Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
lovee- barbie
LAWL.

I adored Snape's reaction to Regulus. <3 Celeste would kiss him all over his face if she ever heard that.

You've brought a little quirk of shadow-joy to Snape's lips. heart
the Versailles
Okay...
I need a post from Draste for James, Celeste for Regulus, Rae for Amy, Lyndie for Sheldon.
Then I will post with all of my characters.

1,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Annalise needs Trent, although I noticed that she's assuming he and Addie will be in the DADA class with her, when they're not. Ajax needs the DADA class to start, 'cause he's going to be late (and so is Anna, apparently). Emery should be all right in Slughorn's Potions class -- I don't think he has any player characters on the same schedule as he does.

Snape just needs the DADA class to start, so he's fine unless anyone wants to talk to him.

O.G. Phantom

Right does everyone want me to just skip classes or do you want to RP out the lessons? We can do whichever you want.
That is just find with me....though I would like to get one Charleson post to intro the class...just to get the whole 'strike fear' into his students before the skip if that is possible

O.G. Phantom

alright, that is fine with me D-Con.
D-con
That is just find with me....though I would like to get one Charleson post to intro the class...just to get the whole 'strike fear' into his students before the skip if that is possible

Wait!
Weren't you going to do the Boggart lesson? T.T
It would be a great thing, and the students could get closer/farther apart because of the fears that they see!
I was playing on do that lesson first for sure! I was just thinking you know to help things along....I mean, if you want to take part in that, I can so wait myself
Or..could we do the first class, and skip the rest?
I really am exited for this lesson too~
Now that is an idea I can get behind. I mean, we have the two professors needed for at least the first class so...all good in that way.

@Turreana: Is that a Psych icon I see there for your sig ^^
My thoughts exactly!
I think the Sixth years will be out in the blue, though..but why don't they all just sneak into another class or somethin'?

@D-con: Why yes, ma'am. It is. biggrin
I loveloveloove Lassie!
Yeah, sure, but at least everyone would have a character involved in the classes at least.

I knew it! I think I know that epsiode...when he was dancing to figure out the crime...involved drugs I think. Could be wrong though.

Anyway, I am going to bed, it is like 1:30 in the morning here and I have to work at 10 so... ^^:
Awesomesauce~

And ooh year, that's right!
At the end he was performing with a bunch of kids, and he stopped and was like "I just solved the ___ case!"
xD I love Psych.

Wowza, that's late. Sleep well!

1,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
All that sounds good to Merlin and me, but we should also mention that Comic Con starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday. Both of us will be leaving home early and coming home late, plus we have a houseful of friends staying with us over the event.

The dogs have been barking like crazy all day at these guys. I'm going bug nuts!

Anyway, we MAY be able to post a few times during that period, but also maybe not if we're too fried. This con is an ORDEAL. One doesn't attend it -- one SURVIVES it. Well over 100,000 people come. It's a mad house.

Pray for us.
I do wish the two of you luck for sure...but I really wish I could be there too. Goodness, nothing like that EVER happens here. There is like only like small cons and that is it. Nothing really big.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff