Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
【Ţнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ мą∂є σƒ... 】

╔══════════════╗

I would take the whole 3rd & 4th season of Slayers (Revolution and Evolution-R) and just completely start from scratch. I would have the story be true to the novels, 9 through 15, and somehow hire the original artists that worked on the first 3 seasons. :/

╚══════════════╝

♥ 【Ļσνє & Рєącє™】☮

User Image
Hm...I would make Mnemosyne~Daughters of Rin have maybe one more episode so they could do a proper job with the pacing and actually explain everything in the series >_< The story started off good and just lost in the last few episodes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxᴡ ʜ ᴀ ᴛxxɪ sxxɪ ᴛxxʀ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ʏxxᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴛ sxxɢ ᴏ ɪ ɴ ɢxxᴏ ɴ xxʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ

Death Note.
Light wouldn't wipe his memory and he would win.

ʏᴏᴜᴠᴇxxɢᴏᴛxxʏᴏᴜʀxxsʏsᴛᴇᴍxxғᴏʀxxᴛᴏᴛᴀʟxxᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟxx
Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Wipe out everything in season 3 and 4 and revert it back to the original plot of Jaden trying to become the next King of Games. I would also have it reference the first series more in terms of cards, characters, and plot.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Well, i would change the ending of shouen omnyouji, so that
Mokkun doesn't "die" and loose his memories of masahiro, and kazana didn't die either. she and rikugou would of been cute~~

<33

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Usagi_Sakura-Chan
I would change Vampire Knight by killing off Yuki Cross and have Zero and Kaname be gay for each other.

this

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
In Naruto I'd make it so Sakura does a murder/suicide with sasuke, to get both annoyances out of the way.

In Bleach I'd make it so Orihime was never kidnapped, just to avoid SOME suckishness from the arc.

Yugioh 5Ds I'd rewrite Life-stream Dragon's effect ENTIRELY.

Gurren Lagann I'd make it so Nia lives in the end (otherwise Simon is the most unrewarded hero EVER).

Finally in One Piece I'd make it so Hancock jons the crew (for more humor).
Mobil Suit:Gundam 00 Princess Marina should have died because of her stupid belief of not holding a gun to save the children from turning into swiss cheese by a minigun, and Setsuna should not care about it. Setsuna never should have like Princess Marina, and she should have never bothered him with her useless existence.
X Sai Kaitou
User Image

The anime "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World" is beyond help.
The only option left is to destroy it.

User Image

THANK YOU! I always thought I was the only one who hated that anime. God, it was awful...
evilanimeangel

THANK YOU! I always thought I was the only one who hated that anime. God, it was awful...

Don't worry.
I assure you, there are plenty of others who hate it as much as we do.
User Image
Really, I have to agree that destruction is the best option for some of these.

Fushigi Yuugi: Make ONLY Tamahome and MAYBE one other person fall in love with Miaka, give Miaka some character development, and keep everyone who's dead at the end, dead.

That might make it at least tolerable. Might.
Tomoemoe
User Image
Really, I have to agree that destruction is the best option for some of these.

Fushigi Yuugi: Make ONLY Tamahome and MAYBE one other person fall in love with Miaka, give Miaka some character development, and keep everyone who's dead at the end, dead.

That might make it at least tolerable. Might.
User Image
【Ţнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ мą∂є σƒ... 】

╔══════════════╗

Yeah, character development for Miaka would have been nice - maybe she would have turned out to be more than an annoying, cliched, clumsy ditz.
( ̄へ ̄)

╚══════════════╝

♥ 【Ļσνє & Рєącє™】☮

User Image
Make Kuroshitsuji less yaoi.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Digimon: VenomMyotismon eats all the digidestined.
He takes over the world.
The end.

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Fix a series, you say? Well, how bout somebody forces Yana Toboso to actually FIGURE OUT WHAT A PLOT IS, and then follow it? Then make her actually develop Ciels characters? And turn Sebastian into a non cardboard entity?
And try to make her setting more realistic, and less period fail? (PLEASE, bare midriffs and cruises in MY Victorian England? ********.)

But more importantly GET TO THE POINT.
What about all the s**t with the Phantomhive family you hinted at?
What about Undertaker? What about bringing Grell back in the manga, and attempting to salvage what might be left of the character, after the wreckage of the anime?

HMMM??!??!? HMMMM, TOBOSO?!? Plooooooot? Historical accuracy? Likeable characters?
IT'S NOT THAT HARD, TOBOSO, IT'S NOT. THAT. ********. HARD.

@Dandy Highwaymen - I approve of this ending. I approve greatly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff