Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Businessman

@Sin: Yeah, I'm hoping I will get to see it in 3D smile

@Mileki: I'm glad you've got it sorted. It would have been terrible if you had had to redo it all. I hope you get some good sleep soon, and then see you soon in the role-play biggrin

@Everyone: Hey guys, I love Phoenix's company, but where'd you all go?

Hilarious Prophet

Silence

Sin speaks .....

I'm still here, just don;t know what to do or post. And kind of brain-dead still. I'll think of somethign eventually.

.......The fool has spoken

User Image

Magnetic Businessman

Sinful Fool

I'm about to fall asleep, so I'll reply tomorrow. Night Sin (/good morning/afternoon/evening). xd
See you tomorrow. 3nodding

Beloved Genius

i'm here i cant really bring leilani in but i am also making another char(hoping to be approved)

Hilarious Prophet

Silence

Sin speaks .....

Miss meh?

went to the hospital today to visit my sister and my new little nephew! He's so cute! Like a wrinkled old man/alien (As Nixxy puts it). haha

User Image

Magnetic Businessman

Hey guys, I'm leaving for a week. I've moved Quillan out of the way, so no one gets suck.
It's probably come at a good time because it looks parts of my character is not quite right crying . I'll work on some character development while I'm away xp . And I hope I can come back a little better than I was before biggrin . I'm so happy to be in this role-play. 3nodding

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

And welcome back Sin! biggrin
That must be amazing. xd

Hilarious Prophet

Silence

Sin speaks .....

We'll miss ya. And don;t be surprised if there is yet another sinful creation int he RP when you get back. My mind if back in motion...kinda. haha.

User Image

Beloved Genius

Anyone else up this late/early?

oh and Happy Holidays to you all!

Magnetic Businessman

@Sin
Hey Sin, just a bit/a lot confused about the angels and how they fit into the ARCS structure. I don't understand why they are in ARCS if they don't answer to the leader of the organisation. They sound a little like out sourcing to me, but then they wouldn't be in the HQ if that was the case (nor be privy to any kind of inner information as it would be too risky using the economical analysis of the situation) . They would be a different organisation.
Thanks for your help biggrin

Hilarious Prophet

pineapple evil overlord
@Sin
Hey Sin, just a bit/a lot confused about the angels and how they fit into the ARCS structure. I don't understand why they are in ARCS if they don't answer to the leader of the organisation. They sound a little like out sourcing to me, but then they wouldn't be in the HQ if that was the case (nor be privy to any kind of inner information as it would be too risky using the economical analysis of the situation) . They would be a different organisation.
Thanks for your help biggrin

Silence

Sin speaks .....

Nix was confused about that as well. I guess I didn't explain it as well as I could have. That was my fault.

The angels are part of the ARCS in the fact that they were once tarot. Seraphim is the leader. They do not answer to Michael unless seraphim is out of commission. Seraphim consults with michael and can choose to take on missions too dangerous for the Tarot. They are the independent assassination squad of the ARCS. They can take missions from the arcangels, or they can choose to do whatever, but if there are any loose ends and the archangels find that the tarot can not fulfill the requirements then the angels step in.

Um....They are part of the ARCS and yet they are not. They go along with the ARCS since they have the same goals.

In the first post for Seraphim, I had her killing one of the heads of the government. The tarots didn't finish him off, and it falls on the Angels to do so.

I hope that clears atleast some things. If not message me and I'll try to explain more. Sorry.

User Image

Magnetic Businessman

Sinful Fool

Silence

Sin speaks .....

Nix was confused about that as well. I guess I didn't explain it as well as I could have. That was my fault.

The angels are part of the ARCS in the fact that they were once tarot. Seraphim is the leader. They do not answer to Michael unless seraphim is out of commission. Seraphim consults with michael and can choose to take on missions too dangerous for the Tarot. They are the independent assassination squad of the ARCS. They can take missions from the arcangels, or they can choose to do whatever, but if there are any loose ends and the archangels find that the tarot can not fulfill the requirements then the angels step in.

Um....They are part of the ARCS and yet they are not. They go along with the ARCS since they have the same goals.

In the first post for Seraphim, I had her killing one of the heads of the government. The tarots didn't finish him off, and it falls on the Angels to do so.

I hope that clears atleast some things. If not message me and I'll try to explain more. Sorry.

Yeah, thanks. I think I understand more. Quillan isn't going to like them at all then. xd

Hilarious Prophet

pineapple evil overlord

Silence

Sin speaks .....

Then they will get along just fine. ^.^ haha. The only one that November likes was the old michael. Once he passed and the new one took over, she became more distant from everyone. She will tolerate the others so long as they do not boss her around. She will consider requests though. haha. ^.^

User Image

Magnetic Businessman

Sinful Fool

Yeah, Quill's issue isn't going to be with the people as such, but there existence. He minored in economics and there existence would make no sense to him. It’s going to be very fun to play. xd

Hilarious Prophet

pineapple evil overlord

Silence

Sin speaks .....

Haha. It'll be even more fun If Nix's plan works out well.

By the way, I think it;s just the three of us for a while. >.>

User Image

Magnetic Businessman

Sinful Fool

Nix's plan?

Yeah? Is Mileki away?
I'm not sure what to do with Quill at the moment. He's still asleep. emotion_zzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff