User ImageUser Image

you'rewнαт ᵏᵉᵉᵖˢ мє вєℓιєνιηg ƬHIЅWORLD'Sησт ʟօռɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
you'rewнαт ᵏᵉᵉᵖˢ мє ѕтreɴɢтн ιη му BONES
you'rewнαт ᵏᵉᵉᵖˢ мє вєℓιєνιηg &&& тнє ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ιη му нeαd

iwanttoknowyourplansNO MORE FIGHTING !
            ᶤᵗ ᶤˢ σηℓу α wαѕтe σƒ ƠƲƦ τίɱε
            sayanything'ѕσση ʷᵉ'ˡˡ вe ʟεανıпɢ
            daddy'sbluntlittleinstramentщïℓℓ ŧɧïş ѕтreɴɢтн sᴛɪʟʟ вє MƖƝЄʡ

It was quite in the Impala; Dean didn’t want to wake her. Jordan was curled up beside him in the front seat, his leather coat covering her as she slept. Typically he didn’t care about passengers’ sleep schedules, but had taken Jordan hours to cry herself to sleep. Dean’s tongue flicked out to taste the saltiness where his lip was split open from the fight; there was another reason that Dean felt protective over Jordan.

After the battle Cas tried to take her away, but she wouldn’t let the angel anywhere near her ”I don’t care! Demons, angel, whoever it doesn’t matter anymore without Sam!” she cried. ”As you wish Jordan.” he told her, his face showing emotion that Dean had never seen; he looked wounded. Jordan didn’t want Dean to touch her either and she wasn’t making much sense. He was afraid to touch her for fear that she would push something unpleasant into him as she was prone to do. Finally she seemed to have reached an exhaustion point where her sobs faded into exhausted whimpers. When Dean finally scooped her up his eyes went to her belly, she had a small bump that meant he was going to be an uncle.

let’s play doctor

Dean popped the lid on the green paint and gave it a stir making sure it was even when he heard the step ladder groan. Standing from his crouched position Dean threw the wet stick down onto the plastic ”I said that you could help me if you stayed off of that thing.” he said flatly. Jordan was wearing a face mask, her hair in a messy bun, and she was wearing jean overalls; she was still sexy even with the basketball smuggled under her shirt. ”You’re not helping me Dean; I don’t know how many times I have to say it. I don’t need your help and I don’t want your help. I don’t want anyone’s help.” the woman protested, tears growing in her eyes. ”God damn it Jordan! You’re not the only one who lost him! He was my brother and like a son to Bobby. Now you may not want the help, but you’re family now so you’re just going to have to shut the hell up and let me pain the damn jungle nursery.”

Jordan #619fbd
                                              Dean #4f7046
                                              Sam #488164
                                              Chandler #abcdef

Liberal Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan walked into the apartment and dropped her leather satchel on the kitchen table. Going to the fridge she took out a bottle of Heineken and opened it taking a large swig out of the bottle. She had only been gone for a six hour, four classes and two hours of being in her office, but it was exhausting. She was only a little older than most of her students; most of them didn’t take her seriously and over half wanted to sleep with her. Jordan was the only professor who had more students transfer into her class the first week than left it. Part of her wanted to be ruthless with her grading process, but that required more effort than she was willing to expend. Finishing the beer she opened another.

Jordan could sense that Sam wasn’t home; she didn’t have to call out or look in their room. She frowned, and fished her phone from the bag. She made sure that there was no text from Sam; there wasn’t he must be at work. Reaching out her senses she looked for him and found him, he was at the hospital. Jordan sighed; he worked so hard and so much. She wanted to reward him with a little surprise; a little dinner and some surprise work sex.

Jordan had picked up a steak dinner with a baked potato and broccoli to-go and headed to the hospital with bag in hand. ”Hey Jill, could you page Sam for me?” she asked entering into the reception area. The receptionist frowned ”I don’t think Sam is here.” she said shaking her head. There were some clicks as she gazed at the computer screen, than she shook her head again ”Yeah, Sam’s not on right now, he’s not even on call.” she said. Jordan reached out, he was here alright. ”Oh, I guess I’ve graded one too many papers and spaced out. Is it okay if I go grab my iPod from his locker, he took mine by mistake the other day and I just can’t get into the gym with his playlist.” she lied smoothly. Jill nodded ’I totally understand, yeah go on back.” she said. Jordan smiled and thanked her before pushing away from the desk to go find Sam.

The psychic followed the tether to Sam in the old part of the hospital that had not yet been worked on. The closer she got to him; she could feel demons until finally she found him in the basement. His tall frame was faced away from her as he dumped a bucket of water, holy water, onto two squirming and screaming demons. This did not look like he was feeding ”Sam?” she asked. He dumped another bucket before turning to face her, with a bloodied knife in his hand. Jordan’s heart started to race and gooseflesh raised on her arms ”I brought you dinner, except you weren’t working or on call.” she said presenting the bag of food to him. The knife dropping onto the table with other tools of torture, the bloody hands, his tone; it all sent a chill down her spine. She was scared of Sam for the first time in her life. ”Side work? No, side work would be emptying bed pans, Sam this is… it’s and what does that even mean? Rogues, from what? You aren’t making sense. I mean if you were on the blood, that’s one thing, but this it’s a whole different level.” she said shaking her head. Jordan swallowed and shook her head ”Sam, you’re scaring me.” she said softly.

Sam walked towards her shaking his head ”Scared, you’re scared?” he asked. Jordan backed up a half step and Sam laughed shaking his head ”God Jordan, you realize this is all for you, right?” he asked. The blonde shook her head ”No, no Sam. Don’t you try to pin this on me; torture and rogues? This is all you Sam” she said. ”No, Jore, this was all your plan. Don’t you remember? You were going to torture a demon to find out where the brat was.” he leaned in close to her ”Now, I’m trying to find out who, using your plan Jore.” he said quietly, an edge to his voice. Jordan pushed against him, tears welling up in her eyes; she remembered every second of that terrible day. It was as if he was trying to use her grief to distract her ”No, stop trying to pin this on me Sam. Rogues? That’s what you said, the demons that told the rogues about our daughter. Rogues from who or what Sam? Huh? Answer me!” she said anger growing in the pit of her stomach. Jordan tried to push him away from him, but found his frame an immovable object.

Sam laughed and grabbed Jordan’s arm and pulled her over to the demons ”Well boys, answer the lady.” he said letting her go. Jordan stumbled from the gravity shift and then slipped on the blood slick floor ”We didn’t know…” one said shaking his head. Sam picked up a knife from the table ”We didn’t know, we thought Crowley wanted leverage on you. We didn’t know we were betraying the King.” the other demon said in a panicked voice. Jordan looked up at the demons and then to Sam ”You’re working for Crowley?” she asked. Sam rolled his eyes and crouched down capturing Jordan’s chin ”How do you think I got out of Hell exactly Jordan? You used to be so smart.” he said with a sigh before letting her go. Sam stood and moved towards the demons ”Now you two, you really should have known better. Crowley needs me, that’s why he sprung me and unlike you two bootlickers he can’t control me so he really doesn’t want to get on my bad side. So I know…” he cut into the demon that had claimed ignorance ”I know he would never do something as insulting as go after my daughter.” he said stabbing and twisting the knife.

Jordan looked down at her bloody hands, the sound of the demons’ flesh tearing, their screams; it was all too much. She tried to push herself up, slipped and tried again. Sam turned, the knife clattering to the table ”Come on Jore, might as well stay for the show now that you know. Hell, maybe after I figure who the rogues are we can celebrate before I hunt them down for you.” he said taking her face once more leaning in for a kiss. Jordan slapped his hand away ”Stay away from me.” she said backing away from him.

Liberal Elder

User Image

xoxo ██ . clark mackenzie collins
                                    xoxo ██ . twenty
                                    xoxo ██ . human
                                    xoxo ██ . plays three instruments: cello, piano, and guitar

As a child Clark was always brighter than other children and her parents called her gifted. They had no idea how right they were. Clark uses more of her brain than standard humans and is able to sense energies, in other words a psychic. Fortunately for her the boosted brain power gave her the good sense to keep it to herself. Outside of her family only a handful of people know the truth; to these people she is Mac. Social interaction is challenging for her at times because she is always just aware of how full of s**t people are. Currently Clark is taking a sabbatical from university because she couldn’t ignore the call. As a result her parents are no longer speaking to her or providing her with support financially and refuse to do so until she goes back to finish her degree.

Liberal Elder

test
test
test
test
test

this is a color test for stiles
test
test
test
test

Liberal Elder

User Image

as i walk through the streets of my new city
                    ᶤ' ʳᶜˡᵃᶤᵈ ᵗʰ ᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ıмαɢıпαтıσп
                    for вeттer
                    or for ᴡᴏʀsᴇ
                    becalmbecalmFUN. ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ʸᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏᶰᵒʷ

User Image
                                            JACE’S eyes opened as he heaved a sigh sitting up, his mouth was dry and tasted of last night’s cigarette; in short like a** smelled like just on the back of his tongue. Swinging his legs over his bed he planted his feet on the hard wood and stood contemplating which urge was greater, the urge to void his bladder or the urge to cure his cotton mouth, after deciding to hit the head he washed his hands and then bent his head down to drink from the faucet. With his mouth feeling somewhat revived he left his room descending the stairs and moved into his kitchen. Getting the beans from cupboard the male started to make a pot of a light roast coffee and then opened the windows in the kitchen letting the sounds of the Seattle neighborhood enter into the mix. Jace could head the wet pavement and the sound of cars’ tires hissing over it; the slow plodding steps of people moving out in the rain going to work; children skipping through the wet as they called out good byes to their mothers; the sounds of the dogs barking in the yard protesting the wet all of it swirled around Jace’s ears bringing him a steady stream of information about his environment that the coffee’s aroma was overriding. He stood there for several moments in his flannel plaid pajama pants opening and closing his left handing looking at the palm. His hand had five dark freckles one right below where his middle and ring finger met, then there were two about half way down his hand on either side, and then the last two were on either side of the bottom of his hand. He tried to remember when the last time he couldn’t feel the pull of the moon and he couldn’t think of it. It was the final nail in the coffin of his humanity he couldn’t remember what it felt like to be human.

Heading up the stairs the male tried to think of what that meant. How long had it been? He was twenty five now and he had been turned when he was nineteen or had it been twenty when he was bitten. Turning on the water Jace rotated the hot water three times back and then the cold an eighth of the way forward and then pulled the tab to caused the water to shower. He wasn’t the best plumber in the world but it worked and that was what mattered. He had been here in Seattle for the past three years, the first year he had spent living in a divvy motel working to save up to buy this place. Before that he had lived in the Midwest moving around in different cities between Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas for a year. The people were so damn nosy neighbors kept getting onto the fact that there wasn’t something quite right with Jace. Before that it had been New York but New York was the blur. He spent most of New York being rip roaring drunk trying to forget the flashes in his head from the full. He couldn’t remember how much time he had spent in New York or Europe for that matter. As he showered Jace started to approach this thing from the other side. He could remember just finishing as a junior and feeling burned out and needing a break. Jace was studying to become an accountant and realized that he had no desire to do accounting for the rest of his life. In high school to get into the pants of this hot college chick he knew he started studying Buddhism and he had liked it; plus the girls went crazy for it. He had been thinking about his spiritual journey and felt so unfulfilled and decided that he was going to take a year off and back pack through Europe with no phone, no computer, just disposable cameras and journals he was going to find his destiny in Europe. He had found it alright, hiking in the Carpathian Mountains crossing from Ukraine into Romania he had been attacked. The villagers tried to get him to take a room but he couldn’t afford it after supplied and he had camped plenty of nights so he wasn’t worried about it. Now that he thought about it, it had been his birthday, the village woman had tried to give him a room as a present and he had politely declined. The woman told him it was bad luck to refuse a present and crossed herself with the evil eye before spitting on him.

It had only taken five years to erode away his humanity, to overcome twenty years of existence. That night his camp had been attacked, Jace couldn’t even remember it happening; he just woke up after the last night of the full moon with five dark freckles on the palm of his hand. All of his senses were on overdrive, it was as if the world was suddenly in high definition for all five of his senses and he could feel the moon. Through it had set long ago Jace could feel the moon in relation to his own body and knew it was a little before noon. He didn’t know how he knew it was the moon that was pulling him he just knew it. After that he stumbled around Europe trying to find more of his kind, people with palms that were marked with a silvery pentacle each day growing more visible the closer the full moon got. Eventually he got caught up in some trouble but the government couldn’t prove it. The crimes were committed by something so large that Jace didn’t fit the bill and it wasn’t as if they could prosecute an American claiming werewolf so they merely deported him back to the United States, New York. He went to Europe to find his destiny; he had given up his worldly processions and he had meditated in some of the most beautiful, moving landscapes trying to find his destiny and he found a werewolf.

Now he lived in Seattle and owned this tall and skinny run down house; it had a full cellar and attic with five bed rooms and two and a half bathrooms. Converting half of the basement into a dungeon for the full the other half he kept his tools and the washer and dryer down there. The main level had the living room, kitchen, a half bath and two small rooms. The second level had his master room with a full bathroom and two other smaller bedrooms as well as the second full bathroom. Above that was an attic where ironically the only boarder was staying right now. Clyde lived in the attic, he was moody but he paid his rent on time and Jace liked that about him. He wasn’t sure what type of weird he was but whatever it was he didn’t like people and preferred the dark and he seemed to have strange bouts of anger, his were mostly towards pigeons, but it didn’t matter he was still a monster. Jace only rented to monsters. Most of them couldn’t live with regular humans safely and well this was a nice alternative. He had just lost two of his long term boarders which meant things were going to be tight and he was probably going to have to get a job to pick up some income if things didn’t pick up here soon but Jace wasn’t really worried about it. If it was meant to be then it was meant to be.

After dressing in a grey wash skinny jeans and a olive drab v neck and a brown leather belt he went downstairs to make himself that first cup of coffee. With his coffee and cigarettes in hand Jace went out to the porch and sat down taking a swig of coffee before he put a Marlboro ’72 green in his mouth and lit the end. Sucking in the minty smoke he groaned in pleasure the feeling of tobacco bombarding his system. Closing his eyes he sucked in another breath before he thought about exhaling his eyes slipping open once more. Thumping the ashes he took a swig of coffee and then moved to stand to get the paper from the middle of the porch where the paper boy had thrown it hours ago. Taking it back to the table Jace opened it and started to read the front page story about Amazon’s new building that was going to alter the Seattle skyline. He had finished the main section of the paper and was moving on to the sport section of the Seattle Times when he heard someone step up onto his porch step, smelling of a perfect rare steaks causing him to look over his paper. With a raised brow the were dropped the newspaper taking in the petit girl that stood in front of him. She was beautiful with large, dark, and dramatic eyes and dark glossy hair peeking from under her slouched knit cap ”Are you Jace?” she asked pulling her full lower lip into her mouth checking a scrap of paper and then the numbers on the front of the house. ”Yeah that’s me Jace Harrow. You aren’t a debt collector are you?” he asked. He was pretty confident she was something a little more menacing than someone here to take his money. ”Vander Harker, do you think we could go inside?” she asked pointing at the door tilting her head. The man shook his head and scrunched his nose ”Not quite yet, I don’t really just let anyone inside.” he told her. ”No really I insist.” she told him and suddenly it seemed like a perfectly harmless idea ”Sure right this way. Can I get you something to drink?”

User Image

Liberal Elder

User Image

ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶜˡᵃʷˢ˒ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵗ

User Image
                                            JACE’S eyes opened as he heaved a sigh sitting up, his mouth was dry and tasted of last night’s cigarette; in short like a** smelled like just on the back of his tongue. Swinging his legs over his bed he planted his feet on the hard wood and stood contemplating which urge was greater, the urge to void his bladder or the urge to cure his cotton mouth, after deciding to hit the head he washed his hands and then bent his head down to drink from the faucet. With his mouth feeling somewhat revived he left his room descending the stairs and moved into his kitchen. Getting the beans from cupboard the male started to make a pot of a light roast coffee and then opened the windows in the kitchen letting the sounds of the Seattle neighborhood enter into the mix. Jace could head the wet pavement and the sound of cars’ tires hissing over it; the slow plodding steps of people moving out in the rain going to work; children skipping through the wet as they called out good byes to their mothers; the sounds of the dogs barking in the yard protesting the wet all of it swirled around Jace’s ears bringing him a steady stream of information about his environment that the coffee’s aroma was overriding. He stood there for several moments in his flannel plaid pajama pants opening and closing his left handing looking at the palm. His hand had five dark freckles one right below where his middle and ring finger met, then there were two about half way down his hand on either side, and then the last two were on either side of the bottom of his hand. He tried to remember when the last time he couldn’t feel the pull of the moon and he couldn’t think of it. It was the final nail in the coffin of his humanity he couldn’t remember what it felt like to be human.

Heading up the stairs the male tried to think of what that meant. How long had it been? He was twenty five now and he had been turned when he was nineteen or had it been twenty when he was bitten. Turning on the water Jace rotated the hot water three times back and then the cold an eighth of the way forward and then pulled the tab to caused the water to shower. He wasn’t the best plumber in the world but it worked and that was what mattered. He had been here in Seattle for the past three years, the first year he had spent living in a divvy motel working to save up to buy this place. Before that he had lived in the Midwest moving around in different cities between Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas for a year. The people were so damn nosy neighbors kept getting onto the fact that there wasn’t something quite right with Jace. Before that it had been New York but New York was the blur. He spent most of New York being rip roaring drunk trying to forget the flashes in his head from the full. He couldn’t remember how much time he had spent in New York or Europe for that matter. As he showered Jace started to approach this thing from the other side. He could remember just finishing as a junior and feeling burned out and needing a break. Jace was studying to become an accountant and realized that he had no desire to do accounting for the rest of his life. In high school to get into the pants of this hot college chick he knew he started studying Buddhism and he had liked it; plus the girls went crazy for it. He had been thinking about his spiritual journey and felt so unfulfilled and decided that he was going to take a year off and back pack through Europe with no phone, no computer, just disposable cameras and journals he was going to find his destiny in Europe. He had found it alright, hiking in the Carpathian Mountains crossing from Ukraine into Romania he had been attacked. The villagers tried to get him to take a room but he couldn’t afford it after supplied and he had camped plenty of nights so he wasn’t worried about it. Now that he thought about it, it had been his birthday, the village woman had tried to give him a room as a present and he had politely declined. The woman told him it was bad luck to refuse a present and crossed herself with the evil eye before spitting on him.

It had only taken five years to erode away his humanity, to overcome twenty years of existence. That night his camp had been attacked, Jace couldn’t even remember it happening; he just woke up after the last night of the full moon with five dark freckles on the palm of his hand. All of his senses were on overdrive, it was as if the world was suddenly in high definition for all five of his senses and he could feel the moon. Through it had set long ago Jace could feel the moon in relation to his own body and knew it was a little before noon. He didn’t know how he knew it was the moon that was pulling him he just knew it. After that he stumbled around Europe trying to find more of his kind, people with palms that were marked with a silvery pentacle each day growing more visible the closer the full moon got. Eventually he got caught up in some trouble but the government couldn’t prove it. The crimes were committed by something so large that Jace didn’t fit the bill and it wasn’t as if they could prosecute an American claiming werewolf so they merely deported him back to the United States, New York. He went to Europe to find his destiny; he had given up his worldly processions and he had meditated in some of the most beautiful, moving landscapes trying to find his destiny and he found a werewolf.

Now he lived in Seattle and owned this tall and skinny run down house; it had a full cellar and attic with five bed rooms and two and a half bathrooms. Converting half of the basement into a dungeon for the full the other half he kept his tools and the washer and dryer down there. The main level had the living room, kitchen, a half bath and two small rooms. The second level had his master room with a full bathroom and two other smaller bedrooms as well as the second full bathroom. Above that was an attic where ironically the only boarder was staying right now. Clyde lived in the attic, he was moody but he paid his rent on time and Jace liked that about him. He wasn’t sure what type of weird he was but whatever it was he didn’t like people and preferred the dark and he seemed to have strange bouts of anger, his were mostly towards pigeons, but it didn’t matter he was still a monster. Jace only rented to monsters. Most of them couldn’t live with regular humans safely and well this was a nice alternative. He had just lost two of his long term boarders which meant things were going to be tight and he was probably going to have to get a job to pick up some income if things didn’t pick up here soon but Jace wasn’t really worried about it. If it was meant to be then it was meant to be.

After dressing in a grey wash skinny jeans and a olive drab v neck and a brown leather belt he went downstairs to make himself that first cup of coffee. With his coffee and cigarettes in hand Jace went out to the porch and sat down taking a swig of coffee before he put a Marlboro ’72 green in his mouth and lit the end. Sucking in the minty smoke he groaned in pleasure the feeling of tobacco bombarding his system. Closing his eyes he sucked in another breath before he thought about exhaling his eyes slipping open once more. Thumping the ashes he took a swig of coffee and then moved to stand to get the paper from the middle of the porch where the paper boy had thrown it hours ago. Taking it back to the table Jace opened it and started to read the front page story about Amazon’s new building that was going to alter the Seattle skyline. He had finished the main section of the paper and was moving on to the sport section of the Seattle Times when he heard someone step up onto his porch step, smelling of a perfect rare steaks causing him to look over his paper. With a raised brow the were dropped the newspaper taking in the petit girl that stood in front of him. She was beautiful with large, dark, and dramatic eyes and dark glossy hair peeking from under her slouched knit cap ”Are you Jace?” she asked pulling her full lower lip into her mouth checking a scrap of paper and then the numbers on the front of the house. ”Yeah that’s me Jace Harrow. You aren’t a debt collector are you?” he asked. He was pretty confident she was something a little more menacing than someone here to take his money. ”Vander Harker, do you think we could go inside?” she asked pointing at the door tilting her head. The man shook his head and scrunched his nose ”Not quite yet, I don’t really just let anyone inside.” he told her. ”No really I insist.” she told him and suddenly it seemed like a perfectly harmless idea ”Sure right this way. Can I get you something to drink?”

User Image

Liberal Elder

User Image
Spencer Jane Gannxxxxx
S.J. seventeen female straight #DBB1DA
| elitist | queen bee | guarded | party girl | sarcastic |
                                                                              iA d o r a

Liberal Elder

User Image

User Image
                                                  User Image

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "GGirl!"

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User ImageUser Image

Liberal Elder

User Image
Parker Huell St. Jamesxxxxx
Park twenty six male heterosexual #084706
| arrogant | reckless | spoiled | charming | generous |
                                                                              iA d o r a

Liberal Elder

User Image
Maxine Lily Kersingtonxxxxx
Max twenty three female bisexual #aa3535
| independent | activist | feisty | promiscuous | aimless |
                                                                              iA d o r a

Liberal Elder

User Image

User Image

pon━━OLD BUT I'M NOT THAT OLD pon━━YOUNG BUT I'M NOT THAT BOLD
                                  ██████ &I DON'T THINKTHE WORLD IS SOLD
                                  shinyponkan/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / __I ' M _ J U S T _ D O I N G _ W H A T _ W E ' R E _ T O L D

Parker sat in the front seat of his Jaguar XJ. The luxury sedan was filled with The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy and the sweet smell of Pineapple Kush. Bobbing his head slightly to the beat of the song Parker tore at the buds and sprinkled them into a thin sheet of Juicy Jays blueberry rolling papers. When there was enough weed he started to roll the paper between his fore fingers and thumbs giving it shape and packing it. Finally the joint was malleable enough for him to lightly lick the sticky gum strip leaving his tongue tasting of blueberries. Once he was done he did a quick double wrap giving care not to make the herb too tight; he wanted this spliff to stroke. Giving the joint a quick once over he dried it and then killed the soft electric hum of the climate control and music before exiting out of his Jag.

Without looking over his shoulder Parker hit the button on his key fab waiting to hear the honking to let him know that the car was in fact locked. Parker’s eyes were all about Bar Zero; the hipster dive was perfect. He had two ounces of White Widow, two of the Pineapple Kush, and a single once of Keisha for those who couldn’t afford good; he sell through half of that tonight, maybe more and easily too. It was only Thursday, tomorrow he would break out the good stuff with a little coke and molle and he would be leaving the mid-grade at home. But, Bar Zero was more than a money pit for Parker. The atmosphere was nice, but who really gave a s**t about that, really? It was the girls, all of them in skinny jeans, yoga pants, or short printed skirts from American Apparel or American Eagle or wherever the ******** they came from; and they were all liberated and free which translated into horny. That didn’t mean that Parker didn’t like or respect them, in fact it was the opposite; he loved them for it. Probably his best friend in the world was a girl exactly like that named Max who tended bar there.

He and Max had hung out for a little while, but it just wasn’t working for either of them and they had decided to stay friends instead of riding it to the bitter ends. Walking into the bar his eyes went searching for Max, which considering how petit she was could be a challenge. ”Damn Max you’re looking particularly ******** tonight.” he said when he finally found her, a smile on his mouth. ”Didn’t we already do that Park?” she teased and snapped her damp towel at him as if she wasn’t flattered by the statement. Well Parker could tease too ”Be nice or you won’t get your present.” he sing-songed at his friend. Max snorted ”I know you think it’s great, but your c**k isn’t that much of a present.” she told him while pointing at the Fat Tire tap. If he didn’t know any better he would have been insulted, Parker’s d**k game was on point, but that was just Maxine ”Maybe in a second, and my c**k is great, you never complained.” he retorted and pulled out the joint his grin widening. His friend’s smile grew to match his own ”Aww Parker, you’re so thoughtful.” she said sweetly, there that was more like it. Max told him that she would be out in a second and he knew to meet her in the normal spot.

Parker lit the join as soon as he was through the alley door. Walking slowly he took several slow and deep drags until he felt like he was far away enough from the door. Letting all the smoke go he closed his eyes and then started to inhale once more his head bobbing slightly to the muffled music of Zero Bar. It wasn’t until he heard the door catch that the blonde opened an eye to make sure that it was Max walking towards him. Pulling the joint out of his mouth he held the smoke in, his head swimming as he offered the joint to the brunette. Max always looked so good while she was smoking and slowly she started to sway to the muffled music; damn she was so sexy. Reaching out Parker pulled her in by her hips until her pelvic bone was pressed right into him before taking the joint back from her. He was smoking on autopilot as he slipped his free hand down the front of her jeans stroking the thin fabric that was separating him from her sex. Max giggled and Parker moved to nuzzle into the nape of her neck letting her take the joint back. They were friends, best friends even, just friends that occasionally ********. Of course that was a last resort, and Parker had his eyes set on someone else ”Is Dee coming?” he asked his voice deep and bass filed with lust. Max snorted and made some comment about her friend never giving him a shot. Sliding a finger under her boy shorts he teased her gateway ”You want me to stop?” he asked her. Max didn’t say anything and certainly didn’t do anything to imply that she wanted him to stop; simply just passing the joint back to him swimming in pleasure. ”Besides I want you both. It’d be so hot.” he told her forgetting to hit the spliff. Who wouldn’t want that? It would be so perfect, both Dee and Max at the same time writhing in his California King. Max snorted ”Yeah, you’re ******** high if you ever think that’s happening; Dee doesn’t like p***y.” she informed him for about the hundredth time and souring her mood. Pushing away from him she made some excuse for having to go back inside.

Parker rolled his eyes and relit the now dead marijuana cigarette and took a couple long drags. Max was probably right; the three of them were never going to happen, but he still had hope that he could convince Dee to go out with him one of these nights. Deciding that the weed was making him sappy he took another long drag and then watched it die between his fingers. Putting the large roach in his pocket he made his way back to the alley door and passed through it. Parker didn’t care that he smelled like weed, everyone knew what was up with him so he didn’t bother trying to cover it up. Seeing Max standing at a table with one of her regulars he scoffed. He really hated that p***k, he always was acting superior, but Parker knew that the only reason he was at Zero was for Max, he could get watered down whiskey anywhere. It wasn’t like Max was his or anything, but she just deserved something better than some surely want to be writer or artist or whatever the ******** he was. Moving behind Max he ran his hand over her hip and hooked his thumb in her belt loop his fingers drumming above the area he had just tended to ”I’m so thirsty…” he whined. Max elbowed him and made a face over her shoulder ”Yeah, what else is new? I’m working.” she told him. Parker rolled his eyes once in annoyance and moved towards the bar.

Nodding towards Keegan, Parker licked his dry lips and started to look around for some of his own regulars. Once he got his beer and had chased away his dry mouth thoughts of Max and that loser Trent were long gone. Instead he was sitting there his little black book open taking notes on who was getting what and taking their money getting ready to go out to his Jag and make little bags of merchandise for his customers. He heard Keegan greet Dahlia and looked up to see the dark haired woman entering the bar. Picking up his glass he drained it and stood up moving to greet her. ”Hey, Beautiful,” he said pressing a kiss to her cheek ”I’m about to head out and make some bags, want to join me and then when we get back I’ll buy you a beer.” he offered.

I _ F E E L _ S O M E T H I N G _ S O _ R I G H T _ B Y _ D O I N G _ T H E _ W R O N G _ T H I N G
                                  ponk&I FEEL SOMETHING SO WRONG˟ BY DOING THE RIGHT THING»

foriadoraI COULDN'T LIE dns COULDN'T LIE dns COULDN'T LIE━━━━
                                  e v e r y t h i n g _that kills me__ ×MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE.

Liberal Elder

User Image

jordanmarieargent

NICKNAME » j.m.
                        ROLE » the hunter
                        AGE » seventeen
                        GENDER » female
                        RACE » human
                        USERNAME : iadora

User Image

scottmichaelmccall

NICKNAME » mccall
                        ROLE » the omega
                        AGE » seventeen
                        GENDER » male
                        RACE » werewolf
                        USERNAME : iadora

Liberal Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dean could tell that Chandler was pissed when she came out of the Rhodeaway Motel ”What’s the matter? Didn’t get the honeymoon suite?” he teased. Chandler looked at him angrily ”What? No, the jack a** clerk was hitting on me and wouldn’t give me a key unless I wanted to share a room with him.” she said. Dean nodded with his nostrils flared making the trademark Winchester ‘b***h’ face ”I’ll be right back.” he told her. Dean retrieved his wallet and got out of the car. Going into the lobby his nodded at the doughy clerk ”Special Agent Cobain with the FBI.” he said flashing his fake badge. The smuck’s face entered deer in the headlights mode ”I think my colleague was just in here and you harassed her and refused her service.” he stated leaning on the counter. The clerk started to sputter and looked like a rat shitting cherry seeds. Dean let him go on for a few minutes before holding up his hand ”Look man, I’m not going to bust your balls on this one, but you are going to give us a king room. And, you are going to comp it.” he nodded. ”Yeah, sure of course. Just please don’t put me on a list or black bag me or whatever.” he pleaded. Dean rolled his eyes ”Just get it done.” he said.

Dean returned to where Chandler was waiting against the Impala with the keys in his hand ”Sometimes you just need a man’s touch.” he said cockily. Chandler pulled him close and teased that if he kept it up he would only be getting a man’s touch as she let her warm breathe tickle his neck. Dean grinned knowing there was no way that she was going to be able to hold to that even as she shoved him away. Grabbing his duffle from the back of the Impala he followed after her to the room that the punk clerk had given them.

Despite her teasing once they were in the room Chandler was all business changing out of her clothes and into her suit. It was form fitting and in a profession that was male heavy it helped with law enforcement better than any badge. Dean laid back on the bed, his arms behind his head, if he wasn’t going to get any action he was at least going to enjoy the show. She was going to talk to the families, which was better, she was more people friendly and he could spot the signs of procession a mile away; it was a good plan. Dean got off the bed as she moved to kiss him, instead she had teased him a little more wishing him luck. Dean grinned and shook his head ”Well you are the authority on luck, so I guess things are looking up.” he replied as she grabbed his a** before sauntering to the door.

Beings that Dean had his own job to do he needed to get changed as well. Leaving the room he headed out to the car to get his suit bag. The Winchester passed a green Prius that parked a few spots away and got into the Impala. Dean heard sobbing and looked over his shoulder, his mouth fell open, it was Jordan. The man moved over to the Prius and tapped on the window, but Jordan didn’t acknowledge him, instead she continued to cry. Dean’s jaw tightened, emotions swirled in his chest; he wanted to comfort her, but he was also pissed at the way she had left things after Samantha’s death. Dean looked down at his boots, his shoulders slumped and shook his head before tapping again ”Jordan, open up.” he said. The sound of the mechanics came before she asked what he was doing here. Dean shook his head ”Same as you, working a case.” he said. Jordan sniffed and shook her head ”I’m not working a case…” she said softly. Dean raised his brows ”Okay, did you—“ Dean paused not wanting to say his brother’s name ”two have a fight?” he asked. Jordan sniffed and again shook her head ”I don’t even know anymore.” she said tears welling up in her eyes. Dean opened the door and rolled the window up and turned the key on ”Come on.” he said jerking his head to the motel.

Jordan was sitting on the bed hugging her knees her face hidden between the crests of her legs and her blonde locks. Dean wanted to jump her case about the house and the disappearing act, but he knew that it wasn’t the right time. Dean rubbed her back, her frame wracked with sobs. Finally the woman had cried herself to the point of exhaustion, her frame slack. Dean sighed and pulled the coverlet over her body and smoothed her hair. His phone started buzzing in his pocket. Dean fished it out and moved to the bathroom and closed the door but by the time he accepted the call it had gone to voicemail. He wanted to make sure that she wasn’t in trouble. Sam’s voice was on the other end, he had Chandler. He heard a gun ring out. Jordan was going to have to wait.

i wish we weren’t in kansas anymore, but we are and it sucks

[size-11]Dean left Jordan in the room covered in the bed. He pinged Chandler’s cell phone for the GPS location. Dean followed it to hospital and parked his car. Obviously Sam wasn’t holding Chandler somewhere that was high traffic. He figured somewhere that was secluded and easy to get rid of bodies; morgue was a good bet. Most morgues were in the basement so the hunter headed down. He didn’t find anything in the morgue, but that didn’t mean that they weren’t close. Dean found an older part of the basement and decided to search it further and sure enough he heard familiar voices. Following them he soon found Chandler, Sam, and his grandfather who should have been dead. That wasn’t the important part, the important part was that Sam had a knife to Chandler.

Dean whipped his colt out and aimed it at Sam ”Drop the knife Sam!” he shouted. Sam dropped the knife and held up his hands, but Dean didn’t lower the gun; Sam could still be dangerous if he wanted. Then Samuel grabbed a fist full of hair and put the blade to Chandler’s throat. Dean’s site moved from Sam to his namesake ”She’s not a beast.” he spat at his grandfather. He could see Chandler struggling, but she was sluggish and ineffective as Samuel offered him a deal; he would let Chandler go if Dean agreed to hunt with them. ”Don’t Dean, they’re working with Crowley, alphas.” Chandler warned him and the blade was pressed deeper into her flesh. ”Doesn’t matter what they’re into Star.” he said taking his gun off his grandfather ”I’m in.” he said. ”Good.” he said shoving Chandler towards him.

Dean moved to help Chandler up, he could tell that she was upset ”I had to agree. I didn’t have a choice.” he told her. ”You always have a choice Dean.” she argued, clearly in one of those moods. Dean shook his head cupping her face ”Not when it comes to you.” he told her ”Now let’s get that bullet out of you.” he said. Dean dug the bullet out of Chandler and even as he was wiping up the blood from the wound it was healing itself. Dean sighed and ran his hand through his sandy blond hair; they needed to find a way to ditch the Sams.

Dean was standing with his arms crossed over his chest, both Sam and Samuel were standing the same way, ”So we’re hunting alphas, what the hell is an alpha?” he asked. Sam rolled his eyes ”How am I related to such an idiot?” his brother exasperated. Dean pushed his chest out ”When did you become such a d**k?” he asked. ”Boys!” Samuel barked cutting off any retort that Sam might have had. ”An alpha is the first monster, the source of all of their kind.” Samuel explained. It actually sounded like a pretty cool hunt, but he didn’t want anything to do with the Sams. ”So why exactly are we hunting alphas?” he asked. ”Don’t worry about that De-“ the older Winchester surged forward with a hook to Samuel’s jaw and jutted his elbow up into Sam’s ear sending him reeling ”Chandler come on!” he said taking Chandler’s hand and bolting for the door.

Once they reached the Impala, Dean hauled a** out of the parking lot.

Jordan #619fbd
                                        Dean #4f7046
                                        Sam #488164
                                        Chandler #abcdef

Liberal Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan swallowed the bile that rose up in her throat, this was happening. Sam took her shoulder, ”Jordan, let me handle this, please?” he asked. The physic jerked her shoulder out of his grip ”Cas, now.” she didn’t want to be taken when Castiel removed him. ”Awww Momma you didn’t want Daddy Sam to play? That’s okay, I still have Daddy Dean and Aunt Chandler after I finish with you.” the thing holding on to her daughter said sweetly. Jordan shook her head ”That’s not happening. I’m not going to let you hurt anyone she loves.” she said taking a step forward. ”I’m going to really enjoy this.” Jordan heard before she was slammed into the stone wall. Black dots were dancing around the blonde’s vision ”Exorcizamus te, omnis immun-“ she said from a crumpled heap against the wall. As she started the incantation her frame was in the air stretched out in agony, as her breathe was stolen from her lungs. Jordan was dying.

The physic sent out a pulse of energy as soon as it hit Samantha’s body her body came crashing down to the floor; her head hit the stone with a sickening crack. Blood was pouring from a wound somewhere on her head; breathing was hard, she could feel a sharp pain with every slight movement and hear her blood gurgling in her chest; and all she wanted to do was lay down and die. But, first she had to save Samantha ”Exorcizamus te,” she started sending the demon wailing out in pain ”No Momma, it hurts! Make it stop.”. Jordan gritted her teeth ”Omnis immundus spiritus…” she chanted with more force, Samantha’s body lifting in the air and writhing. Jordan felt power coursing through her ”Omnis santanica…” then she felt a pulse hit her crushing her to the ground.

Jordan could see Sam through the blood streaming down her face, ”No, Sam you shouldn’t be here…” she managed to push out; the pain was unbearable. The blonde was fading in and out, bits and pieces of Latin and words floated to her but they were unintelligible. Then she felt the demonic presence leave. Jordan pushed herself up, wiping the blood from her eyes ”Samantha! Sammy!” she called out. The problem was that Jordan couldn’t sense her daughter, her aura was gone. ”Sam, what’s wrong? Sam, why isn’t she saying anything?” she questioned frantically, but she knew why. Sam didn’t answer, and Jordan knew why ”Why aren’t you saying anything? Sam? Sam, what’s wrong with Sammy?” she asked her voice high and panicked.

Sam placed the small girl in her lap. Samantha had been so smart, so smart, talented, and precocious it has hard to believe that she was so young. Without her life spark she looked so small and so young; her baby girl. Jordan held her closely, kissing her forehead, it was already cold. Her baby girl was already cold. The woman cried out crushing the body to her own. She felt Sam’s strong arms go around her, she hadn’t realized that she had been shaking furiously in her crooning. She felt Dean come into the crypt, but she pushed that feeling away. Nothing else mattered; Samantha was gone.

Castiel’s aura burst into Jordan’s awareness; she tried to push it away, but he wouldn’t allow it. ”Save her Cas, save her.” Dean pleaded. Jordan’s head snapped up looking to Cas, her eyes tear filled; could he really do it? ”If I could save her, I would, trust me.” he said. Jordan’s heart fell to the bottom of her stomach. She felt Cas’ hand on her shoulder, her bones started to knit themselves together again, her scalp closing itself again. Sam shoved the angel away before she was completely healed, but the worst of her was better; physically at least.

i can’t go back there

After they put Samantha on the funeral pyre they went back to the car and Chandler drove them back to town. Sam held her in the back seat as they drove. They went to the teacher’s house to get Sam’s car and Jordan let them take her car. Jordan’s only request was that they not go back to the house ”I can’t go back there.” she said softly. It was hard enough just not being in Sam’s arms, all the way in the passenger seat.

They wound up in an Embassy Suites near the airport. Sam managed to snag the honey moon suite for them. Jordan was still dirty and bloody and wanted a bath. The woman threw a bath fizz in the hot water and got naked as the tub filled up. Jordan soaked and scrubbed herself clean, the water was dirty and red stained. Jordan pulled the plug and stepped out toweling herself off. After she brushed her hair out with the comb she wrapped a robe around her and went out where Sam was waiting. ”Hey, thank you for this. I just… couldn’t.” she swallowed the lump in her throat. Sam moved to wrap his arms around her. Jordan closed her eyes and buried her face into his chest. After a while Jordan looked up at Sam and moved to cup his face. Sam ran his hand over hers and pulled it away, slipping the engagement ring off her finger. Jordan let him. Stepping back the blonde opened her robe and let it slid down her shoulders. Sam moved to kiss her neck, his arms wrapping around her. After a few seconds he moved his hands down her sides and picked her up. Jordan wrapped her legs around him as her mouth found his kissing him passionately. Before she knew it she was on the bed her hands under his flannel shirt.

Jordan laid with her head on Sam’s naked chest. She kissed his chest, it was salty, ”We should get some food, maybe something to drink.” she suggested. Sam grinned and gave her rump a slap before sitting up to grab the room service menu ”What are you in the mood for?” he asked. Jordan shrugged ”Beer and protein… I need some serious food after that.” she said. The blonde realized that she hadn’t eaten since the night before and had a grueling day that she thought she had left behind a year ago. ”I’ll take care of it.” Sam grinned at her.

Jordan #619fbd
                                                        Dean #4f7046
                                                        Sam #488164
                                                        Chandler #abcdef

Liberal Elder

User ImageUser Image

Wil laughed, her head lulled against the cold concrete. She was lying on a morgue floor with zombie all over her while her friend failed to grasp even the most basic of slang. Wil had no idea how Evan didn’t understand that life in the Clue Crew was the only way to live; even someone who was normal had to admit it was the best way to live. She took a deep and content sigh that tasted of chemicals and death, but it was full of life that she was in love with.

Despite her mirth Briar was clearly a little shaken. Wil didn’t know if it was the fact that the corpse was a child, just all the danger and risk that zombies brought, the unease of not knowing, or a combination of all three that was making her uneasy and she didn’t care. That was what Wil loved and envied about Briar. She was pure and innocent in a way that she could be bothered by those things. Even with repeated exposure Briar was bothered because she was pure light in their dark world. Wil would do anything to keep that light burning bright; even if it meant extinguishing her own flame. Next to Briar Bloodworth, Wilhelmina Costigan was nothing. As the blonde sunk down to the cool slab that was Wil’s level her fingers burned to caress Briar and tell her that it was going to be alright. But that wasn’t Wil, instead she let Briar deal with things in her own way: babbling her way into comfort and a solution.

As Briar awoke the link between the Clue Crew Wil clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. She had to focus, she couldn’t let her inner most thoughts slip out: her longing for Jules, the completion that Ro gave her, the jealously she felt for Owen, her protectiveness for Briar, or even the sibling mentality she felt for Patrick. ’Focus Wil, focus. Zombies. Danger. I could really use a steak right now.’ she focused putting a wall up to protect herself. Instead she focused on what Briar was saying about the puppet master hiding with the dead children using chemicals to mask their scent to protect themselves. Wil didn’t understand, why would someone one moving the chest pieces need to hide in them? How could a full grown adult be hiding among children?

"Wil! Briar! Watch the ******** out! Run back upstairs if you can!" Jules’ voice cut through Wil’s thoughts. Her eyes shot open to see what the zombie children had advanced to around them. The woman scrambled back the gore slick boots sliding on the concrete looking for purchase. Wil streets instincts kicked in. Her mind summoned the map of the basement looking for all possible escape routes that they could take. ”Alright, we’re going to g—“ she was cut off by Patrick charging by flooding the hallway with undead. Before they had a chance, no the crowd of zombies was too thick to pass. ”I swear to god Patrick…” she said angrily shaking her head. Not only did she need to find an escape route, but now she had to rescue Patrick.

Turning she found Briar tapping at her screen furiously babbling about science and math trying to calm herself. Wil cracked her neck ”I love ya angel face, but now you need to run.” she told Briar. Looking down removed a vial from her belt, it contained a mix of turmeric; ginger; and pineapple extract, she had brought it along as a blood thinner. If anyone had been bitten it would thin their blood and make it easier to draw out the toxin. Wil popped the top and spilled the mixture down her throat ”I’m going to draw them off and I want you to run as hard as you can for Jules and then meet up with Ro and Owen in the staircase and get out. I’m going to get Patrick.” she told Briar. The alchemist jumped up and down to circulate the mixture through her stream ”Don’t worry about me. Research is all you angel face, crazy maneuvers is all me.” she assured her friend.

Wil took out Oscar Wilde and slit open her left palm and then her right. If the perp has to mask their scent then they were just as sensitive to smell as regular zombies. The blood thinner was doing its job; ruby-red rivets ran down Wil’s palm staining the floor of the morgue. All the dark, lifeless eyes trained themselves on Wil ambling closer to her making a narrow path against the wall ”Run, find the others and pull the first fire alarm you see!” she instructed. The first child zombie was at her fighting greedily, Wil rammed the knife down through the top of the skull sending the corpse limp. Looking back Briar was still stuck, but the path had widened ”Run god damn it, run!” she yelled.

Wil fought her way to the wall pressing her back against it, nothing could get her behind a solid wall. She was fighting hard slamming the butterfly knife down into soft skulls and pulling it back only to lash out again. Soon enough her hand was bleeding so heavily she couldn’t keep a grip. Using her telekinetic powers she wielding the knife as skillfully as if by hand. ”PAT!” she called hearing his streams of curses. She was getting close.

Once she could see him there was a wide berth around him where he was shocking the walking dead. ”It’s me, Patrick, it’s Wil.” Wil told him as she approached and he started cursing at her. She could only imagine how wild she looked covered in her own blood and zombie gore. ”Find the others, get to the stairwell. I’ll keep them on me so you should be good.” she told him. Wil shook her head ”If they smell blood, they’ll trail me. Trust me I’ve got my own way out. Remember pull the first alarm you see so I know you’re clear, now run Patrick.” she told him. Wil jerked her head towards the out and started to pump her fists, thin blood started to pool around her boots. The zombies surged for the pool ignoring Patrick entirely, Wil’s boot lashed out splattering gore up her leg as she kicked through the skull.

It was time to move again. Patrick and the others were heading for the stairs, but Wil had a different route in mind: the laundry room. She was going to scale the chute of the laundry room to get to the first floor and exit from there. Kicking in skulls, slamming them into the concrete wall with her hands, and using her knife she was dropping the corpses she had to so that she could make it to the laundry room.

Wil was exhausted as she burst into the laundry room. It was free of corpses, but the swinging doors would only let that remain for scant seconds; she had to move. Scanning the room she found the chute on the back wall. Moving to the large bin in front of it she pushed it aside as she heard the groans break through the door. Scrambling up she slid right back out too slick with viscera. ”Shite!” she swore stripping off her leather coat, she really loved it. Next were her boots, which she also loved, but had to go. Finally she removed her socks and put them over her hands so that the cotton would absorb the blood making it easier to climb.

This time as she mounted to chute she was able to stay press her hands and feet to the side walls. Looking down she saw the zombies swarm her discarded clothing and shred them in search of living meat. Wil couldn’t think about what it would mean to fall down, all she could think of was upward movement. She had climbed several meters when she heard the fire alarm sound; the others were clear. Wil telekinetically pulled three vials from her belt, the tops all revealed them to be her firebombs; it was time to light these wankers up. She stopped holding them and let gravity do its job.

As the vials broke an inferno blazed beneath her; Wil’s muscles where trembling from exhaustion and the air was so thick with humidity and smoke it was hard to breathe. As the fire raged and she climbed she found herself sweaty making her task that much more difficult, but it was her only option. Wil’s body gave out a little and she slid down a good fifteen feet, her palms and feet slick with sweat. She pressed hard slowing her descent; emotion bubbled in her chest, tears streaking her soot and gore coated face. Wil did not want to die.

The light at the top of the tunnel seemed so far away. Even though it wasn’t alchemist fire the flames would burn for at least another half hour and until it burned through them she would have flaming zombies to contend with. Wil started to climb once more fighting for that slit of light ”If I make it out of this I’m going to kiss Jules and I’ll be nicer to Owen… I’ll stop stealing Patrick’s GameBoy. I’ll learn to be more like Ro and Briar.” she promised to the universe ”Just get me to the top.”

ι вeт yoυ dιdɴ'т ĸɴow ι wαѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff