Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Araris Valerian
Araris gazed at the amber-encased creature for several long moments, before reaching into his jacket and producing the obsidian horse statuette again. "This my friend, is a Nightmare. A Steed from the lower realms. At will I can summon him for roughly 12 hours a day before he needs to return to his home and rest. Is it perhapds something like this?" He asked, refering to the chunk of amber.

Blade examined the small horse, curious about how such a small thing could contain such interesting powers. "I'm afraid Sir Franklin is merely a pretty item to look at, nothing more. Although it would be neat if I could summon a dragon from this!" She placed the small chunk of amber back in the depths of her hat, then placed the hat back on her head. Somehow the items did not fall out, but rather remained suspended within. "Amber has fossilizing qualities that most should fear, and for the small dragon, that was his fate. To be forever sealed in stone."
OOC: My apologies. This mobile app leaves much to desired. Its had to go off avatars all it has is a face shot. Again my bad lol. Yeah the names are sounding familar. Yeah im hitting up a few threads I used to also to try to pick it up again. I feel noobish. Look what happens you get bored and go yo gaia..... happened to me to. Lol

Adonis Anemone's Princess

Sexy Duck

+[.Vampyre.]+
Blade examined the small horse, curious about how such a small thing could contain such interesting powers. "I'm afraid Sir Franklin is merely a pretty item to look at, nothing more. Although it would be neat if I could summon a dragon from this!" She placed the small chunk of amber back in the depths of her hat, then placed the hat back on her head. Somehow the items did not fall out, but rather remained suspended within. "Amber has fossilizing qualities that most should fear, and for the small dragon, that was his fate. To be forever sealed in stone."
Araris nodded, familiar with the power contained simply in Nature itself. "Indeed, Time is the enemy of all things." With a small flourish of the hand, Araris returned the Nightmare back to its place inside his jacket. He returned to his glass, finishing off any liquid that remain, and poured himself a third.

(Oh, it's all good. xD I know what the mobile apps like, too.)
A familar man walks through thr door the brim of his hat coving half of his face. He looks around slightly with a smirk coming across his face before tipping his hat up to reveal his face. "I see I have finally come back to this black hole, cant help but always get sucked back in." He looks around for any movement or anyone. "Helloooo... Psy is baaack.".
OOC: I feel so noobish lol

Loyal Gaian

:O You were in the Silverfox.
"Precisely, and freezing a single moment in time forever seems like something... Impossible, yet that is proof!" As her buzz was wearing off, Blade grabbed the dark blue bottle she had previously been drinking out of, and poured another shot or two down her throat, followed by a hiccup. "My my, that is some darn good alcohol. I have no idea what it is, but what a neat bottle!"
As another familiar face walked in, she gave a friendly half wave. "Would you like a drink sir?"

Distinct Sex Symbol

(I had to get back in the game of Rping. Haven't done it ages it seems. xD)
*walks in yawning* what a good nap! *looks around shyly* Hows everyone tonight?!
+[.Vampyre.]+
"Precisely, and freezing a single moment in time forever seems like something... Impossible, yet that is proof!" As her buzz was wearing off, Blade grabbed the dark blue bottle she had previously been drinking out of, and poured another shot or two down her throat, followed by a hiccup. "My my, that is some darn good alcohol. I have no idea what it is, but what a neat bottle!"
As another familiar face walked in, she gave a friendly half wave. "Would you like a drink sir?"
He looked at her removing his coat and hat, his attention peeking at the word of a drink. He looks toward the direction of the woman, "Certainly, what are we drinking, also are we drinking to anything?". Psy begins to walk to their direction sliding his shades up on top of his head moving the hair out of his face. As he approaches he lays his coat over an empty seat and his hat on the cushion.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
:O You were in the Silverfox.
im everywhere
Blade hopped off the counter and landed behind the bar, perusing the selection of alcohol that was back there. "Well, looks like we can drink pretty much whatever we'd like." She gestured to the bottle she had grabbed, "I'm not sure what this is, tastes like some sort of flavored fruity vodka. Araris has been drinking his private stock of gin. So whatever you would like. I'm sure we could conjure up something!" Blade sat on the counter and swiveled back to the reunion of sorts, ignoring the bottle she had been sipping from. Judging by her delayed responses, she had had plenty of liquor for the time being.
He looks at the women offering him a bottle of vodka with a smile, "Your talking to one unpicky person. I just enjoy drinking and tge company of others.". He said taking a seat at a empty bar stoll next to her. "So what shall we drink to? Miss.... im sorry I font belive I know your name? " he ask reaching for the bottle.
SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas