Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Vehicles would come to hinder the path of the kidnappers, with many armed men coming out in the open. Among them was Jedalit who was armed himself with his trusty handguns.

"You punks know who's turf you're in? You're in Jedalit's turf. I'm Jedalit, and you're on my turf...hurting my people. That one happens to be one of mine." Jedalit snaps his fingers as he engages his men to unleashing a hail of bullets a la "Gate of Mafioso-lon". Most of the kidnappers were shot down mercilessly, leaving the leader unto Jedalit's 'kind mercy'.

"This is my city. Mine. It is my empire that you bring your dirty little clogs over and s**t in my toilets. You don't s**t in my city, you punks..."

Jedalit himself would deliver the final blow as he fires a single bullet into the head of the Kidnapper Leader.

"Go s**t in Hell instead."

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft "Why should I care?" gaia_angelright
Lucifer's lips curve into a small smirk as she leans on her blade.
"If he dies, I'll just gain one more soul to keep down in Hell."

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Klaus's eyes narrow; he knows what she is, and he can't imagine why she would allow herself to be handled in that manner.
Regardless, he doesn't interfere.
"I'm sure she only plays for the moment.. later.. those that have chosen to take advantage of her will regret their decisions.. possibly forfeit their lives."

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"I sit there and watch. Believe me, s**t's about to go down. Bet get out of there if you have a weak stomach."

Feral Monster

She decides not to interfere. Cyane can hold her own against those measly humans. She probably wouldn't want the help anyway. "Although, it wouldn't hurt to even the odds a bit." A twisted smile spread across her face as she reached for her sword.

Phantom

"Hey, leave her alone!" The cat leaps into action to save her fellow feline friend.

In a relationship with Elemes Kant

Steadfast Inquisitor

13,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Bookworm 100
*sighs and slumps his shoulders, staring flatly at the humans attempting to abduct the feline* .............I don't really like it, but I think I'm going to have to put the fear of, well...something...in the kidnappers to make them change their minds. I just hope I don't break them.

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft "I'd call the cops on my super cute cellphone, of course!" gaia_angelright

Clockwork Fox

Kidnap such a cute little darling? I'd put a stop to it right away --

Er, if I weren't stuck like this at the moment. But you can bet that if I were free, I'd stop those kidnappers!

Phantom

Freya swipes at the perpetrators, forcing them to drop Jun. She paws lightly at his side and helps him up. "Come on, old man, run!"

Cursed Bro

I'd watch in fear as the little cat spirit enters the escape van with the kidnappers.
I'm not worried about Freya- but more for the group of kidnappers that thought she would be an easy target.

If they knew she eats anything. people included, I'm sure they would have thought twice.

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
well, he kind of deserves it for being a delinquent, but i'm going to beat the crap out of the kidnappers anyway.
-defeats an entire gang of kidnappers with nothing but a dinner plate and a slime boxing glove-
STAY IN SCHOOL!
-tosses payo back to class-

Healing Abomination

"Kefka! One of your kidnappers has that ultra-rare bit of loot that you need to finish your quest with!"

And then he stands back as Kefka and Howard turn the tables on their kidnappers on their own, plundering and looting each person's inventory for said 'item'.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey! Hands off! *proceeds to beat up the kidnappers* Don't tell me this was your fault, Erhard. - .

Beloved Rabbit

*Cleaver to the back of the kidnapper's shoulder*
That is my prey that you're "stealing" from me. Put her down if you value your life and after life.

yum_strawberrypie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces