Welcome to Gaia! ::

When did you figure out what the story's really about?

Part 1 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
Part 2 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
Part 3 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 5 ]
Part 4 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Part 5 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
2nd read through 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
3rd read through 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
>3rd read through 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I still don't know D: 0.47222222222222 47.2% [ 17 ]
Knew it before I even read the script 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Bleh. I hate it when I fail at lettering. (*A*) I originally had the bubbles so they overlapped DD and provided a rift between Sis and Bro, but then I decided against that. Hrmm, I'll play around with it some more.

Even if I move Bro's bubble closer to him, the roses are safe because they're outside the safety margin, lol.

And I'll fix the other page with mom... soon.
Here's another wip:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Emihaumut
Here are some storyboards. I'd appreciate feedback on them, but they kind of suck to begin with. They're just to help me lay out where everything should be.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I hope this isn't off topic: But did you use photoshop to layout those live-areas? Or did you download a template I'd be able to find on the internet?

(Sorry If I used terminology incorrectly... I'm pretty sure I used "live-area" right.)
Bulbasauurr
I hope this isn't off topic: But did you use photoshop to layout those live-areas? Or did you download a template I'd be able to find on the internet?

(Sorry If I used terminology incorrectly... I'm pretty sure I used "live-area" right.)

I think your terminology's correct. I used a template from comixpress (because I planned to print with them if I ever do print this), but they only have one page templates. So I just merged two together on photoshop. I'm sure you can find more templates on on other comic printer's sites. If you want, I can send you my template.
Hrmmm, sleep so I can get up for work in the morning, or work on comic? Bah, is that even a question?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Whatever will happen next?! gonk

Three more pages to go. The end is near. FINALLY.
Just finished inking pages 8+9. @.@ I think I'll fix things up after I finish page 10. I might also redo the lettering. So much fail lettering as of current....

Here, have a panel that turned out much better than I had expected:
I think this has become my second favorite panel now.
Awwwwwwww snap. One more page to go. And then I can go back and fix everything especially the lettering. biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bleh. Silly me forgot DD's bruises. Please pretend they're there while I finish up p10.
LAST PAGE:

Time for me to spazz out about actually having finished a comic. It's been so long. (T^T) Time to go back and fix everything now. I'll update the first post with all the pages (or more likely a link to them) after I fix everything.
And so, the plot thickens. Keep up the good work.
Thanks eclectic. :3

I've posted them all on my website here: http://emihaumut.com/comic.php?c=uploaded_images&v=wild&p=0 Please take a read through even if you've been following this thread. I've made a few changes here and there and fixed some continuity issues. I like how no one pointed out that DD's bruise was on the wrong side of his face since Bro hit his left eye originally, lol. But yeah. I'll be working on an annotated version now. smile
I've now posted an annotated version as well. Maybe this will answer some lingering questions and provide a bit of insight. It starts right at the end of the comic. http://emihaumut.com/comic.php?c=uploaded_images&v=wild&p=10

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
This is good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers