05/03

sup 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Wheezing Nerd

Putain

http://www.livestream.com/himi?t=989093
ONLINE / OFFLINE

'Sup, I'm Himi and I wanna draw for you guys, I'm tired of doing charity for everyone and decided it's about time to get some profit out of it.
Follow me on tumblr!

News;
05/03/11; Open! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Check announcement on the slots, it's srs bisns.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
09/26/11; Closed for now, I'm fiddling with new styles and I want to do some fanart. But I'll be back!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intro; News | Rules; White/Black list | Samples & Prices | Slots | Links in/out | Q&A | Reserved

Wheezing Nerd

Rules & White/Black List

Rules;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don’t PM me for any reason, if you have a question post it here and I’ll get to you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not PM me asking how far along with your art I am, I’ll feel pressured or get pissed. One or the two and it doesn’t end well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don’t steal my art, srsly. I've never had the problem before, but you never know.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don’t beg, b***h, or whine if I say no to your order, or about my prices. Man up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow the ToS and Rules and Guidelines
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't advertise your art here, if you want a link out to your shop, that is the one time you may PM me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't hate on my Dragonballs. >:c

White List;
Pikal, cuz he said so. ;-; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ego Dominus Tuus, for da evilz. D8 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Black List;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jibman, cuz he's a nigrfgt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intro; News | Rules; White/Black list | Samples & Prices | Slots | Links in/out | Q&A | Reserved

Wheezing Nerd

Samples, Prices, and Form

Payment: You post the form -> I accept -> You send the trade -> Once your art is done, I'll accept and PM it to you -> Upon that time you confirm it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheeb Sketches; 15k | Couple x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cheeb Colour; 35k | Couples x2User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sketches; Head: 25k ; Half: 50k ; Full: 75k | Couples x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Colour; Head: 40k ; Half: 75k ; Full: 120k | Couples x2
No fancy samples yet; but here's the latest one: Janne, check my deviantArt for more samples.

Paintings; Head: 300k ; Half: 700k ; Closed: *RL ONLY | Couple x2User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !!!NSFW!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.!!!NSFW!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*If you do not have a deviantArt, just send me a PM!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Form;

[b][size=20][color=#D97218]H[/color][color=#D06815]E[/color][color=#C75E13]Y[/color][color=#BE5411] [/color][color=#B64B0F]F[/color][color=#AD410D]A[/color][color=#A4370B]G[/color][color=#9C2E09]G[/color][color=#932407]0[/color][color=#8A1A05]T[/color][/size]
[color=#B64B0F]Username:
Ref(s):
Pose:
Style:
Body Type:
Personality;
Payment:
Anything else?: [/color][/b]

Just copy and paste the code, fill it out, ??? profit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Okay, since this form seems to be a bit confusing for people, I'll break it down for you.

Username; that's a given.

Refs; you can give me a description, or the Avatar/picture/what have you.

Pose; it isn't needed, if you have a specific pose you want go ahead and tell me and I'll try my best with it, if you have a really srsly specific pose you want go ahead and give me a picture, but it's not a necessity.

Style; this seems to be where people are starting to be confused; you have a choice of my Cheeb Sketches, Cheeb Colour, Regular sketch (specify headshot, half, or full), so just state which you want.

Body style; this one is weird, I know. I don't want to draw everyone with the same kind of body, not all girls are perfect 50's pinups, not all girls are sticks, same with guys, so I'd like to know what kind of body you want your avatar or character to have, and just let me know. (i.e.; skinny, annorexic, average, lean, muscular, steroiddbzmusclez, curvy, chunky, obese, ect.)

Personality; this is new, but it just helps me better think up a pose for your art and express it better, so just let me know if you'd like them happy, mad, they're funny, paranoid, ect.

Payment; this is just what the total comes to, simple.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also check out my Q&A for questions I've recieved from the past.

Will/Won't Draw list User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will draw; Everything and anything.
Won't draw; Nothing, I will draw eeeverything. I can't become a better artist with a huge list of 'won't do's'

Wheezing Nerd

Slots

Okay, srs announcement; I've been getting sooo many orders and accepting each one I'm starting to feel really flustered and burning out, so I'm going to start being a little big pickier about who I choose, and please understand that it's going to take some time since I have so many.

Cheeb Sketches; CLOSED

Cheeb Colour; CLOSED

Sketches; CLOSED

Colour; CLOSED

Paintings;OPEN

I'll PM your Art to you upon completion.

Wheezing Nerd

Links In/Out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links In;

Links Out; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PM me if you'd like yours, or a friend's shop here.

Wheezing Nerd

Q & A

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; Will you do Art Trades?
A; Yes, I will. Just give me some samples and I’ll let you know, but it’s most likely a yes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; How do I order?!
A; watrudum? Order form is up there, foo'.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; Can I give you the Gold after I see the art?
A; No. Having the trades up helps me keep better track of who all I’m doing at the moment, if you want to add a tip after you see the art, that’s fine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; What if your art sucks and I hate it forever and want all my Golds back?
A; If I agree, then most certainly. But if I think you’re being unreasonable; gtfo. I don't allow art to be given to someone that was less than what I would want.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; So I asked for art like a million years ago but I haven’t gotten it yet, WUT DA FUX.
A; Real life gets in the way sometimes, I don’t sleep often so I often turn into a zombie, I often pull all-nighters to get work done which causes me to crash and burn, I have real life commissions; for real money, which I put before pixel goods, and some days I just don’t feel like working and want to relax on Tumblr, play Sims, read, or cook all day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; What programs do you use?
A; I use openCanvas and a Bamboo Fun tablet. I’m too poor for Photoshop. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; Can I ask a question?
A; Yes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; Why the Dragonballs?
A; 'Cuz I ********' like Dragonballs. :l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; How long will my art take?
A; Depending on what it is you order, cheeb sketches won't take me any longer than half an hour, while colouring them just a bit more. Regular sketches take a couple hours, painting a few days. But keep in mind there are other people before you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; HEY U b***h U DREW SUM1 B4 ME EVEN THO I WUZ FURST I H8 U
A; I don't draw in order. :T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Q; Can I order more than one order at a time? And how do you do payment then?
A; Yes, and if you order more than one at a time, I'll get them all finished, then accept the trade, no biggie~

Wheezing Nerd

Wheezing Nerd

Wheezing Nerd

Forever alone. qq

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
do you do groups? for chibis?

Wheezing Nerd

GinzanKitsune
do you do groups? for chibis?

Yes I do. 4laugh