yea 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
nay 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
maybe she just likes sex

OH WAIT NO WE'RE STILL IN THE 19TH CENTURY, WOMEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO LIKE SEX
There's liking sex, and then there's sleeping around with multiple different guys in exchange for intoxication...

:c She just sounds easy.
And like she doesn't respect her body.
Not like someone who's sleeping around for the pure enjoyment of it.

It sounds like none of us know who she is and what her reasons are. There is nothing wrong with sleeping around if you want to sleep around. If you're pressured into it, that's wrong. But I am seriously sick to ******** death of girls being labelled "whores" and "sluts" because they have slept with more than their ~one true love, yet if a male does the same, he is a "stud" and "awesome" etc.

Double standards.
It All Dawns
Yea as soon as shes gotten around after 4-5 a girl is pretty much unboneable. s**t you dont want none of my left overs son. s**t aint even proper. : Or a better way put...you dont want none of my "slops"

i know she's been with some black guys so she's probably stretched surprised
should i edit first post and explain that the last guy she did was her bestfriend-at-the-time's recent ex-bf, and she basically broke them up so she could get ex, pot, hydrocodone, and booze from him by having sex with him surprised

but this way you'd be more biased to say she's a whore because of course this is morally wrong ninja

IRL Noob

[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
maybe she just likes sex

There's liking sex, and then there's sleeping around with multiple different guys in exchange for intoxication...

It sounds like none of us know who she is and what her reasons are. There is nothing wrong with sleeping around if you want to sleep around. If you're pressured into it, that's wrong. But I am seriously sick to ******** death of girls being labelled "whores" and "sluts" because they have slept with more than their ~one true love, yet if a male does the same, he is a "stud" and "awesome" etc.

Double standards.
lol When did I say a guy doing the same would be impressive?
He'd be just as much of an easy whore. lol
Server Error
should i edit first post and explain that the last guy she did was her bestfriend-at-the-time's recent ex-bf, and she basically broke them up so she could get ex, pot, hydrocodone, and booze from him by having sex with him surprised

but this way you'd be more biased to say she's a whore because of course this is morally wrong ninja

naw, that just makes her a horrible person, still not a whore
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
maybe she just likes sex

Double standards.

Good for you, but I can tell you that most of the world out there doesn't share that opinion.
Whatta whoooooooore.

IRL Noob

[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
maybe she just likes sex

Double standards.

Good for you, but I can tell you that most of the world out there doesn't share that opinion.
Sleeping around in exchange for drugs? Most people don't consider that being a prostitute of sorts? Being easy and whorish?

lol I think you live in a strange, open-minded bubble. most of the world isn't that open to women sleeping around. Sorry.
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Server Error

what makes someone a whore in your opinion?

6,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nar when she hit's double digits then maybe.
hooray lets generalise exclaim

IRL Noob

Keep in mind the age 16. lol When did she start sleeping with people? 6 is a big number for that age.
Server Error
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Server Error

Being paid for their services? I live in a place where prostitution is legal, so /shrug
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Katsu Shunu
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
maybe she just likes sex

Double standards.

Sleeping around in exchange for drugs? Most people don't consider that being a prostitute of sorts? Being easy and whorish?

lol I think you live in a strange, open-minded bubble. most of the world isn't that open to women sleeping around. Sorry.

Oh, I know that. But it's something we need to change. Perpetuating this sort of mindset isn't going to do anything but hurt people.

IRL Noob

[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Server Error
[ Toxic Chocolate ]
Server Error

Being paid for their services? I live in a place where prostitution is legal, so /shrug
Payment doesn't have to be money. The OP said that the last boyfriend was slept with in exchange for pot and booze. That's prostitution in my opinion.
Or extortion. Either way, respect is lost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff