Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lover

Pink Glittering Stockings are really cheap right now, around 30k heart

I'm kind of surpriced because these have always been way more expensive as long as I can remember. Grab em while you can. whee

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I know it's not exactly cheap cheap. But for those collecting the Mella items Minthamella is going around the 1.6mil range. For a mint recolor of an EI, that's a pretty good price

I'm kicking myself for not waiting longer but Louie Companion is 300k. For those Louie fans this is perfect since his dolls are rare to find.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Verenka

I'm kind of surpriced because these have always been way more expensive as long as I can remember. Grab em while you can. whee
And it is now AI'd up to 1 mil. Sad, because I wanted to buy it at a reasonable price, but 1 mil for a 1 pose item... no thanks.

Friendly Sailor

User Image - Demonic Detention - groovy purple item with few nice poses! Only 300k-ish.
Blood-Splattered Sundress
User Image In My Closet - 4 nicely pixeled tops. 106K

User Image Eye Of Callisto - Nice belt and collar. 190K

User Image Beat 'Em Up - Awesome top and spiked bat twisted 200K

User Image Dream Dollhouse - Cute dollhouse background. 195K

User Image Little Princeling - Super nice gilded horse toy. 215K

User Image Mazarine Musketeer - Top with nice shade of blue. 174K

User Image Pale Bebe - A skunk, painting! 122K

User Image The Big Top - Very nice white and red vest and hat. 220K

User Image Sailing Deckhand - Hat and casual looking shirt. 234K
omg love the first item, thanks so much
The forest fawns are 35mil rn, down from like 75mil.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Ami Satomora
I know it's not exactly cheap cheap. But for those collecting the Mella items Minthamella is going around the 1.6mil range. For a mint recolor of an EI, that's a pretty good price

I'm kicking myself for not waiting longer but Louie Companion is 300k. For those Louie fans this is perfect since his dolls are rare to find.

Actually that is cheap for Minth considering it use to be 5 mils and then 200 mils when the economy went downhill.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Verenka

Dang, got AI'd.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Lady Cressida

Yeah, I remember them being pretty high up for quite a while. I don't even use mint like that and I picked one up because it's such a steal and that was the only one I needed to complete my mella collection

It probably doesn't need to be said, but everyone should keep a good look out from the items dropped from the dice roll RIG A lot of stuff from there are deflating like mad.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ami Satomora
Lady Cressida

Yeah, I remember them being pretty high up for quite a while. I don't even use mint like that and I picked one up because it's such a steal and that was the only one I needed to complete my mella collection

It probably doesn't need to be said, but everyone should keep a good look out from the items dropped from the dice roll RIG A lot of stuff from there are deflating like mad.

Yeah, I just picked up Celestial Emissary for 1.5m

Desirable Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ami Satomora

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for that. Just bought one. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sidhe Lord of the Glade and Cavern are available for 40k and 80k , looks like people are trying to bring the price down. They both come with these awesome wooden laurels, elf ears, and long dread-lock-like wigs

37,990 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
900k isn't exactly cheap, but Antique Lacewings are sinking right now because of the Vanilla Wafers bundle.
Yuria Grey
900k isn't exactly cheap, but Antique Lacewings are sinking right now because of the Vanilla Wafers bundle.
Bought one for 650k, thank god for bundles dropping prices

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces