Gotta take a shower and head to bed though. D:

Yeah ; n ;
If only Ichi were on maybe she would have some ideas DX
I just finished showering cause I have practice tonight xD

Bahaha Ichi always seems to have ideas. XD
Ohhhh. 8D How was practice?

I know right? XD
We ended up not going xDD Man I'm still really tired = n =
Maybe cause I was up til like 2am talking with my friend xD cause you know time difference and all xDD

Lol awwww why didn't you go?
Loooooooool go to sleep earlier, you fool! XD

Cause we didn't really want to xD
But I wanted to talk to my bestie and shes been busy lately so we haven't talked much ; n ;

Shameless Grabber

Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Neither do I. D8
Gotta take a shower and head to bed though. D:

Yeah ; n ;
If only Ichi were on maybe she would have some ideas DX
I just finished showering cause I have practice tonight xD

I know right? XD
Maybe cause I was up til like 2am talking with my friend xD cause you know time difference and all xDD

But I wanted to talk to my bestie and shes been busy lately so we haven't talked much ; n ;

Wait...who's we? XD
Loooool fine that's a good enough reason.
Mannnn. I'm really sad. I need some cheering up. ;-;

Romantic Seeker

Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

I know right? XD

Wait...who's we? XD

Oh yeah well it's my dad and my brother as well who take martial arts with me xD
YUP xD
Awww I love you Daellya and for the love of god I hope I figure out a design for you so I can give you your character soon xDD though making clothes designs are easier xDD

Shameless Grabber

Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

I know right? XD

Wait...who's we? XD

Oh yeah well it's my dad and my brother as well who take martial arts with me xD
YUP xD
Awww I love you Daellya and for the love of god I hope I figure out a design for you so I can give you your character soon xDD though making clothes designs are easier xDD

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:
I'm upset because the guy I like in my crazy love triangle is mad at me (most likely). T^T

Romantic Seeker

Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Wait...who's we? XD

YUP xD

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:
I'm upset because the guy I like in my crazy love triangle is mad at me (most likely). T^T

Yup~
Aww no problem
What how come?!?! D8 And what crazy love triangle? Don't tell me he likes someone else ; n ;

Shameless Grabber

Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Wait...who's we? XD

YUP xD

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:

Yup~
Aww no problem
What how come?!?! D8 And what crazy love triangle? Don't tell me he likes someone else ; n ;

I've been talking to Little about it and I briefly mentioned it on here earlier. And no, it's me who likes someone else. I've been unhappy in my relationship for a while and this other guy and I like each other, and I'm not sure who to choose. But he's mad at me right now. I'm so upset. T^T

Romantic Seeker

Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Wait...who's we? XD

YUP xD

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:

Yup~
Aww no problem

I've been talking to Little about it and I briefly mentioned it on here earlier. And no, it's me who likes someone else. I've been unhappy in my relationship for a while and this other guy and I like each other, and I'm not sure who to choose. But he's mad at me right now. I'm so upset. T^T

Ooh okay. Oh right I remember we were talking about boys and you have a boyfriend. XD
Aww really? D: awww is he mad at you cause you can't choose or something? ; n ;
Well do you not like your current boyfriend? Or is it that you like both and can't choose? D8

Shameless Grabber

Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Wait...who's we? XD

YUP xD

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:

Yup~
Aww no problem

Ooh okay. Oh right I remember we were talking about boys and you have a boyfriend. XD
Well do you not like your current boyfriend? Or is it that you like both and can't choose? D8

Nooooo he's mad because. Well, we keep making plans to hang out and this is the third time he's cancelled in a row. This time it's because his mom is very very sick and I was disappointed that it got cancelled AGAIN and he thought I was being insensitive but I didn't mean it like that. crying
And uh. I'm not sure. I've been with my boyfriend for so long that it's hard to give up a relationship I've put so much of my life into. I'm not sure if I still love him. I don't know what to do. D8
Edit: His mom just died. D'8

Romantic Seeker

Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:

Yup~
Aww no problem

Nooooo he's mad because. Well, we keep making plans to hang out and this is the third time he's cancelled in a row. This time it's because his mom is very very sick and I was disappointed that it got cancelled AGAIN and he thought I was being insensitive but I didn't mean it like that. crying
And uh. I'm not sure. I've been with my boyfriend for so long that it's hard to give up a relationship I've put so much of my life into. I'm not sure if I still love him. I don't know what to do. D8

Oooh. And aww I hope he gets it's that you didn't mean it like that! And aww I'm sorry that his mom died. Oh yeah? How can you be with someone that you don't even know that you love him still? XD yeah I know crazy question but yeah xP Well if I were you I would be imagining myself like do I see myself in the future with this person or the other? Or do even marrying them? Yes I know crazy question but it doesn't really hurt to think ahead right? Yeah my mom built me thinking and planning ahead even with guys xD though granted I've never even gotten to the point I've gotten myself a boyfriend xD though in your situation and if it were me I kinda understand being with the person you've known or put a lot into but if I don't really love him I don't really see the point in being him but that's just my point of view xDyeah I know I might not be much help u____u

Shameless Grabber

Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya

Ohhhhhh I see!
Aww thank you! D:

Yup~
Aww no problem

Oooh. And aww I hope he gets it's that you didn't mean it like that! And aww I'm sorry that his mom died. Oh yeah? How can you be with someone that you don't even know that you love him still? XD yeah I know crazy question but yeah xP Well if I were you I would be imagining myself like do I see myself in the future with this person or the other? Or do even marrying them? Yes I know crazy question but it doesn't really hurt to think ahead right? Yeah my mom built me thinking and planning ahead even with guys xD though granted I've never even gotten to the point I've gotten myself a boyfriend xD though in your situation and if it were me I kinda understand being with the person you've known or put a lot into but if I don't really love him I don't really see the point in being him but that's just my point of view xDyeah I know I might not be much help u____u

It's really difficult to imagine unless you're in the situation yourself. Basically, the whole reason it's so hard to leave is BECAUSE we have all these future plans. We have plans for marriage and living together and kids and lives together...I did love him before for sure but he's not the same person anymore. And I'm not sure if I still love him or if I'm only with him because I feel safe knowing I have a future set for myself. What my mom told me was that it shouldn't be between my boyfriend and this new guy, it should be between my boyfriend and NOT my boyfriend. Like there will always be more guys in the world, so it shouldn't be about who is better, but about whether or not I want to stick with my boyfriend or try exploring new relationships or even just being alone. :[

Romantic Seeker

Daellya

It's really difficult to imagine unless you're in the situation yourself. Basically, the whole reason it's so hard to leave is BECAUSE we have all these future plans. We have plans for marriage and living together and kids and lives together...I did love him before for sure but he's not the same person anymore. And I'm not sure if I still love him or if I'm only with him because I feel safe knowing I have a future set for myself. What my mom told me was that it shouldn't be between my boyfriend and this new guy, it should be between my boyfriend and NOT my boyfriend. Like there will always be more guys in the world, so it shouldn't be about who is better, but about whether or not I want to stick with my boyfriend or try exploring new relationships or even just being alone. :[

Yeah I guess. Oooh so maybe it's hard for you to choose cause you have like a safety net with your boyfriend because you guys have future plans. Well people do change over time. Okay between who and who just totally confused me. I have no idea what your mom's trying to say with that D8
But I guess it just depends whether you want to stick with your boyfriend or go with the guy you like.

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii
Seems like your having fun!!
Oh people do that here but it's worse D8
People literally walk IN the street when people are driving and some of them are like in the middle of the road D<
Also people cross when it's still a red light. ( though granted I do that too xD)

Omgggg yes they do that there too. Everyone crosses on the red light. It's crazzzyyy.
THIS TOTALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I LIVE ON A FARM OR SOMETHING. That big city stuff is not for me. D'8 And of course everything was so expensive! omg. And it's so weird being away from home and STILL in the US but no one has iced tea. D'8888 I mean I get other countries wouldn't have it but.. yeah.
I'm kind of glad I'm home now. XD

Devout Lunatic

Daellya

Oh wow I don't even know where to start, I haven't read everything but it looks like the situation has gotten worse? D'8

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople
Mika Chiii
Seems like your having fun!!
Oh people do that here but it's worse D8
People literally walk IN the street when people are driving and some of them are like in the middle of the road D<
Also people cross when it's still a red light. ( though granted I do that too xD)

Omgggg yes they do that there too. Everyone crosses on the red light. It's crazzzyyy.
THIS TOTALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I LIVE ON A FARM OR SOMETHING. That big city stuff is not for me. D'8 And of course everything was so expensive! omg. And it's so weird being away from home and STILL in the US but no one has iced tea. D'8888 I mean I get other countries wouldn't have it but.. yeah.
I'm kind of glad I'm home now. XD

Yeah? Well it is a city and it's busy xDD
OMG I KNOW HUH? XD What really? o n o they have iced lemon tea over here xDD I have to deal with being away so far away from my home country everyday XD But at least I have my family even though all my friends are far away <3 But man I talk to you guys more often than I do to my best friend xD But everyone is busy with school ending and graduating soon and getting ready for college and stuff u___u I always feel like the odd ball in my group of friends all the time xD Like I'm the only one who graduated early and speaking of which I'm not even going to college xP But seriously school's just not for me plus my martial arts is like college kinda xD
Chinese people love to put lemons in everything but even though I don't like lemons THAT much I do like Lemon Chicken * n * Yeah? I bet you are there's nothing like being home <3 Like my family hasn't even gone back to the US in 2 years ; n ; We normally always go back every year but hasn't happened and I don't think it will happen anytime soon with my dad work getting him busy and stuff xDD

What Daellya's situation has gotten worse than before? D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces