Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
im just random playing in gold beach, i got to the furthest in the waters and then i tried to get back to the begiining of gold beach, but when i did, i was thrown automatically back to that same spot and then my controls froze and i cant move, ive tried multiple times of closing it down and then restarting,
dark lord lucario
im just random playing in gold beach, i got to the furthest in the waters and then i tried to get back to the begiining of gold beach, but when i did, i was thrown automatically back to that same spot and then my controls froze and i cant move, ive tried multiple times of closing it down and then restarting,

Well, assuming you're offline now... I'm going to assume it will be fixed the next time you open the game~

If not, try typing "/stuck"~
dark lord lucario
That's what she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces