Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
vortigaunts

exclaim omg thank you so much for pointing this out! I started questing this item a couple days ago and it was 9bil then!

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

No problem! I just finished stocking up on them smile I wonder why the price is dropping so fast?

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

48,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
November Days
vortigaunts

exclaim omg thank you so much for pointing this out! I started questing this item a couple days ago and it was 9bil then!

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

No problem! I just finished stocking up on them smile I wonder why the price is dropping so fast?

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
The latest Staff Alert would probably explain why... sweatdrop

On topic:
User ImageTraveler of the Tundra has a beautiful background as well as other clothing poses (in teal, too!) for an LBP of 800 mil.
User ImageLulling Lucie is also one of the least expensive of the Lucie series, in a pretty powder blue. 1.2bil

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Gonna post some inexpensive backgrounds.

The backgrounds from GoFusion are Journey to Valefor Academy. Peyo's Reading Spot, Underland Battlefield, and Famestar Masquerade Ballroom all cost less than a billion. In GoFusion, they cost 20 hearts and 3 stars, so it might be cheaper to buy the charms.

The price on Epic Journey is dropping a bit, you can get it for less than 2 billion. Has 4 fantasy backgrounds, and they're all quite different from each other so the item is very versatile, and thus worth the price.

Jaguar's Curse is 1 billion, not bad for some cool ancient ruins. It also has jaguar ears, tail, and eyes.

Not super cheap, but Wicked Water Nixie is the most inexpensive of the Water Nixie items, running 1.5 billion. In addition to the pretty pond, you also get nice hair and flower accessories.

The RIG Arctic Atmosphere has lots of lovely winter themed backgrounds, and they're all available at low prices. Just type atmosphere in the MP search. With the exception of Zurg Abduction, they're all available for less than 1 billion.

If you like Astra backgrounds, Smoldering Desolation is 2 billion. Cruising Cumulus is one billion. Celebration Fireworks is less than a billion. Cool Lunar Phase is the cheapest of the Lunar Phase items, running you 2.5 billion. Rolling Rainstorm is one billion. Foggy Day is 2 billion. Sparkling Night is a gorgeous night background with shooting stars, and it's 800 million!

At four billion, Fantastical Journey isn't very cheap, but it has a good amount of variety so if you use background items, it's a very good deal.

Peaceful Bear

36,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Flatterer 200
【 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 】

< 500mil

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Fox

18,000 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Tangy Citrus Deluxe currently has several listings under 1. billion, a couple listing being at 500 million and below. I rather like the orange and white color scheme, plus it's an old premium Cash Shop item for under 1 billion, so you can't go wrong with snapping this up.

Healing Fairy

Here are a couple inexpensive recolors I've seen around the MP lately:

User Image Dainty Rose - This recolor of the popular item from last year's summer sale, Petite Rose, is pale blue and only 2.5b! I think this would look nice with other cheap blue items like Naturalistic Brushstroke.

User Image Beloved Rosette - Purple and black is one of my favorite color combinations and this recolor of Sweet Rosette is no exception. It currently goes for 2b on the MP.

These prices might be expensive but they're definitely quality recolors and a steal when compared to their other recolors.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Astra: Pine Angelic Hipwings LBP 500mil.
Astra: Green and Red Angelic Hipwings LBP 11mil. I don't know about you guys, but I'm wearing this puppies next Christmas.
Astra: Teal Angelic Hipwings LBP 500mil.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lunar Gentlewoman LBP 300mil for horns, dress, skirt, sleeves, and gorgeous hair in a pinkish red.
Lunar Duchess LBP 255mil. Same thing, but purple.

Fashionable Prophet

Coming here after a few years... God inflation is awful.

This thread used to showcase items that were 30k-200k. gonk

Cosmic Waffles

Bunny Brigade is 120,000,000

Delicate Pandalita is 350,000,000

A New Phase is 495,000,000

Periwinkle Riding Hood is 80,500,000

Son of Rordis is 750,000,000

SDPlus #319 Professor Lorra is 399,000,000

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Today I'm checking out some deals for 5 million or less!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Why not deck your avatar with some love? V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Bouquet is a bouquet of roses with several listings 2mil or less. V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Hairclip is a cute ribbon. LMP 3.5mil

Cecilia's Circlet is super pretty with several listings under 3mil

Syaoran's Goggles was a free item (I think) way back in the day and is one of my favorite accessories. Lots under 3mil

Card Sharks gives you shoes, pants, and a cool jacket for just 1.5 mil

Colonel Galant is red and white with a cool miliatry jacket. 5 mil

Determined Eyes is an intense eye mod (also from way back in the day) for 3mil
annakratos

Pardon me, but what's that background on your avatar?

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
seleneyue
annakratos

Pardon me, but what's that background on your avatar?

It's Bug Wanderer. Kind of pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff