Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

I think we all forgot about Dernier Cri.
            they have some pretty good items that are "cheap" today.
            I'll list a few.

Brennevin's Shoes - can be used in multiple outfits. easy colors to match - 2 mil
            Royal Tyrian Raiment - gorgeous long robe - 6.9 mil
            Chandelier Gown - so so pretty. I personally don't know how I'd use it but someone can pull it off beautifully - 5 mil
            Gloriana's Valenciennes Lace - there's also a white version for the same price. the wings may be a bit much but they are really pretty items - 7 mil

Invisible Giver

13,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
DJ Twissta
User Image

Griefstache is super cheap now :3
(For all you Sherlock fans)

This is still available as a free grant here.

Pommes Frites's Compadre

Cluttered Codger

44,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
LET'S TALK WOUNDS

Noughts and Crosses has several listings at 10Mil, with lovely BnW accessories and has a bloody cut to the chest to boot!

Edmund's Scar is 1-2Mil, Scar of Martyr at 80k, Scar of Hero at 100k, and Scar of Tyrant at 350k are great prices for making your avie more roguish.

Mourning Groom has blood splattered pants <3

Rumble on the Rocks at 4Mil has several bruises to choose from.

Infected Zombie Bites at 19Mil is a cheap alternative to Half Eaten, which is 3Bil.

Spooky backgrounds courtesy of REMemories in the 20Mil range.

Behind the mask is a little steep, at 80Mil, but look at dem facial cuts!

Step Sister is 160Mil, not cheap at all until you consider that its counterparts are in the billions. Plus, it has a highly saturated red wig, and gouges to the limbs!

And of course, there's the Starter Zombie Smasher available at the shops, a cheap bloody weapon.

Cheery Capitalist

sterek
The cheapest listing of La Bella Figura is 620 million (ABP 402.5 mil), but there's a significantly cheaper alternative for the vest/shirt pose:

White Contrast Collar Shirt (6,660 gold)
Black Zoot Suit Tie (300 gold)
Spring Fling 2k14 Vest (1,600 gold)
(total: ~8,560 gold)

For comparison:

User ImageUser Image

Personally I feel like the Spring Fling Vest works far better with shirts and ties (and the fact you can change shirt and tie style/colors this way is an added plus in my book; the vest works equally well in providing contrast for white and black shirts). Plus since it's simple and single-colored, when wearing a dark blazer type of item, it stands out nicely. With La Bella Figura, the color mish-mash blends into the blazer and makes it look messy.

Also, to stay on topic:

User Image

A kickass hat and a badass jacket. That's a majestic cape there too, plus a finely detailed set of pants/legs - and a most manri wig.

Five poses - for less than fifty mil!

Shy Warrior

Neziar
LET'S TALK WOUNDS

Noughts and Crosses has several listings at 10Mil, with lovely BnW accessories and has a bloody cut to the chest to boot!

Edmund's Scar is 1-2Mil, Scar of Martyr at 80k, Scar of Hero at 100k, and Scar of Tyrant at 350k are great prices for making your avie more roguish.

Mourning Groom has blood splattered pants <3

Rumble on the Rocks at 4Mil has several bruises to choose from.

Infected Zombie Bites at 19Mil is a cheap alternative to Half Eaten, which is 3Bil.

Spooky backgrounds courtesy of REMemories in the 20Mil range.

Behind the mask is a little steep, at 80Mil, but look at dem facial cuts!

Step Sister is 160Mil, not cheap at all until you consider that its counterparts are in the billions. Plus, it has a highly saturated red wig, and gouges to the limbs!

And of course, there's the Starter Zombie Smasher available at the shops, a cheap bloody weapon.

emotion_kirakira Thank you <33
Rumble on the rocks. Wow. Didn't know it existed snapped it up right away.
I collect wounds/scar items. Decided to add ones that are less than 200mill.

Scare of Coward 249,999gg
Scar of the Warrior 4,350,000gg
Scar of the duelist 45,678gg
White drome egg 83,000,000 gg (Choice of bloody or no. Oh and dinosaurs emotion_dowant )
Lion Tamer's Pride 89,000,000 gg (Scars on shoulder, plus leg mod, cream mantle & red sash thing)
SDPlus #004 Edmund 40,000,000 gg (Bleeding forehead and also Edmund. Thank you anon who gave it to me <33 )
Count's Vengeance 105,950,500gg (Speckled blood, dripping sword, pants, shoes and a coat thing)
Blight the Undead 118,000,000gg (Zombie dog, and stomach side wound exposed)
Bloody Heist 165,000,000gg (Scratchy bloody on stomach and bloody bathtub back ground)

Magical Senshi

30,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yeomchan

Urban Bounce 38M now. Has a cool leg mod and a baggy shirt. Grabbed one earlier for 20M.

uwaaah i regret not waiting for the price to drop ;w;
bought it for 95 mil and broke crying
User Image hidden pose from Dernier*Cri!!

Pommes Frites's Compadre

Cluttered Codger

44,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Voievoda

I stumbled across Rumble on the Rocks when another avie had it. It has since become a fave addition of mine for my OC mules.

o,o I forgot about Count's Vengeance being something I've wanted a long time ago! *adds to wishlist* Woo, blood splatters!

on topic:
Entomophobia for your creepy crawly needs at 6-7Mil.

Future Assassin has good neon green gloves and a cool looking weapon. Probably a good item for punk OCs.

SDPlus #379 The Hazmats Takkun at 3Mil lets you have a cute koala to hold!

Le Saltimbanque has two listings at 7Mil right now, with a bolero worth keeping. I almost didn't want to list this since I wanted one myself, but I figured it's time I pay my dues to this thread.

Fluffy Bibliophile

Voievoda
Neziar
LET'S TALK WOUNDS

I collect wounds/scar items. Decided to add ones that are less than 200mill.

Some more

User Image Admirable Antagonist 23mil
User Image Ornithophobia 30mil (bloody mask and a lovely bodice)
User Image Third Stall Only one at MP at 100mil... but it's a school bathroom full of blood emotion_yatta
User Image Iron Hans I hate bids

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
banbrokenhearts
DJ Twissta
User Image

Griefstache is super cheap now :3
(For all you Sherlock fans)

This is still available as a free grant here.

ohhh that makes sense then XDDD
I guess for people who don't want to go through the trouble of trading through mules to get more than one :3

O.G. Sentai

Just some really random items from my inventory..

Rufus Cosplay cute gray kitty ears and a tail for about 2 million. Much cheaper than the neko cosplays.

Global Pack a backpack that gives you cute little wings.. only a couple under 100,000 however.

Water Meat Set I love the water meat slippers - about 15 million

Cream Tam Beret cute tan beret that also comes with a scarf 25 million but much cheaper than the Purple Tam Beret for 126 million

Orphan's Elephant Doll an adorable elephant to hold only one placed at 1 million, the others are around 8 million.

Easter 2k10 Gambino Egg has a nice zombie skin under a million.

Ace Meow little black cat around 7 million

Pongo the Ferret cause ferrets are pretty rad.. only one at 150,000 but most are under 1 million

Tipsy Roisterer

obamaurmama

User ImageBhuntom the Rabbit - BUNNIES, BUNNIES, IT MUST BE BUNNNNNIES....or maybe midgets? No, no little people here, just adorable bunny!

Someone is a fellow Buffy fan xd

Seriously though, thanks for posting this - I didn't know it existed, and it is adorable ^_^
i tried to find more cheaper and nice items, didn't have much luck :T
User Image if you need pretty falling clovers or to turn yourself green, you can get this for around 900k (lbp 700k)
User Image a nice vest! ~1m
User Image cute cmy fishies! and paint splatter ~1.4m
User Image i love this item and i wish it came in other colours, but still, it can add a nice touch to pink outfits, for ~200k
User Image useful for spooky avis lbp 75k
User Image i love love love this one, it's a nice touch for orange avatars, and really cheap! 1.9k onward biggrin !

Also, i forgot to thank whoever sent me the winter bride, you're awesome anon!

Fashionable Vampire

White Leopard Fur Hat
19.3k for some nice couture poses!

Mint Frilled Hat
30k for a minty hat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items