Welcome to Gaia! ::

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(( *chitters and jumps away from swattage, only to come back for loooove, seconds later* ))

Beloved Shapeshifter

(( Tagage for Sosi. *catches up on RP reading* ))

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
((~*sighs and feeds lemins*~))

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
NinetailedNightmare
((Well, I guess so xD; I was just saying in case Sizzla didn't know.))

((hehehe. I saw. biggrin I do like paying for them though. I feel like a real follower that way. XP

Gah! Gaia's avatar system's letting me down. sad There just aren't enough layers here to make something I really like. I've been so avatar uninspired lately. crying ))

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sharp words and sharper knocking sounds on the door found their way into sensitive ears. Yu had been curled, half dozing at his Lord's feet when the racket began. His eyes slowly opened only to narrow in the direction of the sound; a low growl began deep in his chest and rumbled up through his throat much the way any dog would respond to an unwarranted, impatient 'guest'.

Slowly he uncoiled himself from the base of Creation's throne, looking to Him with an annoyed expression on his bestial face. "Company..." He pricked an ear towards the doorway again, "Female and impatient." Up on two legs instead of four, Yu would stalk to the door and open it with something of a snarl - unless his master called for him to heel. Of course, Xia Lu Ling would not turn anyone (that wasn't a Grigori) from His door...but he certainly could give them a little pause - maybe impatient wenches would learn to be a little less...abrasive, coming face-to-face with a Monster.

((DOGGIE: BARK BARK BARK BARK))

Questing Firestarter

(( Thank you, I snorted soda through my nose. Ow. ))

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
(( I am finished class! 8D *flops on thread* ))

Beloved Shapeshifter

(( rofl How much bite does the beastie have though? *pats Thabs* ))

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((More than he should, omfg. He's boss now of course, not Fragment...but sometimes he is as temperamental and cranky....and hungry...as his host used to be))
((Dan sez would like to help nom visitor. :F))

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((JOSS AGREES. Joss would also like to show his sister the "prey" he "caught" >_>;;;;;; Poor Rio ;-; ))
((Rio: *held hostage by bitey cute things* owo; ))

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(( Joss: *pleased to have netted such delicious prey* >9 ))

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Glyph had descended from the level the gods' room were located with a ceramic bowl full of blackberries and a leafy companion about his shoulders when he heard the thunk of booted feet against the door. Furry ears perked forward then as he paused at the corner to peer at the group that had gathered, their voices drawing his gaze first one way then the other. "Mn?" He blinked, wondering if he'd missed some sort of summons in his preparations to go out for a stroll around the gardens.

The mimic reached out then and snatched the blackberry from his fingers with a mischievous chirp and he frowned at the creature, "Hey." Holding the bowl a little further away to keep the ivy lizard from snatching more, Forest padded towards the group.

As he drew near, the god noticed the woman kicking and frowned. She must be new to the area then... or just exceedingly rude. Coming up behind behind the others, he offered a wave of greeting then popped another berry into his mouth. "Is something the matter?" Interest was plain upon his features and his ears pricked eagerly forward.

((I hope it's okay to jump in. I don't think Glyph's met any of the currently gathered people xD; ))
((Rio: *will never have wings again*

Yaaay Glyph. <3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas