Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Adonis Anemone's Princess

Sexy Duck

(Sorry guys, I've been kinda distracted last couple of days. >.<; Just kinda go on and I should jump back in either today(being wed.) or tommorow.)
SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
He looks at the women offering him a bottle of vodka with a smile, "Your talking to one unpicky person. I just enjoy drinking and tge company of others.". He said taking a seat at a empty bar stoll next to her. "So what shall we drink to? Miss.... im sorry I font belive I know your name? " he ask reaching for the bottle.

Blade searched through the collection of bottles and grabbed a green bottle in the shape of a sitting cat with its tail curled around itself. "Well this looks interesting." She unscrewed the lid, took a whiff, and shrugged. "Not bad. Lets see how it is over rocks." Blade grabbed a glass, went to the freezer and pulled out a spherical ice cube large enough to fill most of the glass, but not all of it, and plopped it in. Setting the drink back on the counter, she poured a healthy amount of the greenish liquid into the glass. "My name is Blade, and I'll be holding off on the liquor for awhile. Little too tipsy for my own good." She giggled, "and your name sir?"

(Apologies for the delay, swollen piercings are no fun D: )
+[.Vampyre.]+
SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
He looks at the women offering him a bottle of vodka with a smile, "Your talking to one unpicky person. I just enjoy drinking and tge company of others.". He said taking a seat at a empty bar stoll next to her. "So what shall we drink to? Miss.... im sorry I font belive I know your name? " he ask reaching for the bottle.

Blade searched through the collection of bottles and grabbed a green bottle in the shape of a sitting cat with its tail curled around itself. "Well this looks interesting." She unscrewed the lid, took a whiff, and shrugged. "Not bad. Lets see how it is over rocks." Blade grabbed a glass, went to the freezer and pulled out a spherical ice cube large enough to fill most of the glass, but not all of it, and plopped it in. Setting the drink back on the counter, she poured a healthy amount of the greenish liquid into the glass. "My name is Blade, and I'll be holding off on the liquor for awhile. Little too tipsy for my own good." She giggled, "and your name sir?"

(Apologies for the delay, swollen piercings are no fun D: )
Psy laughs softly looking at her and her drink "Time to sober up a bit? ". He takes another swig of his bottle that was given to him, liestening to her. "My names Psycosis, everyone calls me Psy. You can call me what you'd like, as I said previously im not picky." He says with a smile on his face, he spins in the stool resting his back on the counter. He tilts his head back with a sigh of relief. He picks his head looking at her again, "So how long have you been coming here? I was a regular here myself back now, what seems forever ago." He says laughing looking around thinking of the hood times.
She pondered the question that had been posed to her for awhile, thinking back to the days when she was younger and much more reckless. "Hmm it must've been four or five years ago when I was a regular, almost too long ago for me to remember. This was one of the first places I visited more than once, I believe." Blade absent-mindedly swirled the spherical ice cube around in the glass, watching the water slowly dissipate into the alcohol. "And you, sir? How long ago did you haunt these walls?"
((Sorry for the late reply, went out drinking. ))
(( hey sorry been busy you still around))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
// its nice to see that this place is still alive. It truly is. I started here when i first hit gaia a long time ago. Good times.
(( SHAZAAMMM!!!! *gangnam styles* ))

Distinct Sex Symbol

(-Fireworks- WHOOO!! Wakey wakey Hinnaaattaaaaa~)
Drinks loudly from a can of coca cola."ahh"

Distinct Sex Symbol

[Aha! Mr.Animorie is back in America!!]
.:. Kinda amazed that this place is still alive.. Sorta .:.

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( OOC: Oh my freaking god, after much struggling with the stupid login, I managed to get back in. Guys, remember me?! ;-; I have a texting app, would love to get in touch with you all again. <3 PM me, guys! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff