Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

User Image
Hakase Shinonome and Sakomoto

Location: Outside of the Hinata Girls Dormitory though heading inside
With: Themselves

"Come on Sakomoto! There's bound to be lot's of fun stuff in something as big as this place!" Dragging Sakomoto yet again with the rope, Hakase skipped onwards towards the entrance of the building. "Wahgh! Stop stop stop kid! I'm dying! Let me go and I'll get you whatever you want! Just untie this rope from my neck!!" Although it would perhaps seem surprising to hear a cat speak, Hakase remained unbothered of the fact. In truth, she was currently just too excited to find out what sort of things the building in front of her would hold.

"And we're in Sakomoto!" Hakase exclaimed with joy as she opened the door with ease, stepping inside happily with Sakomoto in tow. "Wooow, it's really big. Bigger than our house!" Sakomoto continued to scratch at the rope around his neck, though the rope remained tightly gripped around it. "I don't care about that! Just get this thing off me!"

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo was just about to slip into a deep sleep when the silence in the building broke as he heard sounds coming from the front door. Kojo glanced over at the front door to see what looked like a little girl wearing an oversized lab coat. She was holding onto a rope that was tied around the neck of a little talking black cat. It was an odd sight to see and lead Kojo to believe he had actually fallen asleep and is now dreaming.
User Image

"Sakomoto, let's go let's go! Maybe there's a shark somewhere around here." Hakase said as she walked along inside of the dormitory, Sakomoto left with nothing to do but clutch the rope around his neck to keep himself from choking. "Gahk! S-Somebody help me! I can't breathe!" Spotting a figure from the corner of his eyes, Sakomoto stretched a paw towards his direction. "H-Hey you! H-Help me get this rope off of me! This kid has no idea what she's doing!"

Blinking for a moment as she wondered who Sakomoto was speaking to, Hakase looked in the direction of where Sakomoto was speaking towards, also seeing a stranger nearby. "Ahhh..." She was intimidated at first, and she remained silent as she gazed at the person carefully, wondering what sort of person he was. "I-Instead of staring at him, why don't you just take this rope off my neck kid!"

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not. If this was a dream, it was a pretty strange one, because Kojo doesn't even recognize the little girl OR the cat. He pinched his arm and felt a little pain to assure him that he wasn't dreaming.

Kojo sat up on the couch and stared back at the little girl who seemed to lock eyes with him. Then he looked down at the cat, feeling kind of sorry for his torment.

"Hey...umm...little girl. Why don't you take the rope off that cat? He doesn't seem to like it."
User Image

With: An unknown male

Hakase took a little step back as the stranger spoke to her. "Um..." Sakomoto flipped over to lay himself flat on his stomach, seeing how Hakase reacted to the unknown person. "Oy, kid, I know you're usually not supposed to talk to strangers, but you're with me. So it's alright for now." Hakase slowly turned her head to look at Sakomoto, a slight bit of worry seen on her face. "But Sakomoto, you're small and weak, so you won't be able to do anything anyways." "Dhk?!" Hearing that statement, Sakomoto froze in place, as though shocked from hearing this unfortunate truth. Hakase slowly turned towards the stranger again, holding her hands up near her chest. "Besides, he's just...kind of scary..." What exactly made the unknown male seem scary, only she knew. The minds of a child can be a mystery at times.

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo stared back at the little girl, blinking in confusion as to why she was acting the way she was. It was clear to Kojo that she was frightened by him, but she had no reason to fret. Though he can be a little scatterbrained at times, Kojo was a nice guy. To show she had nothing to fear, he put on a warm smile and spoke to her with a soft voice.

"Don't worry little girl, I'm not going to hurt you. Can you tell me your name?"

Eloquent Fatcat

User Image

Location: Near the entrance and eventually in the hot springs
With: An unknown male

Although Hakase saw the seemingly kind gesture of the stranger, she took another step back and dug into her pockets. "No! Mio and Yuuko said the same thing and they got bitten by the dogs!" Pulling out what was in her pocket, Hakase revealed a single piece of popcorn. Perhaps it had gotten in there by accident as she was throwing a bucket of popcorn away. "Which means you're going to bite me too!" Throwing the piece of popcorn as hard as she could towards the unknown person in an attempt to distract him, Hakase turned and fled, dragging Sakomoto behind herself for the ride. "Ghk?!" "I don't want to get bitten by the scary guy!"

Not wanting to look behind herself as she retreated, Hakase ran through the hallways of the Hinata, eventually finding herself in the hot spring. "Kid! S-Stop running! My head's about to come off!" "No! I'll get bitten!" As she continued fleeing, Hakase found herself running rather close to the waters of the hot spring. "If you don't stop running and take this thing off, I'll...Ghgh?!" Sakomoto found himself falling into the hot spring as he was pulled along by the rope around his neck. With the increased resistance, as well as Sakomoto colliding with one of the small boulders in the springs to unintentionally act like an anchor, Hakase was unable to continue moving forward. Instead, she found herself reeling backwards from the sudden stop, then to the side, and eventually falling into a deep section of the water with a splash. "Puah?!" She was under the water for a few seconds before she popped her head out of it for some air. "Waaah!" With the flailing of her arms and her repeated attempts to stay afloat, it could seem apparent that Hakase had no idea of how to tread or even float on water.

Botan neko's Husband

Sheepyxchan
( hnnngh )

(( Get back here and post more or I'll sick the waffle monster on you!! scream ))

Truthful Gawker

Densho walked out of his room, dressed in the same outfit that he had on since he had returned from his last adventure.
"Guess I should get back to training so that I can...eh...?"
As he made his way towards the front door, he looked around himself, seeing that everything looked rather familiar to him.
"Erk...I forgot. I already got us back home from the Bed and Breakfast."
User Image
Densho laughed lightly to himself, finding himself going through the same pattern he had done back in this so-called Bed and Breakfast that he just mentioned. He rubbed the back of his head as he made his way towards the lobby.
"Jeez...feels like only yesterday that the three of us were stuck there."
As his pace slowed, he looked up towards the ceiling, thinking out loud to himself.
"...I wonder how everyone else is doing over there?"
With a little smile on his face, he gave a little nod.
"Maybe I can try to find a way for us to visit everyone again...at least while I get used to the present again."
Densho chuckled lightly to himself as he took in the familiar sights of the Hinata around him.
User Image

With Hakase continuing to thrust her hands into the water rapidly, trying to stay afloat, Sakomoto held onto the boulder he had come in contact with, doing his best to prevent himself from falling into the water as well. "Kid! Just swim to the edge and pull yourself up!" As he held on for dear life, he felt the leash around his neck continuously jerk at him, as the other end was tightly wrapped around Hakase's hand. "Waaah-blub-blb-blub!" Hakase was too busy trying to keep herself from drowning, though having difficulty doing that without any sort of experience with swimming in deep waters.

Hakase's head dipped under the water for a few seconds before emerging above its surface again, Sakomoto nearly losing his grip from his boulder as he would've been pulled in with Hakase had she sunken deeper. He extended his claws and stabbed them into the boulder in an attempt to keep himself from moving from that one spot. "Ghg! Somebody help us! We're going to drown in here! Where's that girl when you need her the most?!" Sakomoto shouted as loudly as he could, hoping someone would show up to help the two of them in the hot springs before it was too late.

Truthful Gawker

As Densho was reminiscing to himself, he suddenly heard some voices not far from where he was.
"Eh? There's people actually here? I thought Kojo said the place was kind of dead? Or...is that the TV?"
He looked over towards the nearby television, seeing that it wasn't turned on at the moment.
"Nope. Then..."
Following where the commotion was coming from, Densho walked from the lobby and eventually found his way into the hot springs entrance.
"Hello? Is there anybody...there?"
He asked in a casual tone, looking through the steam of the hot springs as he carefully walked in and headed for the sounds of splashing.
"Who is that? Huh?"
As the steam finally cleared the way for him, Densho would spot what looked like a black cat on a rock in the water.
"Eh heh, er, was that you?"
He asked with a little chuckle before turning his head slightly, hearing where the actual splashing came from. It was then that he saw a little girl splashing around in the water, a familiar scene that usually didn't end well.
"What the heck?? Are you okay over there?!"
User Image
Densho asked at first as he remained standing nearby, unsure of what he was seeing was actual danger or not.

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki came inside, carrying a bag with her. She and James had been on vacation for a while a while. She was now showing quite a lot from her litter she was with. She smiled, hearing the voice of her big brother. She followed the voice and stopped when she saw Densho. "Densho-senpai? Are you home?"

Truthful Gawker

"Eh?"
Hearing a person from nearby, Densho looked behind him through the steam of the hot springs, seeing Kamiki out and about.
"Kamiki-chan? Is that you? Eh heh, hey there, long time no see."
He said with a little laugh as he gave a little wave.
"What brings you here?"
Densho asked as he noticed the little difference in appearance.

Loyal Gaian

The silver haired kitsune smiled and giggled at him. "Silly. James and I live here. You know that." She went over to him and nuzzled his shoulder like a sister would to a brother. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages. Rip said something about you being trapped in another time line or something. I was so worried." She absentmindedly placed a hand on top of her swollen middle. She looked ready to pop, but didn't seem to mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff