• Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
l K-chan l
Goddess of great
l K-chan l
☆═━┈┈━═☆

How is this?
Feedback or anything I should change?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

I like it! But I think I'd take off the Illyncia's Honor and Swirly naruto/Bunnepidemic. But otherwise I like it! I'll go ahead and start a trade for a tip. (:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Here you go!

☆═━┈┈━═☆

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
sara_niNja_bUnNy
Goddess of great
sara_niNja_bUnNy
I feel great!
Username: sara_niNja_bUnNy
Colors: pink, gold and very little white
Special Items: n/a
Details: { a detailed text what you want from me}
Deadline and Limit: finish when you can and it HAS to be over 6 mill
Extra: can you pls use the SDplus # 087 Nick(shy eyes)? and the summer gardner hair
Will you donate: >.> yes <.<
Goddess of great
☆═━┈┈━═☆

How do you like it?
Too much white?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

srry not my thing the pink over takes to much of the body and the yellow on the bottoms is to....ooohhhh....idk how to say it -face palm- thnx for trying but maybe i should try on my own ^.^
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ok, if you insist. But I owe you an edit, so feel free to come back anytime. I hate when customers leave unhappy.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Goddess of great
l K-chan l
Goddess of great
l K-chan l
☆═━┈┈━═☆

How is this?
Feedback or anything I should change?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

I like it! But I think I'd take off the Illyncia's Honor and Swirly naruto/Bunnepidemic. But otherwise I like it! I'll go ahead and start a trade for a tip. (:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Here you go!

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yay! Okay! Thank you!
Random bump! heart

@ Goddess of great: I personally think that that pink & yellow/gold TekTek is very impressive! Seriously... Even though it's not my particular style or anything, I think that it's definitely incredibly well made! :3

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
elyzia
Random bump! heart

@ Goddess of great: I personally think that that pink & yellow/gold TekTek is very impressive! Seriously... Even though it's not my particular style or anything, I think that it's definitely incredibly well made! :3
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hello there and,
Thank you! <3

How are you?

Btw, I think your random visits are very sweet. :3

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

elyzia
Random bump! heart

User ImageUser ImageRemember, life is waiting--

I'm with Goddess--I love when you come by here heart I agree with you about the pink &yellow/gold tektek too...I was surprised our customer disliked it sweatdrop

*huggles*

so embrace it!User Image

Shameless Enabler

I like what kitkat did for me, and she inspired one of my new favorite outfits! I want to support Goddess too, so I thought I'd give it a try!

I feel great!
Username: Katane
Colors: I want 3-4 colors, one of the main ones should be either teal, blue, or green, as those are my favorite. I want a lot of interesting contrast and colors that will really pop together. A good example is like elyzia's current avatar. If you could keep my current hair color (or close to it) it would be a real plus!
Special Items: I don't have anything in particular that I want to be included. I'll include my enviro.
Details: You seem to do well at matching and clutter, so that's what I want!
Deadline and Limit: No deadline, but I would love it if you could keep it within 3 million.
Extra: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=43306198 There's my enviro. Not all the EIs show up for some reason, so I thought I'd let you know I've got a zodiacal, mizuchi's jewel, fremere's guard, Seracila Pendant, Jinxi, Compass of Seidh, Infernal Spirit, Gogh Reed, and Noels gift. There might be more I'm forgetting, but those are my favorites!
Will you donate: Of course! I expect this to be a challenge, so you deserve a tip.
Goddess of great

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Katane
I like what kitkat did for me, and she inspired one of my new favorite outfits! I want to support Goddess too, so I thought I'd give it a try!

I feel great!
Colors: I want 3-4 colors, one of the main ones should be either teal, blue, or green, as those are my favorite. I want a lot of interesting contrast and colors that will really pop together. A good example is like elyzia's current avatar. If you could keep my current hair color (or close to it) it would be a real plus!
Special Items: I don't have anything in particular that I want to be included. I'll include my enviro.
Deadline and Limit: No deadline, but I would love it if you could keep it within 3 million.
Extra: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=43306198 There's my enviro. Not all the EIs show up for some reason, so I thought I'd let you know I've got a zodiacal, mizuchi's jewel, fremere's guard, Seracila Pendant, Jinxi, Compass of Seidh, Infernal Spirit, Gogh Reed, and Noels gift. There might be more I'm forgetting, but those are my favorites!
Will you donate: Of course! I expect this to be a challenge, so you deserve a tip.
Goddess of great
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ah, nice to see you around again!
Here you go, I hope it's what you were looking for. I based it on the otami jewelery, I hope you like it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Cute shop 4laugh

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lady Kira X
Cute shop 4laugh

Aww, thank you!

How's everything going in CHOQUE?
I've been wondering if I could help you with anything, or if there would be an event soon or something.
My Off-Topic Task is complete soon, and I've been bored on gaia lately.

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Goddess of great
Lady Kira X
Cute shop 4laugh

Aww, thank you!

I've been wondering if I could help you with anything, or if there would be an event soon or something.

I've tried talking to kayla about the guild but never heard anything back. With her contest over the guild is slowing down. So if you want to start helping plan an event or something you can :3 Either that or games or something. Anything to help promote activity.

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lady Kira X
Goddess of great
Lady Kira X
Cute shop 4laugh

Aww, thank you!

I've tried talking to kayla about the guild but never heard anything back. With her contest over the guild is slowing down. So if you want to start helping plan an event or something you can :3 Either that or games or something. Anything to help promote activity.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Cool!
Talk to you further in the crew forum!

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Shameless Enabler

Goddess of great
Katane

I feel great!
Goddess of great
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ah, nice to see you around again!
Here you go, I hope it's what you were looking for. I based it on the otami jewelery, I hope you like it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
It's got promise, and I love the otami jewelry item, so I'm glad you picked it out. But I think you should get rid of the tail and maybe find something for the face. With all the blank skin there it looks somewhat unfinished.

6,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Katane
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ah, yes yes, I see!
I hope this is what you mean with more face. If anything would prove itself to your displeasure, please say so, and I'll change it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Golden Lover

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
I feel great!
Username: iKeli
Colors: Don't mind c:
Special Items: The list is too long. LOL. Not sure whether y meant that you needed to know the items over 1mil that I have or the ones that I want on the avi? :'P
Details: Hello! I am -stupidly- fussy with my avis (change about ten times a day c; ) and am now looking for something that I can stick with and be known for. So, that's what I ask of you. I like avis to consist of a three-colour scheme. Like clutter but not to a silly extent. Also not a fan of Salon Durem eyes or hair, unless they look good c:
Deadline and Limit: Whenever you get around to it c; Limit is 10mil after exclusions, you can go as much under as you want. Get back to me asap regarding whther you need a list of the items I possess with a value over 1 mil.
Extra: Think I've pretty much given you my life-story already c;
Will you donate: If you can make me an avi I want to keep, I will tip GENEROUSLY > 3 <
Goddess of great

Dear God, your avis are stunning, my dear @o@ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas