Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What do you think is better Monster Galaxy VS Pokemon?
Please give me a reason why or don't post at all.
I really hope to enjoy reading your posts.

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Pokemon, because its my child game
pokemon because we get free money for healing and full regeneration takes 5 seconds.

Beloved Elder

Pokemon (the original red/blue version) had a more involved plot, a much richer choice of movesets for each monster, quick healing, and more varied out-of battle items. But for many people Pokemon's real strength was the endless meta-game over PvP.

Moga needs to work on all those areas.

Gold/Silver/Crystal added more to all of those areas, and worked even better.

Unforgiving Warlord

Yeah, Pokemon has a lot more stuff going for it. Like already stated, regenration doesn't take forever, you can more freely hurl capturing devices willy-nilly, and you can battle other players.

But those are my only gripes so far.

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I recently started playing Monster Galaxy and its basically like Pokemon, at least the main idea of Pokemon. But I do like it better than Pokemon.

Rainbow Elder

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
pokemon all the way man :3 its my childhood game,
but monster gala aint bad either.

Creamerie's Darling

Big Fatcat

12,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Monster Galaxy is a direct spin off of Pokemon. All of the basics are the same; the number of moves, carrying up to six at a time max, the leveling system, even the basic goal of collecting them all.

Instead of pokeballs we have star seeds xD

Gaia's made a cute spin on a successful franchise. Not complaining, just saying; it's not as good as the original; but as I have no new pokemon games to play it will do just fine (:
Insanekatchild
Monster Galaxy is a direct spin off of Pokemon. All of the basics are the same; the number of moves, carrying up to six at a time max, the leveling system, even the basic goal of collecting them all.

Instead of pokeballs we have star seeds xD

Gaia's made a cute spin on a successful franchise. Not complaining, just saying; it's not as good as the original; but as I have no new pokemon games to play it will do just fine (:

Yup, I agree XD

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I like them both, but Pokemon is far more refined in terms of gameplay. Obviously they've had far longer to make it better, but...

I think Monster Galaxy needs some huge changes to be really good. I mean, the nap feature is just annoying and there are so few team battles so far (and no explanation, they just throw you into that s**t). But don't get me wrong. I like MG, but Pokemon is the s**t xD

Salty Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
pokemon, because it never freezes.

Invisible Stalker

12,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150

Pokemon > Monster Galaxy.
    But Monster Galaxy is still fun.
Pokemon due to originality and me growing up with it.

But, even though Monster Galaxy is the same thing as Pokemon, I'm tried of the same gamplay, especially from rip-offs like this one.
I expected more from Gaia ._.
It needs major improvement.
Pokemon, I say.
Obviously my opinion is biased.
But really, MG is pretty basic if you ask me. It's just fighting your critters and doing quests on a "straight" path that's already been planned out for you.

With Pokemon, there's evolution, there's the ability to go into many different little places, and more abilities to choose (things like what your monster can learn next when it gains a level, etc.).

In general, Pokemon is more advanced, but again, it's also a an actual console game that you purchase that was made by a manufacturer and company with a large income.
So of course it has more advanced features.

So for what MG is and how many money actually goes into it compared to Pokemon, it's still a pretty okay game.

...But I'd still choose Pokemon over it.
</ramble>

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
but Pokemon started out just like this, and now it has over 400 monsters in the games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff