User Image

Big news, dudes! I just got a big shipment of new job gear in the Jock Strap, and you know I wouldn't put it on my shelves unless it was high-quality and mad awesome.

All you bros better hit up my shop before your next bird-doggin' expedition, cause we all know the ladies love a man in uniform, and I'm pretty sure that applies to postal workers and chefs. And, hey ladies, dudes love women in construction worker outfits, which I know because I have this super hot power drill company calendar in my workshop with exactly that kind of thing on it. Everyone wins in the sexy department.

User Image

Yeah! So what's up now, ladies? You gonna hit up my shop, buy some hot workwear and maybe peep the gun show? Dudes can peep the guns too, in an inspirational context. Or if you're just a dude who likes to dig muscles, that's cool too, cause these pythons ain't shy.

Oh wait! I forgot to tell you to check out Buttercup Cafe, too-- Rina's got some mixing bowls for all you chefs. Chefs? Does that sound right? Is the plural "chefs" or "cheves"? I'm not a big, y'know, talking guy.