Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a fan of pranks?

Totally. I love pulling them off, and I love falling victim to a good one. 0.3727802244637 37.3% [ 5248 ]
Pranks are only good if I'm on the giving end. 0.19789742861202 19.8% [ 2786 ]
They're kinda funny, but they're not my style. 0.34756357437136 34.8% [ 4893 ]
Pranks are stupid and childish and I'll have no part in them. 0.081758772552919 8.2% [ 1151 ]
Total Votes:[ 14078 ]

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Pranks are funny! blaugh

I once maded my hands wet. I walked to my friend, shouted '' ACHOO''' and threw the wet drops to her face! She was disgusted by that, until I told it was just water rofl

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
my prank was awesome 1st i put water on the floor in the kitchen and then when my brother walked in he slipped and on the cieling it said (in fake blood) u will die tonight in ur sleep HE WAS SO FREAKED OUT it was hilarious so then i snuck up on him and said BOO ya then he was scared to death thers my prank friend me if u want
to those who do not prank:
User Image
i <3 pranks (when I'm doing them) Once my sister asked for chocolate milk so i poured milk in a cup took strawberry powder dyed it brown and gave it to her xD

5,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
I've only pulled a few pranks, but I'd say the best one was the one where I put flour in my sister's hair dryer and it got all in her face. That was a LOL moment. rofl
I don't pull pranks. Makes me feel guilty. u _ u" Of course, I do stick fish on people on April Fools, but that hardly counts.

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

3,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
wawasada123's avatar II_RAWRZKIKILOVER_II's avatar sourrealoo's avatar ashleybby7's avatar Anubis Slayer's avatar XxKON_GEN_CIIxX's avatar
once on halloween night my family was sitting around the bonfire at my house and I said I had to use the restroom sweatdrop , but instead I grabbed some marshmellows, candy and broccalli then snuck out into the front yard and climbed the gate into the backyard. Then I crawled past like an ape and everyone stared to freak out. I started to breath monster-like and my little brother started to cry crying . Then I said "I am the demon of this flesh-filled house!" in a really creepy voice twisted . Then I threw the marshmellows in the bonfire, threw the candy and broccalli at people, and everyone screamed their lungs out gonk ! then I broke into a hystarical laugh rolling on the floor rofl ! I finally caught my breath and said " all the trouble was worth going through!" but i got in BIG trouble that day to for scaring the wits out of everyone that night. lol

it was hilarious!
I got a whole list of them...
Sticking Bologna or Jolly Ranchers onto a car removes paint.
Lick and sticking candy onto somepony's lawn.
Smearing door knobs or car handles with syrup or honey.
Setting off fireworks randomly in the middle of the night.
Putting a wet leaf in somepony's coat pocket.
Switching door mats with neighbours.
The best pranks are the most random. You just have to screw with the person's mind. If you put a wet leaf in their pocket, they won't have a clue what's going on!
Haha, I love pranks myself but I usually am the victim stare ... They say I believe them too much -.-

Opinionated Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Waffles! 25
I constantly pull the classic "hide behind a wall" prank and scare anybody that comes my way XDD I also love tossing poppers at peoples' feet when hiding. So much fun whee

Dangerous Informer

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
me myself i go with the classics such as the water buck on the door, water on the chair,desk flipping, staying in a closet and popping out with a saw or a knife, and my fave, turning of the washroom light and hiding in the shower once the come in start screaming and run out with as a scary movie character (such as Jason, chuckie, scream,etc;..). I'm a serious prankster. (never been pranked back tho)

Sparkly Sophomore

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
i love pranking but the best one is making my friend believe that my other friend got hit by a car and died. i had pictures and everything and when i told her it was a prank, she got realy mad at me. XD and the best prank that's happened to me was at a sleepover. My friend started telling ghost stories. then she snuck out without any of us noticing and she turned off the lights and we all freaked out. then in the middle of the night, she played a creepy doll voice that said "i see you!" it was pretty freaky.

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
okay act NORMAL for a day see how paranoid they get

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items