Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
This same exact thing but in like 1994? By the same creepy 90 year old dude with the monotone voice and all that? And can you believe that people are quitting their jobs and putting their pets to sleep because of this? -_-; what is wrong with people?
aww poor pets. If we all die at 6pm most likely it`s cause the world went insane over a rumor ._. and killed themselves

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Insane zombie9
aww poor pets. If we all die at 6pm most likely it`s cause the world went insane over a rumor ._. and killed themselves

I totally agree.

Conservative Capitalist

10,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
My thoughts exactly. On top of Harold Camping's claims completely conflicting with what is held in Scripture (just like everything else he says), there's also the issue of what he's doing possibly being against the law. The First Amendment doesn't cover inciteful speech that could potentially cause imminent lawless action (Example: Falsely yelling 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater to cause mass panic), and saying the end times will begin on a specific day falls in that category.

Harold Camping should hope that not one riot, mass suicide, or mass murder occurs today because of his predictions--just one of any such event is grounds to put him on trial.
xRainexArashix
This same exact thing but in like 1994? By the same creepy 90 year old dude with the monotone voice and all that? And can you believe that people are quitting their jobs and putting their pets to sleep because of this? -_-; what is wrong with people?

Yes it is the same as 1994. So I guess that we'll all just have to die once again.
Insane zombie9

Mass Suicide.
Gapatcha
Insane zombie9

Mass Suicide.

oh yeah. At least i can run around afterward taking their things...they wont need it anymore right? ;D
Insane zombie9
Gapatcha
Insane zombie9

Mass Suicide.

oh yeah. At least i can run around afterward taking their things...they wont need it anymore right? ;D

Yup yup.

It is 1:11 AM. May 22,2011 (:

Draconian Lunatic

45,650 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Pets are being put to sleep because their owners are gullible morons? D:>
I'm sad now. Very sad.

Durem Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9:14 am here
Like ancient magic
that I dreamed of when I was young,

I'm more afraid of the people who take it into their own hands to end anothers life; I am not talking any free Koolaid from anyone today.

With the power to shatter even the darkness
I want to meet the smiling you

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dang, you gots an awesome crowbar... gonk

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
@ VamJirachi: yeah it's sooo sad, I can't believe people are falling for this.

@ Midnight_Huntress12: Win xD

@ Nara Rei: Good idea O:

@ -[Verush]- : why thank you :3

Smitten Businessman

Yes. It has already failed to happen many times.

And after today passes without incident, there'll be a new totally legit prophecy to clue us in so we know when the REAL Rapture will begin.

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
OMG. I never thought of the pets. crying I didn't think people would be that selfish!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff