Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10204885736801 10.2% [ 259 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.098108747044917 9.8% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061465721040189 6.1% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029156816390859 2.9% [ 74 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26832151300236 26.8% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 2538 ]

Shirtless Reveler

Look at this beauty (:
Man, I'm really enjoying this cooking stuff.

User Image

Human Garbage

I'm ******** tired. So goddamn tired from doing nothing.

Enduring Spirit

i wish i would have seen that missed call sooner. - o-
these 3 days off in a row are so lame.
i would have totally come in to work yesterday.

Unlicensed's Wife

██ ██ ι` ve gσt αnσther cσnfessiσn tσ mαke: ι` m yσur fσσℓ .

╭ ╮
                    ╰ ╯
                    Ignore the negativity in your life. Not everything needs a remark to further its validation. Let people live in their ignorance and move along.

Unlicensed's Wife

╭ ╮
                    ╰ ╯
                    Why bother giving others satisfaction, lol. ******** people. Those who matter, don't mind - and those who mind, don't matter.

Sparkly Girl

waiting to get paid

User Image

Unlicensed's Wife

╭ ╮
                    ╰ ╯
                    Christin soaked up the Chincoteague sun a few days back. I'm insanely jealous. Wish I could've been there, too. She stayed in the trailer/camp park. I would've rented a home, though. Maybe; never experienced Tom's Cove, or any of the others.

Unlicensed's Wife

╭ ╮
                    ╰ ╯
                    All of my life when visiting the islands, we rented places. Mom raked in enough money to support multiple people, for a week, and had leftover cash for food. It's amazing to think about. She was an amazing woman.

Eloquent Demigod

oooh um to my private tag...that is so kind of you but there is no man or even women in my life right now.
I'd say sadly but I'm not too sad about it though, things happen and time heals all wounds.
Thank you for the kind words though

---------------------------

I GOT THE JOB
working part time nights at the gas station
I had to fill out a few forms before I hear back for sure but basically it's mine
he called to see if I got my email today and said hopefully I get it before tomorrow so that way they can get me started in a week or so.
I got the email a bit ago, filled it all out, hopefully I hear soon
I just have to do my drug test and then I'm in

one good thing about today was that
it really made things a lot better for me
I'm so happy

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

"Well, it's hard to see beyond this when it's fighting against me"

Yaaay! My song was picked this week! cat_4laugh

---

I haven't been online in a while and the few times I have were just checking up on friends or personal PMs.
There hasn't been much to say on my mind besides that I think Pillars of Eternity is a GREAT game... I'm so addicted!
I'm pretty much recommending it to D&D/RPG fans to try out. There's just something about that story and location that gets to me!
It seriously reminds me of Suikoden-themed plots where your main character awakens with an ability and then you end up recruiting companions along the way.
I'd say more, but I would probably be spoiling some things lol. Saying that it's similar to Suikoden is pretty much a biiiig thing.
Too bad I ragequitted last night because I ended up wasting 4 hours in questing only to do something really bad and restart again from my last save point!
I seriously hateeeee that I was so careless with accepting some NPC quests!!!! I didn't realize that it would choose my city faction already!

Loved Marshmallow

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
just roaming.
my soul feels squished again.

i dunno how to describe, how i feel. emotionally.

Lavish Conversationalist

Can I just brag for a moment ?
I just wanted to say I'm incredibly happy with the way things have been going in my life recently.
I mean... Besides that ******** a*****e baby-daddy I have to deal with constantly.
My new boyfriend is .. Beyond amazing.
My job is wonderful.
My son is perfect!

I'm happy. Very happy.

Shapeshifter

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
haha, wow.
5:07.
----
I always compliment the customers that don't give me sass or bullshit.
If someone in the customer service has something nice to say to you,
it's probably because they just dealt with a bunch of assholes, and you were the only one kind enough to ask how their day was, or even smile.

That s**t instantly makes you that much better than the slew of jackasses that came before you.

Not to mention, from time to time, I'll throw in a discount to those who are nothing but kind. Not all the time, cause I don't want higher ups to catch on. But it happens. And I do it cause I know they'll be thankful for it, and they deserve it.

rudeness gets you nowhere. Especially when you're puffing on that electronic d***o you call a e-cig.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff