Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Tycoon

As in one you would find yourself googling up the latest news or flip crazily through People's magazine just to read about them.
--
for me, I really like Scarlett Johansson - she's a talented, classy kind of woman&she's like an idol to me. razz
mine would be Ryan Reynolds--- I watched a movie where he died. I cried and was all like, "NOOOOOO!" Hollywood was being unfair to my favorite actor xd

Celebrating Tycoon

zetsubounoou
mine would be Ryan Reynolds--- I watched a movie where he died. I cried and was all like, "NOOOOOO!" Hollywood was being unfair to my favorite actor xd

LOL... of all people him. It took me a sec. to figure out who he was - I knew that name was too familiar in a not-so-positive way. xD
Adora-fy heart
zetsubounoou

LOL... of all people him. It took me a sec. to figure out who he was - I knew that name was too familiar in a not-so-positive way. xD

haha that's really funny! i forgot that they used to be married lol

Original Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Clint Eastwood doesn't do much these days but as a celeb i care about he's it.

and i don't need to google search him all the time to prove it. I just know i'll shed tears when he passes away.

User Image

Celebrating Tycoon

zetsubounoou
Adora-fy heart
zetsubounoou

haha that's really funny! i forgot that they used to be married lol

Actually they got a divorce in late 2010... sweatdrop
Johnny Depp. Of course. biggrin
and Cate Blanchett

Wintry Avenger

Jared Padalecki. I stalk that ******** like woah.
Misha Collins.

Most of all I am always on the lookout for when him, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will for sure be back in Vancouver again so I can hunt them down.

Beloved Gekko

Only the ones that donate serious money to charities like Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Johnny Depp, etc.

Hardened Warrior

There are a few celebrities that I do care about... but I am not to open about it anymore, because I live in a place where a lot people consider it a crime to like celebrities for any reason at all... Who knows why >.>

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i care for TYSON RITTER,NICK WHEELER,MIKE KENNERTY,and CHRIS GAYLOR.from ALL AMERICAN REJECTS,i am like their number one fan i love thm so much i care about them too

4,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Johnny Depp , Natalie Portman , Daniel Radcliffe , Rupert Grint ,Emma Watson , Alan Rickman , Helena Bonham Carter.

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jester25
There are a few celebrities that I do care about... but I am not to open about it anymore, because I live in a place where a lot people consider it a crime to like celebrities for any reason at all... Who knows why >.>

I don't see why it matters to others what you like they have no right controlling who you like or do not like.

But as for me I have started keeping tabs on Chris Hemsworth who is playing Thor in the new movie coming out next week (he is also starring in a remake of Red Dawn coming out later this year <3)

I also keep an update on Michael Ironside, Jackie Chan, lately Will/Jaden Smith, Ron Perlman and a few others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff