Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bloodsucker

So I just tried zOMG for the first time today. The graphics were a lot better than I expected (since I'm so used to playing RO <- the only MMO that my computer can actually run 'cus it requires so little RAM... /sob) but ugh... the leveling/weapons system just seems so complicated to me. orz

I should make food now. Hopefully something that won't give me scurvy this time....!! /)*A*)/) *zoom~~~*

Fashionable Bloodsucker

SpriteOcarina
So I just tried zOMG for the first time today. The graphics were a lot better than I expected (since I'm so used to playing RO <- the only MMO that my computer can actually run 'cus it requires so little RAM... /sob) but ugh... the leveling/weapons system just seems so complicated to me. orz

I should make food now. Hopefully something that won't give me scurvy this time....!! /)*A*)/) *zoom~~~*

Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons! Limes N Lemons!
/cuts up the thread
SpriteOcarina

ITS NOT THAT HARD GOD.
YOUR SUCH A WHINEY WHORE
Loney
ITS NOT THAT HARD GOD.
YOUR SUCH A WHINEY WHORE

SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO LEECHING ME ALREADY.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

rofl
SPRITE'S FIRST STEPS ON GAIA cool
sachi desu
rofl

SO TOUCHING, I KNOW.

I SHOULD VIDEO TAPE ALL MY "FIRSTS" ON GAIA.

THEN SHOW IT ON THE BIG SCREEN DURING MY WEDDING OR SOMETHING.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

SpriteOcarina
WATCHING THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOTHER

I'LL GO FIND MY VIDEOCAMERA
sachi desu
WATCHING THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOTHER

I'LL GO FIND MY VIDEOCAMERA

I BET YOU'RE GONNA SHOW THOSE VIDEOS TO ALL MY FRIENDS DURING OUR SLEEPOVERS AND JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS ABOUT BOYS AND MAKE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. B'|
heart heart

Fashionable Bloodsucker

SpriteOcarina
sachi desu
rofl

SO TOUCHING, I KNOW.

I SHOULD VIDEO TAPE ALL MY "FIRSTS" ON GAIA.

THEN SHOW IT ON THE BIG SCREEN DURING MY WEDDING OR SOMETHING.

I GET TO DO A MOVING SPEECH FOR THAT. OK??

Fashionable Bloodsucker

I should think up of a moving speech for Sprite's wedding. For srs.
I swear, I could just spread a spoonful of mayonnaise between two slices of bread and call it a sandwich. /unhealthy

Fashionable Bloodsucker

SpriteOcarina
I swear, I could just spread a spoonful of mayonnaise between two slices of bread and call it a sandwich. /unhealthy

Put some lettuce on it. B' (. ... But then, mayonnaises are pretty darn awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff