Um... No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes, actually. I need a bit of paternal guidance. 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Daddy Issues. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Poll Whor'd. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hello! If you're looking for a fancy layout... Sorry... No dice. gonk

I am currently looking to play a "dad" character for a family roleplay... but all of the roleplays that I join seem to due off so quickly...
I'd love to find something a bit more permanent!

A bit about me: I am a twenty year old Biology student and I have been roleplaying for... longer than I care to admit! I play only male characters and, lately, I've been more interested in playing someone in the "older set". I guess after, having finally gotten out of my teenage years, I have no desire to return to them in my roleplay endeavors! I don't play the "scene kid" stuff... My characters are normal people like the people who may live down the street from you.

If you are interested in working together to begin a family-style roleplay, I would be fine with that, as well! I'm
open to just about anything at this point! Give me your suggestions here, in PM, whatever! Just let me know!

In case you're curious, here are my samples: Looky here!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Andante.Lola

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
... I haven't done this in a very long time. I suppose this is where I should bump?
OOC sure moves fast... Huh.
Hey! I haven't done a good family role play in a long time. Want to start one?
Sounds fabulous! Do you have any ideas to start from or would you rather brainstorm together? Feel free to PM me, if you'd like!
In other news.. ah.... bump. 3nodding
Bump, bump, bump... Goodness.
Still looking for a good roleplay looking for a dad!! Please let me know of any endeavors!
You are my sunshine...
Hmm... Any news?
bellacatcat
Andante.Lola
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hello! If you're looking for a fancy layout... Sorry... No dice. gonk

I am currently looking to play a "dad" character for a family roleplay... but all of the roleplays that I join seem to due off so quickly...
I'd love to find something a bit more permanent!

A bit about me: I am a twenty year old Biology student and I have been roleplaying for... longer than I care to admit! I play only male characters and, lately, I've been more interested in playing someone in the "older set". I guess after, having finally gotten out of my teenage years, I have no desire to return to them in my roleplay endeavors! I don't play the "scene kid" stuff... My characters are normal people like the people who may live down the street from you.

If you are interested in working together to begin a family-style roleplay, I would be fine with that, as well! I'm
open to just about anything at this point! Give me your suggestions here, in PM, whatever! Just let me know!

In case you're curious, here are my samples: Looky here! hi I'm interested just curious is it sexual stuff?

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Andante.Lola

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Wow, that's weird! I was seriously just thinking of bringing this back to life in order to find something new... Thanks for the bump! 3nodding
bellacatcat

Oh, I just saw your question in there... Um... No, it's not sexual stuff... Not, like, with the kids or anything. I mean, if my character has a wife or a girlfriend or whatever, then yeah, there'd be some stuff between them, but nothing twisted.

Answer your question?

3,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Andante.Lola
bellacatcat

Oh, I just saw your question in there... Um... No, it's not sexual stuff... Not, like, with the kids or anything. I mean, if my character has a wife or a girlfriend or whatever, then yeah, there'd be some stuff between them, but nothing twisted.

Answer your question?

yup ok good
bellacatcat
Andante.Lola
bellacatcat

Answer your question?

yup ok good

Glad we could straighten this out. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out