Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite part of twolofbees.com?

Artwork! 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
Comics! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Blogs (not shown here) 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
I just want to whore your poll! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 >

3nodding WELCOME! 3nodding
www.twolofbees.com

User Image

Lof /lɔf/
-noun 1. a happy, joyful love, or item which expresses such: It's lof! 2. a term of endearment toward whom lof is felt: Hi lof!
-verb 1. the expression of lof: I are lof you!

whee About: Here's a sappy little story about why two lof bees exists. You can skip it if you want ^_^.
Once upon a time, there were two people who loved each other very much. To show their love, they drew notes and pictures for each other. One day the couple discovered that their notes and pictures also brought happiness to others, and decided to build a website to share their creations with the world.

whee Aims of this Thread: I'm mim, one of the two artists that contributes to this site! As we don't have time to sift through the spam that we'd get if we enabled commenting on our website, we don't get huge amounts of feedback about our artwork. crying
heart WE LOF FEEDBACK! heart

Please take the time to have a look around the site and post here to let us know which images, themes, etc you particularly like! If we know what people like we can focus on doing more like that!
Additionally if there's something you think would make a good addition to the site, tell us! For example, if you feel I should do a drawing of the loftopus making toast, or one of the lof people meeting a ostrich, SPEAK UP!

User Image
ARTWORK (www.twolofbees.com/artwork.php)

Samples of mim's Artwork:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Samples of cheese's Artwork:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
COMICS (www.twolofbees.com/comics.php)

Samples of Comics:

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
heart BUMP heart
Love this!
JakeHawk
Love this!

heart THANK YOU!!! heart

I love your animated comics. 'Power' is my favourite.
I want to eat them all and poo out rainbows
Asterias_Moon

Wow. Um, thank you? LOL xd
GoThIc CuPcAkE
Asterias_Moon

roughly translated: I likes all of them, they make me happy
Asterias_Moon
GoThIc CuPcAkE
Asterias_Moon

roughly translated: I likes all of them, they make me happy

Aww, then I have achieved my goal in life ^_^
an excellent goal if I do say so myself
Your art is really nice. But if you want to do it professionally it's good to have a certain style; your art until now doesn't seem to have one. It's all kinds of different stuff.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I went to your website and.. it's not very user friendly =S.
Clients and stuff are only interested in finished products, but it was really hard filtering those out with the buttons you made in the portfolio page. Maybe you should start the portfolio page with the finished stuff only
Rosen_heart
Your art is really nice. But if you want to do it professionally it's good to have a certain style; your art until now doesn't seem to have one. It's all kinds of different stuff.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I went to your website and.. it's not very user friendly =S.
Clients and stuff are only interested in finished products, but it was really hard filtering those out with the buttons you made in the portfolio page. Maybe you should start the portfolio page with the finished stuff only

Thank you so much for your comments! <3

I wouldn't mind doing art professionally, but at the moment the site is really just more of a blog of all our scribbles. I totally agree that if I were pitching my work professionally it would need a lot more consistency!

Actually we've just done a big site update to try and make it more user-friendly >_< There's a 'Finished Artwork' button on the homepage?
GoThIc CuPcAkE
Rosen_heart

Thank you so much for your comments! <3

I wouldn't mind doing art professionally, but at the moment the site is really just more of a blog of all our scribbles. I totally agree that if I were pitching my work professionally it would need a lot more consistency!

Actually we've just done a big site update to try and make it more user-friendly >_< There's a 'Finished Artwork' button on the homepage?

I didn't see =O. Well good luck with everything, and have fun =]. I love art because making it is fun^^.

(I love the fat bumble bee!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces