Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, so this guy messaged me on FB last month and we've been talking ever since... online only, we've both been busy and haven't had time to meet yet...

we're 10 yrs apart in age... it doesn't bother me since i've never been with a guy so different in age... we're both willing to try it...

he once said he was in the military for 15yrs, but today while chatting he said only 7yrs... i called him out on it and he said he's clueless as to why he said 15 before... he also avoids telling me what branch of military he's in...

on his FB page it says he's from FL(where we are), but he told me today he grew up in AL, and only just came to FL last year... on FB it used to say hometown, so maybe he got confused...

all his friends are married, and he's the only single guy, he often tells me... it sounded like they've been friends for years, but they all live here... i'm confused...

i asked him about college, and he avoids the question like the plague, it seems...

and apparatently his dad was a Building Construction Engineering and did a project in Nigera, over 7yrs ago, but died before he got paid for it, so now my guy on FB has to prove he's his son to get the money...

he's never asked me for money or anything... he seems like a nice guy, but then things don't add up right... i just don't know...

any advice please
If he sounds like a creeper, he probably is a creeper.

Can you not make simple life decisions on your own?

Shameless Humorist

he seems to be quite the liar. no point in sticking around
Geek Boutique

Geek Boutique

Can you not make simple life decisions on your own?

what are you talking about sweetheart? is it a sin to ask for advice? I just finished talking to him via IM and still digesting the info...

Romantic Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Um, I think you're making the answer to this seem more complicated than he is.

He's a man far older than you who's been caught in multiple lies. I really don't think it's more simple than to avoid him, since he's clearly a creeper with poor skills in making up stories and sticking to them.
If he's fun to talk to, there's not much harm, really, in simply talking. However, I would do some serious thinking, were I you, about how much you're willing to talk with him about anymore. He *is* a creeper. It might also be a good idea to hint heavily that while his company is enjoyable, the type of company he's got with you now is the friendliest and most personal it's ever going to get.

Honestly, though, if he can't even keep his lies straight, his stories will start to get less and less entertaining... except to start mocking him when you catch him in more and more skrew-ups. I wouldn't waste my time.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hmmmm.......Let me think this one through very thoroughly...
User ImageUser Image
damn Damn DAMN!!! why are these guys always attracted to me!!! i just want a nice guy for once!!
@@@"Smexi Chex Mix"

dude i'm 25yrs and two most of the info i got was in the last three hours of IMing

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Do NOT trust random guys on the internet!!!
He's story keeps changing, so obviously this guy doesn't have a problem with lying to you. Who know he could be some weirdo pervert with a fake profile. crying Be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, love, he sounds like a creep.

I'd stop talking to him if I were you.

Be careful.
yeah... thanks for the advice all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items