Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Prophet

Before being able to reply to the human in the tree, he is tackled by his friend and pinned to a tree.
"Gansu, you blind drunken fool, it is I, Arctodus! Unpaw me this instant or I shall use physical force against you!" Arctodus roared at Gansu, holding back and not slapping him in the face with a heavy paw. Arctodus, embarrassed by his friend's public drunkenness and display of idiocy, let out a growl and spoke to the human above him. "Apologies, human female, he is not usually like this. I am searching for a bag of mine, it is of much importance, have you seen it?"

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Cytheria cocked her head to the side. This was an interesting sight. "So this is your bag?" she called down again holding the bag up, hoping to clear some of the confusion up. "If it is, you shouldn't leave it laying around on the ground. If I were someone else, I wouldn't even ask." She hopped down. "And I'm not exactly human."
Letting out a burp so loud it could rival the gods themselves, he drunkenly falls on his a** and takes the clipped monocle and places it back on his right eye. "That's 'little bet'ah. Sorry 'bout that" Gansu thinks about maybe laying off the sauce for a a while. An overwhelming feeling erupts from his belly through his snout and finally all over the snow. "Oh kay.. no more for today" Feeling sick, he at least has the decency to turn himself so the female present can't bear further witness to his embarrassment.

Friendly Prophet

Dusting himself off, Arctodus growls softly at Gansu, shaking his head at the unsightly display. He gets upon his hind legs to stand at a height matching the female. "Yes, that is my bag, I thank you greatly for finding it, I simply must repay you for your kindness. And apologies for assuming you are human, my knowledge of back-walkers is limited indeed. What be you then, lady?"

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
She tossed her hair over her shoulder. "I'm a shifter," she answered with a grin. "And don't worry about it. I find myself ignorant of your kind as well. This is my first journey out of my society, though it probably won't be my last." She looked at his companion. "Will he be alright?" She pursed her lips, not giving him time to answer. "As for thanking me for my kindness, it would be nice to have some companions, if that won't bother you any."
"Shift.. BLEEEEHHHH" His attempts at conversation hindered by his over indulgence in alcohol. Finally out of matter in his belly to regurgitate he raises his paw in acceptance of another companion. Maybe after sobering up a bit, he'll be able to give input.

Friendly Prophet

Arctodus closed his eyes and grimaced, his friend humiliating him even further in front of a stranger. He will be alright, he just needs to sober up some.. Ah, you said you are a shifter? I have never met one of your kind in person, only read about them in books. But, I do believe proper introductions are required."
He rose himself up as tall as he could, a proper display of power and bearliness. He took a bow as he spoke, "I am Lord Arctodus Tremarctini, of the High House of Tremarctos, third son of Arctoth the Brave. This here is my friend and colleague, Gansu, of House Ailuropoda. And with whom do we make honorable greeting with?"

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Lady Cytheria," she answered with a bow after looking her new companions over again. "I have yet to inherit any other names. And the honor is mine." She sighed. "Is this a frequent occurrence?" She needeed to know if having them as companions would be worth it, after all, for all their strength to be constantly nursing someone would be a hassle. Although learning about them either way wouldn't be a bad idea.
With a firm wap with his paw to his own face he regains a bit of his sobriety. "He got me talking about my younger years, so I figured I'd pay my respects to my fallen comrades with a drink. Looks like I went a bit overboarrrr...." the overwhelming feeling of intoxication revealed itself once again in the form of a few wobbles and falling back on his furry butt once again. "I'm normally not like this. Tell 'em Arctodus..."

Friendly Prophet

"Errrr yes, Gansu is a most respected student of the Noble Academy of the Sciences, top in his field. Just don't give him hard honey, it does him right in. At any rate, it is an honor to meet you, Lady Cytheria. Where do you travel to, Lady? Our plans go so far as Estinthas, and from there wherever knowledge and learning take us."
Arctodus wiped his eyepatch with the fur on his arm, afterwards hooking his bag onto his utility belt once more, this time making sure it is properly secured.

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
She grinned. "Well, that's alright then," she answered. "It's good to have educated companions." She looked up thoughtfully, before looking at the bear once more. "As to where, I'm going, I'm not really sure. I'm supposed to travel for at least a years time to find myself. I guess you could call it a family tradition. I'm out to learn everything that I can."
Gansu stands but still struggling to obtain his balance. He shakes his head in hopes of regaining himself. "Education is nothing without experience, it's good to see others out like us seeking both." Putting his paw to his heart he remembers his own experiences, both good and bad. He plops himself back onto all fours and shakes off what was left of his intoxication. "Well, shall we get going?" He suggested, realizing that adding a random person to their party might not be a good idea. Assassins may be out and about looking to kill those with political power. He remains weary of the seemingly nice stranger who they've just met.

Friendly Prophet

"Right, Gansu, let us be off. T'would be wise to get to city before nightfall." Arctodus set down upon all fours and began lumbering back down the road to Estinthas. Striking up conversation with their new travelling companion, Arctodus questions the Lady Cyntheria.
"May I inquire as to your studies? Gansu and I are bears of science, I only fear that our ideal endeavors might bore one not mechanically inclined."
He spoke with as much politeness as could be afforded; unaware of her rank in her society or family, Arctodus does not wish to belittle himself in front of someone who might be of a lower class than he.

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ceresia smiled. "Well, honestly. I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I'm opening to learning all that I can," She answered honestly. She looked at both bears sizing them up, wondering if she could trust them, after a moments deliberation she decided she could. "I'm actually trying to bring a lot of things back to my people, since I'm next in line to lead." She nodded. "So you're on a quest for knowledge, that's good. I'm sure you both are assests to your people."
"Arctodus is more of an asset to our kind, while I'm just simply looking for change. There's a reason to why I built that plasma pistol specifically for Arctodus. He'll be the one to bring great change. A good bear shares honey with all" He ranted, reciting an ancient bear proverb. Gansu drifts into a good mood as he talks more and more about a bright future for all bearkind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff