Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Sai - you have a reason to be hateful there. :C

Magical Strawberry

-Nibbles on Nee-

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Is suddenly reminded that she has to talk to Silver about who's paying for the mix-n-match breeding we were paired up for-

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Saiface
-Nibbles on Nee-

Eep! *wiggles*

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

User Image

eeee <3 Neé
I should get rp for her and Nokomis hehe

Floppy Sex Symbol

Cute, though it looks like it has black eyes. x3

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Singles parade GO
(for those who aren't trying anything out or have any real talks on the matter. Assume most if not all have flings though)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shi Berry

At first impact, he flinched a little, but in the meantime, he was laughing at the little girl's roar in an 'ah, youth' sort of fashion. It took him another moment to realize that they...were kind of in a predicament. Triquetra had to admit he was impressed by how far the kit got...but he was sure they looked ridiculous right about now. Like he had just killed the poor thing and was wearing her as a prize. "Φαίνεται ότι μπορεί να είναι σε ένα κομμάτι από ένα χάος, μικρό παίδι;"

((I apologize to anyone who's ACTUALLY fluent in Greek; I mostly used Google translate and finagled some weird translations into what I learned in class. Intended translation is "It seems we might be in a bit of a mess, (eh,) little one?" ))

"Some ulaya are stupid, I suppose." Morninglight said with a shrug. "Maybe they just don't know any better. But they'll learn." she added off-handedly. If any harm came to the box, it would be the parents' fault for the negligence, not Mory nor her brother. She knew that much. Of course, she didn't intend to harm the thing. But accidents did happen sometimes.
The light blue kit listened to his couple of words, hollow gaze just staring into the beyond. "That's good. You seem to be getting better every day. Although I did wonder if you might want to hunt today."
While looking more eerie than feral, she did have her own sharp teeth perfect for tearing into prey. Out of all of them, only Eveningshade seemed inept at the hunt, at least from first glance. But Mory knew that she was better at gathering intel and providing support than anything else. Everyone had their own strengths.

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Haha maybe her siblings are abusive? O.O

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

Afternoon everyone

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Though, they come from her mother's markings

User Image

Hello Irish!

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

Shes beautiful. Love green and orange pretties.

Floppy Sex Symbol

Oh noes... bad siblings. o:

It's so cute... just thought it was funny. x3

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

hehehe Well, they are related to Thona. So you never know.

Floppy Sex Symbol

xD I guess that's true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas