Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Purple fans, get in on this: Purple Tam Beret, two listings at 7 million before it jumps to 120 million. In addition to the beret the name mentions, it also has a scarf and a handbag. It's way cute.

And we really shouldn't be able to get Jinxi's Charm for 15 million. I know it's kinda hard to match and all, but that many poses? For that cheap? Seriously folks?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
MarySueShelley
Purple fans, get in on this: Purple Tam Beret, two listings at 7 million before it jumps to 120 million. In addition to the beret the name mentions, it also has a scarf and a handbag. It's way cute.

And we really shouldn't be able to get Jinxi's Charm for 15 million. I know it's kinda hard to match and all, but that many poses? For that cheap? Seriously folks?

Yup, Jinxi charm is the drop from getting lucky the cat to level 2. I expect it to be cheap for a while since anyone can get it. (and the drop from level 3 is 10b gold, so lots of people will get it on the way to their level 3 payout and drop it on the MP)

It's a cool item though. I've got several copies of the charm myself already (They are also in the forgotten trunk chance item you can get at the alchemy shop), even though, as you said, it's hard to match.

Anyway, I've just answered the immortal question: How can that item be so inexpensive!? *takes a bow*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
MarySueShelley

Jinxi's Charm comes form the Ye Olde Trunk in the BiFrost. It's used for an alchemy formula but to be honest, some of the items in that trunk are getting dropped too much.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ye-olde-trunk-of-forgotten-things-item-list-discussion/t.96706579/

For instance I need 1260 pairs of the edwardian shoes to create just one pair that goes into a formula. However shoes aren't that common of a drop. xP So I'd need to open endless thousands of trunks just to get the shoes. So imagine how many left over items I have from opening trunks....
(and I still need hundreds of those shoes).

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
`Hydro
MarySueShelley

Jinxi's Charm comes form the Ye Olde Trunk in the BiFrost. It's used for an alchemy formula but to be honest, some of the items in that trunk are getting dropped too much.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ye-olde-trunk-of-forgotten-things-item-list-discussion/t.96706579/

For instance I need 1260 pairs of the edwardian shoes to create just one pair that goes into a formula. However shoes aren't that common of a drop. xP So I'd need to open endless thousands of trunks just to get the shoes. So imagine how many left over items I have from opening trunks....
I don't even remember that coming out of the Trunk, but there are tons of things that come out of there and the drop rates on some of it are ridiculous. I remember sinking 20 billion in there looking for Radiant Heart Headbands to make one of the cupcake dresses, only got two of them. By contrast, I'd gotten twelve Leathery Eggs, quite a few things I didn't have, and a pile of stuff that I didn't need. Made quite a bit of that gold back just selling what I didn't need.

Spotted this lovely thing coming down the listings just now: Sensual Laced Nights. LBP is 350 million, pretty far under ABP. Four underwear poses in that lovely velvetine/tanzanite color scheme (seriously Gaia, please stick to ONE tag for each color scheme). Its raspberry counterpart, Spicy Laced Nights, is also sloooooowly inching down from the billions at 750 million, while the multi-colored Sweetly still sits at 4 billion.
Blackjack Sharp

User Image

Compared to the other Blackjack items that are 45 billion and up, this is SUPER cheap. emotion_jawdrop
This is a good alternative rather then spending billions on one item. Plus, the bright neon colours will definitely make your avatar stand out.
Only one listing left at 560m, get it quick!

Fluffy Creature

`Hydro
MarySueShelley

Actually, the main reason Jinxi's Charm has fallen so much is that it's a grant for levelling Lucky in Lake Kindred (I don't remember which level but it's low, like level 2 or so)

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I dont even know what happened. When I left a billion gold was almost unthinkable. Now I look at the mc and think wtf?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Growliere
`Hydro
MarySueShelley

Actually, the main reason Jinxi's Charm has fallen so much is that it's a grant for levelling Lucky in Lake Kindred (I don't remember which level but it's low, like level 2 or so)

It was already pretty low before that. ^^;; A great majority of those trunk items have deflated quite a bit...that's why I find it odd the Kindred are dropping high level rewards that are old EIs...

Hermes Moon being another that's really come down in price due to availability.

Fashionable Vampire

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
king of coins is a white recolour of king of crowns the most expensive one is 2 billion and there is only a few there.

Hesitant Loiterer

19,040 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
In my search for new items I found a new things.
I don't know how matchable some are, but they are quite nice.
Tried to stick to items under 1b.

User Image Necronomicon
User Image Les Freaks
User Image Her Pillaging Majesty
User Image Black Cat Fleece Hat
User ImageSBX
User Image Man'o'War
User Image Bunny Kites
User Image Photon Riser
User Image Striking Arms
User Image Bio Exorcist bettleguise, bettelguise, bettlegui...
User Image Mystic Locations

click picture for marketplace links.
where did the ring game go?

Hesitant Loiterer

19,040 Points
  • Timid 100
I'm back with more.

User Image Child of Gevaudan
User Image Reversi Tragedy
User Image Colonial Beau
User Image Metamorphic Fairy love this one
User Image Napoleon of Crime the cape
User Image Line-A-Design
User Image Paired Things i think the bags are cute
User Image Matching Things same thing different colour
User Image Her Charging Majesty
User Image Steamgear Desperado
User Image Butterfly's Lament
User Image Eurydice's Evanescence other versions here
User Image Pinky Minx
User Image Ancient Spotted Fawn
User Image Blue Raspberry Milk Tea
User Image Dark Conductor
User Image Necrodancer
User Image Space Wreck uhh, the background
User Image Rake of the Sea
User Image Astro Liner also, background
User Image Black Pawn Soldier

if you like the bags you can find other colours here
honestly, they probably all have recolours, but I'm much to lazy to link all of them.
if I messed up any of the links let me know.

Hesitant Loiterer

19,040 Points
  • Timid 100
I like looking at new things.. trying to only post ones that I have not seen here.
so apologies if there are reposts.

User Image Shika Deer
User Image Highwire Amaryllis
User Image Crimson Puppeteer
User Image Portrait of a Deer
User Image Grim Baron
User Image Tsunderella Maido
User Image Strangely Light Student H
User Image Faust's Curse
User Image Peter's Youth
User Image Matcha Anko
User Image House of Mirrors
User Image Enigma Institute Student Uniform
User Image Cherry Red Reindeer
User Image Woodland Harvest
User Image Spirited Sprite
User Image Fennec's Apprentice
User Image True Inner Strength
User Image Righteous Soldier
User Image Haute Voltage
User Image Jekyll's Avarice

luluche's Husband

Noob

ODweeds
I dont even know what happened. When I left a billion gold was almost unthinkable. Now I look at the mc and think wtf?
THIS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces