Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Araris Valerian
+[.Vampyre.]+
Blade eyed the goblets and their content, weary about what kind of liquid had been poured into them. "It has indeed been a long time, I have since traveled the world and seen many wonderful things. So I suppose I have been well. And may I inquire the same about you?" Blade took another swig from the bottle she had taken from behind the bar, then placed it on the counter. Her tail curled around her midsection to keep from getting chilled. As she caught sight of the small, cute thing running about the lobby, she raised an eyebrow in surprise that these walls still harbored life.
"Oh, I've been around.." Rari smiled at her, and tipped his glass to the other guests. "I feel as though I've been away for a millenia. As though I'm a new man. And yet, it all still seems so familiar." He gave a small sigh, as if unable to put into words his feelings. His green eyes started to water, and Araris turned his head away in shame. "I must say it's rather bitersweet... It's strange, really. Everyone I've known. Most of them gone, forgotten.. Well. Almost everyone," He said with a tearful smirk. "I can't express how glad I am to see you.. Just one familiar face. In what seems to me a whole new world. And here I am getting all emotional, what a shame." Rari let out a ruefull laugh at himself and drained his glass.
"I can still remember the days when this place was new, and always bursting with life. Seems like a far cry from the Hinata today..." She said with a shrug, then took another swig from her bottle. A smile began to creep across Blade's face as she began to form an idea in her head. "Cheer up now! The past is indeed the past, and here we are very much so in the present!" She hopped down off the counter and swayed a
little, the alcohol clearly going straight to her head. A giggle escaped her lips as she picked up the second goblet he had poured and sniffed it, giving it a small taste with her tongue. "What exactly is this stuff anyway?" Blade nodded to the goblet that rested in her hand.

Adonis Anemone's Princess

Sexy Duck

+[.Vampyre.]+
Araris Valerian
+[.Vampyre.]+
Blade eyed the goblets and their content, weary about what kind of liquid had been poured into them. "It has indeed been a long time, I have since traveled the world and seen many wonderful things. So I suppose I have been well. And may I inquire the same about you?" Blade took another swig from the bottle she had taken from behind the bar, then placed it on the counter. Her tail curled around her midsection to keep from getting chilled. As she caught sight of the small, cute thing running about the lobby, she raised an eyebrow in surprise that these walls still harbored life.
"Oh, I've been around.." Rari smiled at her, and tipped his glass to the other guests. "I feel as though I've been away for a millenia. As though I'm a new man. And yet, it all still seems so familiar." He gave a small sigh, as if unable to put into words his feelings. His green eyes started to water, and Araris turned his head away in shame. "I must say it's rather bitersweet... It's strange, really. Everyone I've known. Most of them gone, forgotten.. Well. Almost everyone," He said with a tearful smirk. "I can't express how glad I am to see you.. Just one familiar face. In what seems to me a whole new world. And here I am getting all emotional, what a shame." Rari let out a ruefull laugh at himself and drained his glass.
"I can still remember the days when this place was new, and always bursting with life. Seems like a far cry from the Hinata today..." She said with a shrug, then took another swig from her bottle. A smile began to creep across Blade's face as she began to form an idea in her head. "Cheer up now! The past is indeed the past, and here we are very much so in the present!" She hopped down off the counter and swayed a
little, the alcohol clearly going straight to her head. A giggle escaped her lips as she picked up the second goblet he had poured and sniffed it, giving it a small taste with her tongue. "What exactly is this stuff anyway?" Blade nodded to the goblet that rested in her hand.
"It is a tonic I've made, a combination of the blood of my enemies, troll exctract, bat guano, a single tear from a Leper, and a touch of embalming fluid, for taste." Araris succeded in keeping a straight face for almost a minute, before bursting into raucous laughter. "Of course, it's actually just some Gin from an old friend, the tonic I left at home" With a chuckle and a mischevious wink he finished his glass in one gulp. "Your right, of course. We are here, and this is now. No more reminicsing of old times for me."
As he listed off the 'ingredients' in her drink, she took a sniff and wrinkled her nose, curious about the purpose of bat guano. "Thankfully, it's just gin. You just about got a face full of some very questionable ingredients sir!" She happily swallowed down her glass of fine gin and pulled out a cigarette. Blade patted her pockets and sifted through her hat in search of a lighter, but came up empty handed. "You wouldn't by chance have something to spark this with, would you?"

Sexy Duck

"Well," he started, as he began patting his various jacket pockets, starting with the outside pockets first. When he opened up his jacket, it was revealed that there were a plethora of pockets, almost too many to count, of varying sizes, and most seeming to be nothing but a patch of cloth sewn on. "I don't smoke myself, but I do believe I might have something for you here.. "
As he continued to search, now down to pulling various random items out of his pockets and setting them on the bar next to him, an alarmingly large pile of various trinkets grew, made of the most innocuous items. Everything from pocket lint, to several bits of paper of varying colors and sizes, to an antique pocket watch and even an ebony statuette of a horse.
Finnally after several minutes of searching, Rari produced a slender piece of ashwood from a red cloth-pocket that seemed suspiciously to have been taken from a Redcoat of His Majesty's Army. "Wand of Illusory Fireballs. Interesting piece, it creates an incredibly real illusion of an actual fireball; and anyone that just happens to believe it's a real fireball experiences the effect of the same.. Although lighting a cigarette wasn't it's intended purpose, I believe it should suffice.." Without further ado, or explination, Araris gave the wand a simple flick, producing a small fireball, about 5-foot in diamater at the point of the cigarette-while both he and his companion were safe, being informed of the illusion beforehand, unfortunatly the fireball had the unintended effect of burning the cigarette to a crisp, leaving nothing but ashes, and also scortching the floor and bar next to which they stood.

((Edit: Sorry about the legth, but I had fun writing that. xd ))
Her eyes widened at bewilderment at the plethora of things held within the multitude of pockets in his jacket, but the wand he produced was by far the most fascinating. Even after being warned, Blade jumped back as the large fireball appeared in front of her, close enough to toast her cigarette and leave black marks along the brim of her hat. "Well.. That certainly was not what I was expecting! I suppose I should stop that nasty habit anyway..." Her eyes fell upon the pile of ashes on the floor that was once tobacco and paper. "I am curious though, why return to the Hinata after so many years?" Her hand instinctively felt the fur on her ears to make sure nothing else had been singed in the unexpected blaze.

Sexy Duck

"Right, very sorry about that, very sorry.." His voice trailed off as he started to replace most of the items from his pile back into his various pockets. He spoke again, just as he was attempting to stuff a thin old leather book into a pocket almost three sizes too small for the item, "Well.. I suppose I consider it my Home." He gave a satisfied sigh when he succeded, the pocket itself showing no unusual bulges for containing an item so large, relative to it. He paused from recollecting his items, and looked back up at Blade. "The Hinata has always been there for me. From my first day in this World.. Right up until the End. So many tales, memories... And Friends. Indeed. That is what I'm here for. Old friends." He smiled wide, a spark of joy reflecting in his eyes, before returning to his shrinking pile of goods.
"That makes sense. I suppose that is why I returned too. This place just feels like where I belong, really." She examined the items he put back in his coat, intrigued by how everything seemed to have a place, whether it fit or not. "And I'm assuming you've been collecting all of your goodies here for awhile? I can only imagine the kinds of interesting things you must keep in there." There was an air of curiosity in her voice, and her eyes stayed focused on the pile of things as she took another swig from the bottle she had left on the bar.

(Off to get stoned and pass out so I can make it to work tomorrow xDI'll be back in the morn! Feel free to pm me if you'd like sir :3)

Sexy Duck

Araris completed his task, replacing the horse statuette in an olive-green pocket that seemed to have two bullet-holes in it. "Well lets just say it's taken me a lifetime to collect them, and leave it at that." He gave her another million-dollar smile, and went to refil his glass from a bottle of wine behind the bar.
Blade nodded at his reply, seeing as such an interesting collection of items could have only come from a multitude of places in life. A lightbulb turned on in her head and she slithered over the bar, and after a bit of digging, found a box of matches that seemed to have seen their prime years ago. "Aha! I knew Densho kept these here somewhere." Blade hopped back on to the bar and sat cross legged, then proceeded to locate a cigarette, tucked underneath her hat. After a couple of tries with the matches, she managed to finally set light to her cigarette, and inhaled deeply, appreciating the calm it brought over her mind. "Ya know, my hat holds lots of neat little things too, but it takes a lot of persuasion to let me give someone the pleasure of peeking inside!" A small smile crossed her lips as she pondered the idea of such a thing.

Sexy Duck

"Oh, really?" Araris cocked an eyebrow, openly curious. He'd always had a thing for various trinkets and doodads, especially those of a magical nature, of which the majority of his own collection consisted. "And just what kind of persuasion are we talking about, hmm?"
"Hmm.." She pondered the possibilities that this offered, but decided on something both tricky and entertaining. "So, if you can tell me a riddle that I cannot guess, I suppose you can have a gander within my magical hat of tricks!" Blade tapped on the side of her hat, which made a noise similar to that of glasses clinking together. "Although I must warn you, riddles are one of my specialties!"

Sexy Duck

Arais sat on a barstool next to her and pondered. In his long life and many travels, he'd heard many riddles of various sorts. He decided he'd start with something just shy of simple.
"I am always hungry, I must always be fed. The finger I touch, will soon turn red. What am I?"
"Too easy! Fire, sir. For fire must be fed to stay lit, and will burn you if you touch it. You've gotta try harder than that if you want to peek inside my treasure trove of a hat!" Blade swung her legs off the side of the bar in an attempt to find a comfier position. The small smile on her face grew larger as she waited for her next riddle to solve. "This is fun! Try me again, I dare you!" There was a tone of taunting in her voice in an attempt to egg him on.

Sexy Duck

Araris cocked an eyebrow, not terribly supprised that she'd cracked the riddle so quickly. Qucik as a blade, he questioned her with his second riddle. "Power enough to smash ships and crush roofs. Yet it still must fear the sun. What is it?"
Blade had to stop and think for a second, letting the riddle mull over in her brain. Once the answer popped into her head, she smirked. "Ah, I've never heard this one before, but the answer is ice! You best start making these tougher if you want to stump me, sir." Blade was having more and more fun with this, and couldn't help but think of a nerdier answer to the previous riddle. "You know, although the answer is ice, it could also be a meteor, for such an object could destroy roofs and ships, but could also fly into the sun and burn up!" She giggled at her own 'joke', then smiled and waited expectantly for her opponent to challenge her.

(Astrophysics was my second major choice, I couldn't help myself whee )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff