Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Weaboo, Koreaboo, Socially Inept, Homosexual, Victim of sexual/emotional/physical abuse, White-washed minority, Closet Racist whom only expresses hate online, Snarky Intellectual, Pseudo-Intellectual, Suffering from a type of mental disorder, Morbidly Obese, Creep, Horribly disfigured, Young single parent, Substance abuser, ***** any of you will admit to that), Exhausted former whore, Exhausted current whore, Nerd, Gamer, Fickle companion, Compulsive Liar(doesn't that fall under mental disorder? not sure)Habitual a*****e(sadist? probably also falls under mental disorder) Suffering from a form of long term/permanent illness(i.e aids, a tumor, cancer, etc), Perverted virgin(I can't believe I forgot this?), Child of a divorced couple, Masochist, "Pansexual", Asexual, Egomaniac

I'm compiling a theory as to which type(s) of people join sites like gaia. Don't mind me.
I am a category

Big Fatcat

NekoMoonie
I am a category
lol!
I guess I would be considered socially inept, although technically I'm avoidant. I'd also be considered a nerd and some form of intellectual, though I don't think snarky or pseudo quite encompasses my devotion to information.
<2 exclaim

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Weaboo
Homosexual
racist
whore
First off, you shouldnt have a theory for JUST Gaia. A lot of that sounds like people use use the internet in general. Not only that, your theory would lack sufficient and reliable evidence if just used for Gaia, because CB is no where near the majority of users on Gaia, and you will in no way get anything close to the type of random sample needed.
Why is pansexual in quotation marks?

Romantic Lunatic

Newbie Noob

>Weaboo
>Snarky Intellectual
>Nerd
>Habitual a*****e
>Pansexual

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Server Error
First off, you shouldnt have a theory for JUST Gaia. A lot of that sounds like people use use the internet in general. Not only that, your theory would lack sufficient and reliable evidence if just used for Gaia, because CB is no where near the majority of users on Gaia, and you will in no way get anything close to the type of random sample needed.

You're implying that just because YOU feel that I shouldn't only study gaia, that it should be so. It's my choice, not yours.
If I actually wanted to conduct a study on the entire internet, I would have hired a team.
Secondly, the CB isn't the only place I've/will post(ed) this in, there are/will be duplicates spread out where necessary.
Didn't know you could predict the future.

Those who wish to contribute to the study will do so.
As many theories are not absolute, this one will not be. More of a study.

I suppose I'm wrong for this, no?

Friend

-Creep
-Nerd
-Gamer
-Compulsive Liar
-Habitual a*****e

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100