuuuut, I could not find a place to live where I could afford the rent, and was close enough to both my school AND my job. So, there went that idea. I ended up staying in the piece of crud town I was born in. Luckily, I found a full time job. It is nothing to be proud of, but making $10 an hour and i'm working 6 out of the 7 days a week, its not too terrible.

Oh really? How did they do?
I did amazing in verbal! Not so well in math.... ; x; </3

omgosh! Yay! :'D Oh no! xd You tan red? LOL. Im so sorry! Be sure to slather on a lot of sun screen then! D: > Dont want to to burn out there. Have fun and be safe though! I hope to hear all about it once he is done visiting whee

Shirtless Hunter

VampireDraculina
h0ujun
bump

Guapo heart

thanks!!! haha smile
VampireDraculina

I've been alright, thanks! Yourself?
My memory is a bit hazey from back then, but I do remember little bits. I've talked to you before, don't know about what...lol
You bumped my old art shop right?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay

How was the visit?! I don't think you ever told me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff