Kai Fukuda
Though I prefer
"I don't see what you can get out of the name Kai, so good luck"
Am I really this old?
Twenty-two
I'm pretty damn sure.
Male
When I look in the mirror, I see...
Bring me another strawberry, would you please?
What people think I'm like.
Kai has always been the type to have a smile on his face. He was raised to be the happy one, to always have that smile. He was raised to never let people in, never let them see through that smile. So Kai is always smiling and is always happy. He tries to see the good in people, since hee hates to see the bad.

However, Kai is very determined. Once he puts his mind to something, he'll do everything in his power to see it through. He also likes to put everyone else's needs before his own. He hates to see people sad and will do whatever he can to make them smile again!
Let's review the past.
Kai Fukuda was born on a bright and sunny day in the early spring. It was beautiful outside and the sun was shining so bright and the birds were chirping. However, what happened inside wasn't as cheerful and bright. Inside of the house Kai Fukuda was being brought into the world from parents who didn't even want him in the first place. As soon as he was out and alive, screaming, the doctor had passed off the young baby boy to his grandparent's, his mother's parents.

See, Kai's parents were both travelers and they both claimed that they didn't have time to care for the young child while they were on their travels. But that wasn't true. No, in fact, they never wanted Kai to begin with. He was an accident and his parents promised the grandparents that they'd be back to take him when he was older, but that never happened. Kai's parents stopped keeping contact with his grandparents and about a year after that, the three of them found out that they were both killed in an accident.

Kai never did get to meet his parents, nor did he really care.

At an early age, Kai was taught to be proper. His grandparents were old fashioned and they taught him what they thought right from wrong was and to always use his "please" and her "thank you's." He was also always taught to build a wall between himself and the people around him. To always have a smile on his face and to never let people in. He was taught to always listen and really only to speak when spoken too.

Kai spent a lot of time studying while he was in school. He wanted to make his grandparents proud of him. He graduated early and spent most of his years with his grandparents, helping them out since his grandfather is disabled. But when he turned twenty-one, they told him that it was time that he move on in his own life.

So he left his grandparents and sought out the best university that he could find.

Pretty please?
- - Music
- - Baking sweets
- - Strawberries
- - Sleeping
- - The springtime
- - Curry, especially the spicy kind
Eww.
- - People crying around him
- - Complete darkness
- - Elevators
- - Chocolate
- - Blizzards
Bring it on.
double-sided axe, otherwise known as Labrys
I have something to show you.
You're up, Eligor!!
Did I forget something?
At the ripe age of nineteen, Kai's persona had awakened to protect him from harm when he first encountered the Dark Hour.
You can't control me!
The traitor XIII

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxKeiichi Sohma ~ Dragonxxxxx

[ sohma estate - - > god's room ] [ yukinaga ] [ a little sad ] [ ooc ;; o uob here we go, hope this was okay !! ]

"The memories they're... lost, they're forgotten. They'll never be recalled. And it's all my fault."

( D O C T O R )Within the small confines of the house that was given to the doctor, said doctor did not sleep at all the night before. For he had been plagued with memories that were very... unnerving. Memories of those who he had hurt in his own sense. Not physically, no. More... mentally, if anything. For he -- the dragon of the Sohma Curse -- had the ability to manipulate people's memories, to be able to erase them if need be. And he -- the dragon -- had that ability. More recently, the dragon had been plagued by these memories. For a little over a week now, they kept coming, surfacing, nearly choking him. Most nights he awoke gasping, clawing at his chest in an attempt to rid the horrible memories. The... the nightmares. But the nightmares came each night, each getting worse than the last. It had been nearly a week and the doctor had barely had a wink of sleep. Only a few hours here and there, mostly during the daytime. Him escaping from his duties to sleep, if only for a little while.

The cigarette was drawn away from Keiichi Sohma's lips, as he let out a puff of smoke. Cigarettes, a horrible habit, one he would probably get yelled at for doing, if the others found out. After all, he was the doctor, he was supposed to promote good health. And smoking was far from said good health. But... Keiichi never let his bad habit of smoking show in front of the others. He was the doctor, he was supposed to promote that good health! What would they think if he showed his sign, his weakness? But recently, he found out that those cigarettes were more or less a security blanket for him; always calming him when he was in a rough patch. Like last night, when he was hit with another wave of memories. He had been awake for hours now, standing outside, leaning back against a building and staring off into the distance. He had watched the sun rise above the clouds and it was about time that he got ready for the day (besides, he already smoked an entire pack...).

So Keiichi stomped out his last cigarette, before he disappeared into his own little home. Right away he walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He wasn't really in the mood to be cleansed, but he did just smoke an entire pack and the smell was lingering on him. A shower was the only way he knew how to get rid of it. So he hoped in and was in there for a good half hour, before he dubbed himself worthy to get out. He swiftly walked towards his bedroom and threw on his usual wear of dress pants, a dull gray shirt this time, and a black tie. He stared at the jacket to go with his outfit, but he decided to go without it. He had heard something about how today was supposed to be a nice day. Keiichi turned on his heel and walked back into his bathroom, only to stop and stand in front of the mirror. He slowly rolled up his sleeves to his elbows, as he stared at himself in the mirror. He looked tired. There were bags under his eyes. He hoped that it wasn't that noticeable... He didn't want anyone to comment on them. He hated it when people commented on his physical appearance when he didn't look healthy.

Keiichi had stood in front of the mirror for what felt like ever, until he dubbed himself good enough to leave his own little house. He had no where to be today, so it wasn't that big of a deal. He had to check on Yukinaga and then get permission to leave the estate so he could go and pick up more supplies. It may have been easier to get supplies shipped to them, but Keiichi very much needed a day out of the estate and he was more than certain that Yukinaga would let him out; if only for a few hours. Anytime away from everyone would be good, really. Maybe then he could collect himself and actually sleep during the new night.

Keiichi sighed heavily as he arrived at the main estate and outside of the god's room. He honestly wasn't feeling up for a visit with Yukinaga. He could handle whatever the god shot at him, yes, but not today. He had a feeling he didn't have the mental capacity for it today. But this was his job and he had to do it. Reluctantly, Keiichi raised a hand and knocked on the door, before he pulled it open and stuck his head inside, "Yukinaga? It's me, I'm coming in. I hope you're awake."

With that said, Keiichi slipped inside of the room and shut the door behind him. He decided to walk a few feet into the room, before sitting down on the floor and just staring off at the wall. He hoped he wouldn't have to wait for Yukinaga long. The sooner he checked up on the god, the better.

Disperato e così sola, ho cercato per voi.xxxxxxxxxE lasciato alle spalle tutto ciò che avevo sempre desiderato.
Desperate and so lonely, I've looked for you.xxxxxxxxxAnd left behind all that I had ever longed for.

Venti freddi attraverso le mie orecchie urlare come un ossesso.xxxxxxxxxUn brivido-A congelamento dolore che ancora mi perseguiterà per sempre.
Cold winds scream through my ears like a banshee.xxxxxxxxxA freezing chill- A pain that still will forever haunt me.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

█ █ xxxxxCONTRACT
                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T O Y A M A x K E N J I

xxx`⇣ Nicknamesanything besides the nickname 'ken'
                                            xxx`⇣ Gendermale
                                            xxx`⇣ Agesixteen
                                            xxx`⇣ Heightfive feet and five inches. his whole family is short, so what?
                                            xxx`⇣ Sexualitydemisexual
                                            xxx`⇣ Classsecond year
                                            xxx`⇣ Weapon a pair of wrenches

█ █ xxxxxNOTE IT DOWN

xxxxsweets
                                            xxxxanything with strawberries in it
                                            xxxxwarm scarves
                                            xxxxspicy curry
                                            xxxxlong walks on the beach
                                            xxxxreading
                                            xxxxhelping in his father's mechanic shop
                                            xxxxbaseball
                                            xxxxcats -- especially his own, muffin and sugar

xxxxdark chocolate
                                            xxxxthunderstorms
                                            xxxxswords
                                            xxxxreally cold weather
                                            xxxxchamomile tea

█ █ xxxxxADDITIONAL INFO

xxx`⇣ Personality From Kenji's parents point of view, they always dubbed their son as determined. They always said that when he was young, if he set his mind to something, he'd make sure to get it done in anyway possible. And to this day, he still does that. It can be a bad thing, really. Especially for the fact that sometimes he'll put other people over himself sometimes. Since he never grew up outside of the home, he learned to have a lot of patience. There isn't much that can break that hard patient exterior of his. Only when he's very mad will his patience run thin, and even then, it's still pretty long. Now since he never really had any friends, but he knows deep down inside of himself that if he did, he would be very protective of them. He's already protective of his parents (even if the way they raised him was horrible). And he knows that if and when he gets a friend, he'll put them before anything and protect them to no end.

Now, on the downside, Kenji is very shy. Due to being enclosed his whole life, he's very shy when people approach him and try to start a conversation. He stutters occasionally and usually will refuse to even make eye contact. And sometimes he won't even speak unless he's forced to. He's stubborn and if he has his mind set in some way, it's very difficult to change it. He's also rebellious. Ever since his parents put him in school, he got his own opinion on things and sometimes when he's told to do something, he won't do it. It's very troublesome for both him and his parents, but at this point, he really just doesn't care.

xxx`⇣ History The day that Kenji Toyama was born was the day that his parents decided that he was going to be enclosed. He wouldn't get the chance to see the world. Why, you ask? Why would parents do something like that to their child? Keep them closed off from the outside world? That was an easy answer. You see, Kenji's parents were afraid. They were afraid of their only child joining the outside world. They were afraid that Kenji would get into the bad things at a young age. What sort of bad things? Well, the usual things that parents were afraid of. Drugs, sex and alcohol. Of course, for Kenji, it was much more than that. His parents were afraid that their only child would be influenced in school to get bad grades and maybe even become a highschool drop out. Or maybe he'd date the wrong girl, or, god forbid, date a man.

Kenji's parents were afraid of what their son would end up as.

So they did what they thought was best; they raised Kenji to be someone that he hated. As a child, Kenji was forbidden to watch television. The television could expose him to dangerous things and his parents didn't want that. His mother and father both decided to home school him, teaching him things that they thought he should know, which is why when he was in the first grade, he was already at a fourth grade reading level. His parents taught him the things that they thought were important and only really skimmed over the things that he probably needed to know. His parents didn't think that he'd need to know those things. After all, they only wanted the "best for their son."

Kenji never really got to do anything that would be dubbed as "fun." For him, it was either reading, writing, studying or cleaning. He dubbed himself to reading and writing. Those two things were pretty much his only escape from the world and that's what he needed most in his pathetic little life. However, as he grew older, his father decided to take Kenji to the outside. The only reason his mother and father came to the conclusion that their son needed to see the outside world, was because their son never looked happy anymore. They figured that maybe bringing him outside would make him happier. And it worked. Sort of. Now the outside wasn't really far from home, but it was more than what Kenji had ever really seen. His father taught him how to play baseball; him quickly picking up on the sport and loving it. And his father brought him along to his mechanic shop when he didn't have much to do. His father taught him everything he knew about cars and mechanics and that was probably the highlight of Kenji's pathetic little life.

Really, at least he wasn't cooped up at home anymore. Even if it was only to leave the house to play baseball or help out in his father's mechanic shop...

But when he was around fourteen, things changed for Kenji.

His mother came down with a sickness, and Kenji was placed in middle school on what would be the last year before he entered highschool. Since he never went to school with children his own age, he was dubbed as the outcast, the weirdo. The loser. The one that no one will ever love. He went on through that year alone and depressed. His mother was dying and his father was spending all his time in his mechanic shop, trying to earn as much money as he could, since his wife was sick and the hospital bills were enormous. The year ended and Kenji got the worst news of his life. They were moving. His mother had family in a small town known as Nagawa and his father told him that it was going to be a good change, maybe he'd actually make some friends in new high school. So within a weeks time of knowing the news, Kenji and his family packed up and moved to a relative's home. As of right now Kenji has been in Nagawa for a little over a year, for he's now going into his second year of high school.

His first year didn't go so well, for he went through the entire year alone. Friendless. The outcast. No one had ever even payed him a second glance.

With his already broken family, Kenji hopes that his next year of not being home schooled will be better than the last. But something deep inside tells him that this year... everything is going to change. For better or for worse? Only time will tell.

xxx`⇣ Arcana magician

xxx`⇣ Orobas

INHERET: Fire || RESIST: Fire || WEAK: Ice
                                            - - Agi; light fire attack (1 enemy)
                                            - - Hysterical Slap; Deals light Phys damage to 1 foe with a chance of Rage.
                                            - - Maragai; A light Fire attack. (All enemies)

xxx`⇣ UsernameThe traitor XIII

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

тнɛ мαɢιcιαи()XXXXX
XXXXXP e r s o n a : xO r o b a s

I wanna hide the truth: : I wanna shelter you - But with the B E A S T inside, - -there's no where WE CAN HIDE [ ]
No matter what we breed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We still are made of greed
xxxxxThis is my kingdom come ()
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is my kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When you look into my eyes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide : : Don't get too close
It's [ D A R K ] inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( M A R E )
                                            TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT

SPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAKSPEAK

FIREhorseFIRE

[location] [people] [mood] [extra]

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User ImageUser Image
        xx. gym > hallway
        xx. everyone > no one (maki)
        xx. afraid / nervous

FIREFIREhorseFIREFIRE

( M A R E )Hopes Peak Academy. A school that gave Kenji a strange feeling the moment that he stood outside of it, staring down at the letting in his hand and looking back up at the school. A school that gave him a chilling feeling, a feeling that rang throughout his body and told him to turn and leave. The kind of feeling someone gets when they know that something bad was going to happen, but couldn't really figure out just what that bad thing was. When Kenji stood outside of Hopes Peak, he debated on if he should actually be there or not. Maybe it was best to listen to that feeling and high tail it out of there. But... then again... he always ignored that feeling and things always turned out in his favor. It was what magicians did; they ignored their bad feelings (that was something his father always told him). So, Kenji ended up ignoring that feeling and stepped onto the school grounds.

It... was strange. It was strange to wake up at a desk and look around, only to see the windows bolted shut, like they were trying to keep the people inside the classroom. It was strange to gaze around and see other students there, looking just as confused as Kenji felt. It was strange to just try and process what happened -- how he got there -- but he couldn't recall a thing. How the hell did he end up in a classroom, at a desk, asleep? He honestly sat in that desk for what felt like ever, just staring off into space and trying to recall something. But his mind felt fuzzy and the more he tried to process what happened, how he got there, the angrier he got.

Kenji ended up following some of the other students into the gymnasium and he glanced around at his fellow classmates. Everyone looked so nervous and confused; like they didn't know what was happening. Well... at least he wasn't alone in that department. He made a mental note to try and talk to someone (if he could get over his nerves) and see if they remembered anything, or if they were like him and just couldn't.

Of course, something weird started happening. A creepy bear thing popped up on the stage and started to talk. He claimed that he was the headmaster of Hopes Peak and really, what the hell? A bear? A weird half-and-half bear? What kind of school was this? The headmaster, err, Monokuma started to talk and... things got ever weirder. First he claimed that they all shall live out the rest of their days here at Hopes Peak and then he claimed that they were all cut off from the outside world? What kind of nonsense was that? No more outside world? No more family or friends (though he didn't have any outside...). When Monokuma started to talk about graduation, Kenji blanked out for a second and tried to process what he said at first. What... what the hell was going on? Is that why the windows had been bolted shut? Because they weren't allowed to leave? Just what in the--

"Upupupu....I'm talking about murder."

...What?

The next few moments had Kenji trying to process that. Murder...? What...? They were supposed to kill each other in order to graduate? What the hell kind of place was this? Kenji lifted a hand to his head and looked back up at the bear as he spoke about the ElectroIDs they had been given. Kenji shook his head and dragged a single hand through his hair. What the actual hell? What the hell kind of place was this? Seriously. Just what in the hell...

Kenji turned his attention towards the group and glanced around as people started to speak and introduce themselves. He made a mental note of everyone. The girl with the darkish hair was Tsubaki, super high school level... unlucky? Next up was the guy in glasses, Yuuki, super high school level analyst. Another dark haired girl spoke, Makoto, super high school level martial artist (he made a mental note to not make her made, since he didn't want his butt to be kicked). The guy with the green hair spoke next, Kishibe, super high school level entomologist. Kenji felt himself shiver at the mention of bugs. He hated bugs. The guy with the dark hair spoke next and Kenji side-eyed him, Toshiro, super high school level actor. Girl with glasses spoke next and Kenji raised an eyebrow as she spoke, Sonosaki, super high school level psychologist. When the dark haired boy with glasses spoke, Kenji frowned. He was super high school level... what? Before he even got to question it, another kid spoke, Ikki, super high school level pilot.

Harumi, super high school level model spoke next and Kenji looked her up and down. A model, huh? An actor and a model together? He wondered how that was going to go down (he didn't expect much, really). When Koharu spoke, Kenji raised another eyebrow. Oh? Super high school level ghost hunter? That... was interesting. Now Kenji believed in magic, sure, but he surely didn't believe in ghosts. Like... ghosts? Those weren't real. He made another mental note to talk to her later, ask her about said ghosts. The girl with pigtails was next and he raised an eyebrow when she ran off after introducing herself, Riruko, super high school level doctor-in-training. A boy with blonde hair spoke next and Kenji turned to face him. Super high school level Makeup Artist, Maki. An actor, a model and a makeup artist... what an interesting trio.

"M-My turn, right?" Kenji shifted on his feet and folded his arms across his chest. He turned his head away slightly as he spoke, "I'm... Toyama Kenji, super high school level... magician..."

Before anyone got to say anything about magic (about it not being real of course), he turned and ran after where the blonde kid, Maki, had gone.

MADE BY THE LOVELY SAN. IM CRYING.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

User Image

Ⱦнє sραякℓιиɢ sкч ιs נυsт α ∂яєαм
                                          Ϩρєαкιиɢ тσ мє αs ι ∂яιғт αℓσиɢ
                                          Ⱦнє ℓσυ∂ sσυи∂ σғ тнє ωιи∂ ιs тнє sσυи∂ σғ α ∂σσя σρєиιиɢ
                                          тнє sσυи∂ σғ α иєω sтσяч σρєиιиɢ υρ яιɢнт иσω

█████████████████████████████████████████████

This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text This is a witty text

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Ⱦнє ωαvєяιиɢ ιиsι∂є мч нєαят
                                          Ħι∂∂єи ωнєяє Ὶ ¢αи'т sєє
                                          Ὶ ¢αяяч мч σvєяғℓσωιиɢ ғєєℓιиɢs

TO BE EDITED MORE
esp the top image

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                      Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                        Darling so it goes
                                                          some things are meant to be
                                                            take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                              for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

location mood who with

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ⇝ txt it
                                                              ᴏᴏᴅ⇝ txt it
                                                                ssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ⇝ txt it
                                                                  ᴏᴄ ⇝ txt it

━━━━━━━┛

TEXTE texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

ILOVESAL

we live for each other, or have you in the of the ?
                                                                    because we can't play it anymore, and we don't have a place to go home to.
                                                                    what, you don't got enough life left to wipe these out?
                                                                    just like old times, this is the kind of pain I love.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

User Image

[mood] [location] [with] [ooc:]

ariesariesariesaries

Life isn't about ғιи∂ιиɢ yourself. It's about cяɛαтιиɢ yourself.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

zeusxxatwell
      User Image

age. twenty-three

role. hospital receptionist

misc. an ampharos and an emolga. he also has a pokemon egg just sitting at home

info. just your day to day a*****e who likes electric type pokemon. in all actuality, zeus is just the kind of guy who pretends to be an a*****e to everyone, but is actually very sweet and caring beneath that hard exterior. so don't let it get in the way. anyway, zeus grew up in a family who worked in an electric company, so he grew to love the electric type pokemon a lot. after all, he was around them ever since he was born. when he first moved to skyenhavn, he got the first job he could get as the hospital receptionist. he told himself that he'd only be doing that for just a few seasons. it's been years, though, and he still hasn't left his desk job.

sample. eeeeehhhh

user. The traitor XIII

----

nyxxxdimitris
              User Image

age. twenty-two

role. hairdresser - gijinka

misc. absol

info. even as a pokemon, nyx always felt like he was an outcast. being a dark type meant that people were afraid of him, scared even. for dark types never really had the best past. but when he was experimented on and turned into a gijinka, things didn't really seem to change. nyx still had people afraid of him, so he did the only suitable thing. he chose to stay in the shadows and watch from afar, only to come out when he really was needed. nyx became the hairdresser because he used to be very intrigued at the way that humans styled their hair and and wanted to see if he could recreate the same sort of styles.

sample. uhm

user. The traitor XIII

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

✄ ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟɪsᴛ ✄

I WANNA ⇢ HIDE ⇠ THE TRUTH
                                                  I WANNA ⇠ SHELTER ⇢ yxoxu
                                                  BUT WITH THE B E Ⱥ S T INSIDE
                                                  THERE'S NO WHERE WE CAN HIDE ---- ()

texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

location mood who with

ɪᴛ's ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ʜɪᴅᴇ

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User ImageUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                User Image
                User ImagekhUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImageUser Image

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
                        xxxxxxxx━━ ♛ ❜ THE BACKGROUND CHECK!
                        ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● xix ● ● ● ● ● ●

▌▌▌USERNAME The traitor XIII
                                              ▌▌▌NICKNAME i'm usually called traitor, trai or nuggled the last one is a big inside joke, whoops
                                              ▌▌▌TIMEZONE UTC-06:00
                                              ▌▌▌AVAILABILITY i come online to check things like everyday, but depending on work and school schedule, it can be a little sporadic. but i tend to come online when i have time
                                              ▌▌▌CONTACT METHOD skype since i'm on everyday, then pms and then the ooc
                                              ▌▌▌RECENT SAMPLES these are ones within the last 1.5 months
                                              ▌▌▌3 FUN-FACTOIDS 3 fun-facts about yourself; humor us~
                                              ▌▌▌FINAL THOUGHTS what the heck rp did we used to be in?

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
                        xxxxxxxx━━ ♛ ❜ INTRO TO THE CHARACTER!
                        ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● xix ● ● ● ● ● ●

▌▌▌CHARACTER'S NAME solas has always been his name
                                              ▌▌▌NICKNAME(S) but he tends to just go by sol
                                              ▌▌▌DESIRED ROLE son of ventus & npc
                                              ▌▌▌AGE & APPEARANCE twenty years old
                                              ▌▌▌THE BIRTHDATE may fourth
                                              ▌▌▌GENDER & SEXUALITY male and homosexual
                                              ▌▌▌THE SPECIES obviously human

▌▌▌POSITIVE PERSONA loyal | trustworthy | cheerful | adventurous
                                              ▌▌▌NEGATIVE PERSONA shy | abrasive | insecure | courageous

▌▌▌FACECLAIM honestly i'm not totally sure, i mostly just googled a bunch of images. so they're all scattered, sorry about that!
                                              ▌▌▌VOICECLAIM write the name and series; be sure to link something
                                              ▌▌▌KEYBLADE(S) solar eclipse and thunder spark
                                              ▌▌▌FAMILY MEMBERS ventus is his father

xxxxxxxx━━ ♛ ❜ GIVE US A LITTLE NIBBLE!

Here is where things get a little hairy. We are looking for a summary for the character. Their background if you will...
                                              and that can be in either paragraph form, or bullet point listing; kinda like this. Okay, maybe not because I'm missing the bullets.
                                              Either way, we're looking for a main concept... this needs to be at least a full sized paragraph or 150 word minimum for bullets.
                                              This isn't going to be a biography, but can't just be like "lol, they're going to be a pain in the a**, mmkay?" not happening...
                                              do that and, well, you'll likely be turned away. We are asking for this in advance to see who is joining the family but also
                                              catch anyone who may be trying to pull the "copy-cat" move on us, I've had it happen before in a different roleplay of mine.

Once you're ready to begin remove this text and have at it, this was only meant to show the alignment really anyways.

xxxxxxxx━━ ♛ ❜ READY! THE BATTLE BEGINS!

▌▌▌STRENGTHxxxxxxx ██████████ 70%
                                              ▌▌▌DEFENSExxxxxxxxx██████████ 50%
                                              ▌▌▌AGILITYxxxxxxxxxx██████████ 45%
                                              ▌▌▌STAMINAxxxxxxxxx███████ 35%
                                              ▌▌▌AUTOMATICxxxxxx████████ 40%
                                              ▌▌▌MAGICxxxxxxxxxxx ██████████ 60%
                                              ▌▌▌SUMMONSxxxxxxxx██████████ 00%

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

The perfect crime
                            Is what i'll pull off tonight

Oh so very forcefully
        KILL YOU

One pair? Two pair? Three of a kind? Oh no, how about a full house? 'Cause i'll make you show your hand now . . .
        Making up an alibi, i'm a two-face pretending
        I won, i'm so glad, and now my first request is I WANT YUMII've been made into a good boy

User Image

NATURE?xx╰✖{ - - - > home
                                                                  INSTINCT?xx╰✖{ - - - > angry / excited
                                                                    REALLY?xx╰✖{ - - - > thief boy [Isamu]

Katsuo Yoshida had a problem.

Well... it wasn't very much a problem as it was a crush.

That's right. Katsuo Yoshida had a crush on someone. And said someone was the man who broke into his home only a few weeks prior, Isamu Kohaku.

Katsuo had a crush on the boy who was a thief.

He didn't really realize it until a few days ago, when the pair accidentally woke up in bed together. It wasn't like that, of course! It was more of they fell asleep talking one night while they were laying on Katsuo's, in Isamu's words, giant bed. And they, apparently, just fell asleep together. The next morning had been fun, with Katsuo waking up first and teasing Isamu about how cute he was when he slept.

It was then that Katsuo realized his feelings.

It was strange, for Katsuo had never felt anything for anyone before. In either a romantic or a platonic way. Back at home, it's not like he had a lot of friends. All of his "friends" were chosen for him; the most of them being stupid rich snobs. And in the romantic sense... well... Katsuo had never liked any of the women that his parents had introduced him to, trying to get him to date them. Katsuo hadn't felt anything for anyone before.

Which is why this was so hard.

Katsuo was awake when the sun rose and he spent a few hours just laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling, just... thinking. He needed to deal with this. He needed to talk to someone about this. But... no one in the Meadows necessarily knew that there was a thief roaming among them. Hell, he was pretty sure that the only other person who knew about Isamu was Stevie, and that was only because she's the mayor! If he tried to go out and ask people about Isamu, people would either look at him like he was crazy or just freak out because there was a thief running amongst them!

At some point during the day, he left his bedroom and went to the kitchen to -- try -- to make breakfast for him and Isamu. And after breakfast was made, the two did what they normally did. Sat and talked, mostly. Although at some point Katsuo had left to do some errands, which took him a few hours.

He didn't arrive back home until it was nearly five in the afternoon.

Katsuo stepped through the front door and slipped off his shoes. He called out Isamu's name and raised an eyebrow when he didn't get a response. He walked through his home, looking for the other, only to find him in the master bedroom. Sitting. With... the necklace in his hand. The same necklace Katsuo had found him trying to steal the first night. "You're really taken by that necklace, aren't you? You want it, right?" Katsuo smiled when Isamu turned towards him, "Here, hand it over..." He moved towards the bed and held out his hand, waiting for Isamu to give it to him.

When it was placed in his hands, he leaned forward and carefully tied the necklace around Isamu's neck; their faces only a few inches apart. Katsuo clasped the necklace around Isamu's neck and he did the one thing he'd been wanting to do for days. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Isamu's.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but when Katsuo pulled away, he was grinning like an idiot in love.

"Thinking back on it... I don't think I ever told you about that necklace." He turned his eyes towards Isamu and smiled at him, "An... old friend gave it to me and told me to give it to someone I care about..." He let out a laugh and shook his head, "So no, my girlfriend didn't give it to me. In fact," He leaned away from Isamu and let out another laugh, "I don't have a girlfriend nor am I very interested in them."

Katsuo fell back on the bed and crossed his arms behind his head, "You have nothing to worry about, my dear Isamu. No competition or anything."

Quote:
                                                                  THERE YOU GO, ZOL, I DID IT. lemme know if you want an edit >w<;;

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
                                              o1. c σ m p α η y
                                              macaron.julian

o2. ℓ σ c α τ ι σ η
                                              macaron.outside the cafe

o3. ғ e e ℓ ι η g
                                              macaron.nervous beyond belief

Ever since the Moon-viewing festival, Caspian has had such a rough time.

See, ever since he and Jenna had talked about his feelings for Julian. Well... he had been avoiding the other like the plague. It was hard and stupid, since they were best friends and literally lived right next door to each other, but he still did it anyway. He knew Julian's schedule enough to know when he'd leave his home and he left only a few minutes later, albeit cautiously, so he wouldn't run into the other! What he was doing was stupid and petty, but, all-in-all, Caspian was just scared to talk to Julian. After he realized his feelings and Jenna confirmed that Julian would probably like him back...

Caspian was just a giant wuss who had never once expressed his romantic feelings to someone.

With all of the people he had been with (only two), they both had expressed their feelings first and Caspian had agreed to both, although he didn't really like either of them that much. Back then, it didn't matter if he liked them or not because it was just... fun. But this was different. This was his best friend that he had these stupid, horrible, dreadful, feelings for. And he was scared out of his mind because he had no idea what the hell he was supposed to do about it!! He wanted to tell Julian, he really did! But it was hard and he was just so afraid!

Caspian had stayed up late over the course of the last few days, thinking long and hard about what he should do.

And he had finally decided that he would tell Julian. After another long talk with Jenna and a lot of her telling him that he just needed to go for it, he decided that he would. Who... he didn't care if his feelings ruined their friendship! It... it was always nice to know if or when someone had a crush on you.

So Caspian spent most of the day messing around with his appearance. He was in the bathroom for at least an hour just messing around with his hair, trying to find the right style for it! He had gone through at least six different styles, before he just decided to give up and went with a simple high ponytail. He then dressed in a simple black pair of pants and a black t-shirt, along with wearing his favorite white jacket right over that. He then spent a lot of time just sort of standing around and staring at himself in the mirror, wondering what the hell he was even doing.

He had this feeling that things just weren't going to work out in his favor and that he was going to get rejected... but he still had hope. Err... only a little bit. But it was still hope and that's all that mattered.

So, when he felt like he was ready, he glanced out the window, only to see that it was raining and let a sigh escape his lips. He walked to the closet and pulled out an umbrella so pink that it matched his hair. With everything ready and him feeling ready (even though he seriously didn't), he was good to go and he opened the door to his room and stepped out into the hallway. "It's now or never, Caspian..." he muttered to himself as he locked his room behind him. He'd much rather it be never, but with Jenna's words still flowing through his head and his boast of confidence; he just couldn't go back on it.

He left the inn and walked as slow as he could towards the cafe, but it still felt like he arrived too early.

He stepped into the door and shook his umbrella off a bit, before closing it and leaning it against the wall. His eyes took a gander around the cafe. It wasn't too busy right now, but... he just couldn't do it here... He heard a voice and his nickname and he turned his head towards the person who said it, a small smile falling across his features. He bowed his head and silently followed Julian to the table, but didn't sit down in the chair like he should've. He opened his mouth to speak to Julian, but was cut off by Julian mentioning that he could go and grab Jenna if he wanted. He paused for a moment, before he cocked his head to the side, "Uhm... no? I think I'm good? I saw her recently and would rather talk to you..."

Caspian coughed awkwardly into his hand and tuned his head towards the waiter, "So... can we go outside for a second? I-I... I need to tell you something..." He didn't even wait for Julian's answer, and instead grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. He grabbed his umbrella and pulled them both outside, huddling close to Julian underneath it. He walked them around until they were on the side of the cafe, a little bit away from a window.

Caspian turned to face Julian and flashed him a bright smile, "S-so Julian... I... I don't really know how else to say this, so... uhm..." He nervously fiddled with the end of his sleeve with his hand that wasn't holding the umbrella. His eyes quickly scanned Julian's face for some form of emotion, but couldn't really place the emotion that he saw. Caspian licked his lips once, twice, three times, before he opened his mouth to speak. "Julian... I..." He let out a shaky breath and shook his head. He was strong... he could do this... Oh Gods did he hope he could do this.

"S-so I've had this, like, huge crush on you for some time now a-and I... I hope that it doesn't ruin our friendship or anything. Like that's been my biggest fear that my feelings for you would ruin our friendship a-and... but then Jenna told me that she thinks that you like me too a-and I figured... I should probably tell you..."

Caspian stared at Julian with wide eyes for a moment, before he turned his head away, "U-uhm... so... I like you... like like you a-and... and I hope you like like me too..."

Before Caspian even got to hear Julian's answer, he thrusted the umbrella into Julian's hands and turned and ran straight through the cold rain, not once looking behind himself to see if the other was following.

ooc; THERE, SAN, HE DID THE THING, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Quote:

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

✄ ʜᴀɪʀsᴛʏʟɪsᴛ ✄

I WANNA ⇢ HIDE ⇠ THE TRUTH
                                                    I WANNA ⇠ SHELTER ⇢ yxoxu
                                                    BUT WITH THE B E Ⱥ S T INSIDE
                                                    THERE'S NO WHERE WE CAN HIDE ---- ()

Today was just another one of those days that was going to be boring. Nyx didn't know why that was, but he just had that feeling. Then again... most days ended up boring to him. Boring and very repetative.

location mood who with

ɪᴛ's ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ʜɪᴅᴇ

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas