Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

because i don't go out much, because i don't know what i would do with a boyfriend right now, and because i think it's unfair to have a boyfriend if i still like someone else.
i dont want a leash
I work full time in a city 3 hours away from where I live in construction which is a male dominated business. I've tried online dating for several months but got no bites. How am I supposed to meet women? Ask out the next cute check out clerk and hope that goes over well? XD

Ladykiller

Holy Canela
Zombie Spider Fiend
Holy Canela
Zombie Spider Fiend
I've just never dated or had a bf/gf. Not interested or attracted to people that way.
Why are you so attractive? You are so beautiful just saying .-.
And I was the same way until I met some one and I just completely fell head over heals for them and now I've been single for the longest time
If I get into a relationship it will strictly be more of a companionship than anything else. We will have to see eye to eye on certain things to even get to that level. I would choose to be in a long term relationship or nothing at all. 3nodding

Oh and thank you. sweatdrop

To certain extent it would be eye to eye because if you guys always saw eye to eye with each other
I think the relationship would be boring. Not completely boring but you know.

You are so welcome ;o <3

Oh silly, I was referring to my personal boundaries, not as a person in a whole. Being the same for everything would be so boring!
By Sam
Cause I want to be single

But if u wanted to date im sure you wouldn't have a problem finding someone you're rlly pretty
Don't ask me that
it's too painful
Zombie Spider Fiend
Holy Canela
Zombie Spider Fiend
Holy Canela
Zombie Spider Fiend
I've just never dated or had a bf/gf. Not interested or attracted to people that way.
Why are you so attractive? You are so beautiful just saying .-.
And I was the same way until I met some one and I just completely fell head over heals for them and now I've been single for the longest time
If I get into a relationship it will strictly be more of a companionship than anything else. We will have to see eye to eye on certain things to even get to that level. I would choose to be in a long term relationship or nothing at all. 3nodding

Oh and thank you. sweatdrop

To certain extent it would be eye to eye because if you guys always saw eye to eye with each other
I think the relationship would be boring. Not completely boring but you know.

You are so welcome ;o <3

Oh silly, I was referring to my personal boundaries, not as a person in a whole. Being the same for everything would be so boring!
oh oh oh oh xDD I gotcha yes it would and you do not seem like a boring person
Tanneru
By Sam

But if u wanted to date im sure you wouldn't have a problem finding someone you're rlly pretty

Aw thank you 4laugh
By Sam
Tanneru
By Sam

Aw thank you 4laugh

For sure I jus call it like I see it

Dapper Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
hmm...I think I'm single because I've been moving around a lot. I guess I never really had a chance for an actual relationship.
I've been chased by a few guys but they just weren't my type at all. : They were creepy. lol
awkward as ********
Mister DiggerNick
I work full time in a city 3 hours away from where I live in construction which is a male dominated business. I've tried online dating for several months but got no bites. How am I supposed to meet women? Ask out the next cute check out clerk and hope that goes over well? XD

I kno what you mean hard to meet women at least is for me

OG Bear

idk why im single
Because we both suck at relationships obv.
Why are you single? That's easy. You haven't met me yet ;D

Kidding of course, I've never had a reletionship, but concidering I'm only recently a freshman I'm not too worried about those things yet. Although my self estime could use a boost. I might just be the shyest person in town. Outside of Gaia, of course ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff