Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Drengr Fenrisulfur
Not doing so well, actually. It's very hot, I'm feeling quite ill, and it's such a boring day. Can't be bothered to turn on the PS3 to play Demon's Souls or anything. Glad to hear you're doing well though. That's always good.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! sad *shares Coca-Cola* ^^ I hope you feel better! heart Rest and eat well. 3nodding

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Violet Blade

Jano

I'm sorry to hear you have both experienced the same thing in relation to my blog heart Hopefully you both bounced back from it and have become greater, better people then those who hurt you, which I also intend to do ^^ I know the person in question will stumble upon that entry at some point, and maybe then it will make him realize the error of his ways and he won't treat anyone else like that in future. 3nodding Violet has officially found a flower amongst the thorns, so there's hope for us yet, Jano! biggrin

Snugglesome
Drengr Fenrisulfur
Not doing so well, actually. It's very hot, I'm feeling quite ill, and it's such a boring day. Can't be bothered to turn on the PS3 to play Demon's Souls or anything. Glad to hear you're doing well though. That's always good.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! sad *shares Coca-Cola* ^^ I hope you feel better! heart Rest and eat well. 3nodding

Thank you for the delicious Cola, but I can't actually drink that stuff. It's a shame too, because I really like it. =(

I'm resting right now, it's just way too hot for my liking. I think Spring decided not to come around this year, so Summer started early. It's very hard to breathe with all this hot, dry air. I'm sure I'll live though. ;P

What are your plans for the evening?

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Drengr Fenrisulfur

Thank you for the delicious Cola, but I can't actually drink that stuff. It's a shame too, because I really like it. =(

I'm resting right now, it's just way too hot for my liking. I think Spring decided not to come around this year, so Summer started early. It's very hard to breathe with all this hot, dry air. I'm sure I'll live though. ;P

What are your plans for the evening?

Oops, my bad! =O How about some pineapple juice? ^^ I love that stuff!

Melting weather, yuck! >< Sit in front of an electric fan or walk around nakey! biggrin In privacy, obv.. don't want to frighten the neighbours lol !

Did some shopping today so just kicking back at home at the moment and then going to go out for something to eat later on ^^ It's also quite muggy/hot here, too sweatdrop My kitty cats keep driving me mad beause I think they are bored xd

Seeker

I have returned from my Gaiatus as well. Must do the Booty Grab until I can look cool again. cool

And yes, plenty of 20+ people spend their precious time here. I used to sell Gaia Cash gift cards to a bunch of people at my ye olde work. Thankfully I have a change coming soon in the profession department.

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Tum Tumult
I have returned from my Gaiatus as well. Must do the Booty Grab until I can look cool again. cool

And yes, plenty of 20+ people spend their precious time here. I used to sell Gaia Cash gift cards to a bunch of people at my ye olde work. Thankfully I have a change coming soon in the profession department.

Hahaha, me too! sweatdrop I returned and looked at my gold balance and my face was: gonk xD

Oh awesome! ^^ What are you hoping to do/move into?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Snugglesome
Violet Blade

Jano

I'm sorry to hear you have both experienced the same thing in relation to my blog heart Hopefully you both bounced back from it and have become greater, better people then those who hurt you, which I also intend to do ^^ I know the person in question will stumble upon that entry at some point, and maybe then it will make him realize the error of his ways and he won't treat anyone else like that in future. 3nodding Violet has officially found a flower amongst the thorns, so there's hope for us yet, Jano! biggrin

Those Who Are Truly Brave...

3nodding Oh, I did. The person in question made the mistake of catching me at a lower point in my life. I pretty much turned it around to where she felt bad. -shrug- I had my needing attention phase fairly early in life. I was lucky in that. I learned early that no matter what, if they can't accept you for you, they aren't the right one. And yep! ^__^ If I can find the right one, anyone can.

....Will Never Live In Fear.

Seeker

Well my first line of work will always be the stage. The steady job, though, will include wearing a tie and getting a free phone. Nothing beats a free phone. sweatdrop

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Achilles Alcaeus
Howdy.

*ghetto nod* Sup dawg?

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Violet Blade
Those Who Are Truly Brave...

3nodding Oh, I did. The person in question made the mistake of catching me at a lower point in my life. I pretty much turned it around to where she felt bad. -shrug- I had my needing attention phase fairly early in life. I was lucky in that. I learned early that no matter what, if they can't accept you for you, they aren't the right one. And yep! ^__^ If I can find the right one, anyone can.

....Will Never Live In Fear.

Same. 3nodding I feel like because I "fell" hard, the situation affected me more than it would have under normal circumstances. But I am thankful for it in a way, because he was obviously not the one for me and now, I am more aware within myself. ^^

Snugglesome
Achilles Alcaeus
Howdy.

*ghetto nod* Sup dawg?

Not a whole hell of a lot... Home sick today.
I just usually like jumping in the adult threads... I'm nearly 25, after all.

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Tum Tumult
Well my first line of work will always be the stage. The steady job, though, will include wearing a tie and getting a free phone. Nothing beats a free phone. sweatdrop

Hahahaha, touche! lol

Ooh, what do you prefer stage-wise? ^^

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Achilles Alcaeus
Not a whole hell of a lot... Home sick today.
I just usually like jumping in the adult threads... I'm nearly 25, after all.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that sad I hope you feel better soon! ^^ heart Wasting time on Gaia while sick is the perfect excuse, ehehe ninja

Snugglesome

No pineapple juice either, I'm afraid. Anything carbonated, or acidic really kills me. I have the worst acid reflux in all the world, I think. All I can really drink is water.

I'm already sitting in front of two electric fans and I'm almost directly underneath my ceiling fan. I guess it is just too darn hot. lol. I could sit around naked, I guess, but then I'll probably just be naked and hot.

Sounds like you've had a pretty awesome day thus far. Going out for dinner sounds really awesome. I wouldn't mind having something tasty to eat. I'm not sure how much longer I can survive on the stuff I cook. Mmm, Chinese food sounds really delicious today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff