• Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fillipanko
ryofu20
Fillipanko
WaterLyli
Fillipanko
Pretty well.
You know that the Ark record label will take anyone whose parents pay upwards of $3000, right? It has nothing to do with talent.

I saw Black on Good Morning America (or some other morning show, I forget which) and she definitely could not sing.

Oh, and on the same show she admitted that she isn't that good of a singer.

I'm older than you you're only a sophomore invalid argument..
ok I'am even older than you and I invalidate your invalidation and reinstate her argument.

You don't know how old I am so stfu..
probably doesn't matter. I still invalidate your argument.

Fuzzy Pup

Jinkuji
YOU NEED HEARING AID.

i agree!

Fuzzy Pup

Jinkuji
YOU NEED HEARING AID.

i agree!

Conservative Capitalist

MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko
MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko

I lol'd so hard. biggrin

You give a meaning to this equation: growing old =/= being wise

I lol'd while typing that..

Looks like being older doesn't mean you can understand sarcasm, eh? Next time, be sure to have a "valid argument" before you spout anything stupid, grandma.

Yes, because this is a super hard core debate right?
I didn't use it as a valid argument, so get your panties out of a wad..

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fillipanko
Pretty well.
just listened to stephen colbert sing friday and he did it about 50 times better than her and he isn't even a singer. wouldn't say he is ok either and he still did it better and funnier.
I refuse to conform with those who listen to her. I've heard the first few lines and all it was was speaking in monotone. I do not really call that music of any sort...

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
TwinklePrincessBoo
Ok sure, Maybe on OPPOSITE Day!!!!!!!

((oooh, best yolk evarrr))

Well you know comedy central videos have to be flipped backwards to watch them...so maybe her video is backwards and she is really talented? FRIED EGG FRIED EGG MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN.

Dapper Lunatic

ryofu20
yah she can sing off key.
Maybe this has already been said (because I skipped all but the first page),
but the truth is that she can sing. I don't know what possessed me to,
but the day I saw the video, I also watched an interview she did with some national news reporter.
In this interview, she was specifically asked if she could sing (because we all know that the autotune made her sound terrible)
so she gave a little sample of her singing right then and there, singing the national anthem.

She really could sing. It is solely the song that is crappy.

Also, even though the song is terrible, honestly, what kind of song do you really expect a 13-year-old to sing?
Do you want her to sing about her 'passionate' love for another 13-year-old boy?
I think the content is strangely appropriate, because a lot of (not all) middle schoolers are pretty shallow and are only thinking about the social woes and anxieties of middle school.
Even though this song doesn't even try to convey this eloquently, that is
ultimately the message: just an average adolescent
talking about average adolescent things.

Conservative Noob

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
Fillipanko
MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko
MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko

I lol'd so hard. biggrin

Looks like being older doesn't mean you can understand sarcasm, eh? Next time, be sure to have a "valid argument" before you spout anything stupid, grandma.

Hm. Hm. I get it now. Your eyesight is so poor that you couldn't see what I was trying to point out from the start. ^_^

But anyway, I'll stop here now since I'm pretty sure we'll get bored of this if it continued forever. -_-;

(*^_^*)v
she can't. with or without auto-tune wahmbulance

Conservative Capitalist

MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko
MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko
MagicalArtemis
Fillipanko

I lol'd so hard. biggrin

Hm. Hm. I get it now. Your eyesight is so poor that you couldn't see what I was trying to point out from the start. ^_^

But anyway, I'll stop here now since I'm pretty sure we'll get bored of this if it continued forever. -_-;

(*^_^*)v

Nah, by sarcasm you mean you didn't really laugh..

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
vacnorum
Maybe this has already been said (because I skipped all but the first page),
but the truth is that she can sing. I don't know what possessed me to,
but the day I saw the video, I also watched an interview she did with some national news reporter.
In this interview, she was specifically asked if she could sing (because we all know that the autotune made her sound terrible)
so she gave a little sample of her singing right then and there, singing the national anthem.

She really could sing. It is solely the song that is crappy.

Also, even though the song is terrible, honestly, what kind of song do you really expect a 13-year-old to sing?
Do you want her to sing about her 'passionate' love for another 13-year-old boy?
I think the content is strangely appropriate, because a lot of (not all) middle schoolers are pretty shallow and are only thinking about the social woes and anxieties of middle school.
Even though this song doesn't even try to convey this eloquently, that is
ultimately the message: just an average adolescent
talking about average adolescent things.
no it really is her she also did an acoustic version and she was worse. not only that in the same interview she admitted she can't sing very well and both kylie shorr and stephen colbert did the same song as her acoustic and it sounds really good. stephen colbert's version is the best so it really is not the song that is bad but really isn't that great.there is also a reason why the studio decided to use that much autotune. Second that studio will record anyone who pays big money to sing with low budget equipment that is why she sounds better in the interview because they have a higher budget. If you really want to know if she is good or not look up rebecca black's acoustic version and then go look up kylie shorr's version and then tell us what is best. if you also want you can also look up stephen colbert's version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff