Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Bring all of your chit chat here. Come plot and plan and talk about anything under the sun whether it's relating to the rp or not.

I do NOT take kindly to people attempting to advertise another rp in my ooc, please be advised. I have an affiliates section in my rp, if you want some publicity its only fair that you return the favor. I will report you if you spam my thread, thank you~

Back to the RP

User Image

Tipsy Bear

I just wanna wish this role play the best of luck! I loved this role play so much! I'm kind of glad it will continue even though I ended the original one. It's kind of really sad to see all my wolves under the deceased section. Especially Kenyon and Nuka. I was kind of really attached to those two. Anyways! Y'all have fun and let the story of Fang to told!! :3
Thanks for the vote of confidence Panda! >w< I'm really excited to get this rp going.

emo Yeah Kenyon and Nuka being gone is gonna be sad. Miska is gonna take the loss of her brother very hard.

Desirable Seeker

NUUUUUKKKKKAAAA!! /sniff sniff.

Kaya is gonna be sad now! D:

Demonic Phantom

Timber is also going to be sad after the war to come back safely and see that his brother has died.

Desirable Seeker

And Nahren? Geez, both of my characters loose someone they like! D:
Is someone going to break that news to Faylen?
Maybe Luna could break it to her? I would say I'd have Brutus do it but you don't really know him and he doesn't really know Nahren confused Sorry Sable said she didn't want to play Pern or Nahren anymore but she will still be with us as Theo, Ren, and Kalo.

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I'm ready to post for Tsinga. My only problem is that I don't know who to get her to interact with. :/
I'm not sure who you could interact with at this moment, I would just have her heading back to the densite. If you had her wounded in the battle Miska would have to help heal her, but she's not the most social fae.

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Yeah, I was talking to lucy and I'm going to roleplay with Timber and Miska. Thanks for the help anyways. :3

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Hey, I need help with my first post for Tsinga. I need a reason as to why a Karam Niel wolf and a Taichi wolf would fight. Please help, it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Ninja Fox Fangirl
Hey, I need help with my first post for Tsinga. I need a reason as to why a Karam Niel wolf and a Taichi wolf would fight. Please help, it would be greatly appreciated! :)
o_O Huh? Well the fight is over and all the wolves are returning to their perspective den sites, I thought you were going to have Tsinga interact with Timber and Miska?

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
hiysinphlay
Ninja Fox Fangirl
o_O Huh? Well the fight is over and all the wolves are returning to their perspective den sites, I thought you were going to have Tsinga interact with Timber and Miska?

No, no, I'm planning on Tsinga fighting with a random Karam Niel wolf. It won't be an actual character from the roleplay and I will, I need a reason for her to visit them.
Update
Okay I waited 3 days from PM all the original members any of the members that have not gotten back to me have been removed from the role play, save for one. I just thought I would let you all know, so Acclica and Romulus died in the battle 3':

Also we may not have an alpha male for the Karam Niel either I PMed SullenKiller and am awaiting for his response but if I don't get anything by tonight I shall reopen that rank as well. So new ranks that are available are the beta female for Taichi the alpha male for Taichi and if I hear nothing by tonight from Sullen the alpha male for Karam Niel will also be open 3nodding
Ninja Fox Fangirl

No, no, I'm planning on Tsinga fighting with a random Karam Niel wolf. It won't be an actual character from the roleplay and I will, I need a reason for her to visit them.

>.> Luna will be pissed if Tsinga ignores the call for retreat...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff