Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaley turned around and she saw her boy friends truck driving torwards her, -FLASH- she was at a party second -FLASH- her boy friend drinking. -FLASH- shes back in the empty town,
she start to walk around she reaches a grave yard, suddenly she got a strange earge to look around in the grave yard, as she is looking around she hears breathing noises, laughter, whispering, and a annoying ringing shound it went on for about a minute and then someone or something starting to scream.
Shaley starts to pant really hard, suddenly something pushed her and she fell next to a grave
it read "Shaley Jane Roxten, Died August 16, 2011" Shaley got up really quick and she ran as fast as she could, when she got to a stopping place "her house'' as she walked inside of her house FLASH- her boy friend was driving wrecklessly he was drinking and she saw a the lights of her parents car.....

To Be Continued....

Leave a comment tell me what i should to do for Pt. 3 correct my spelling, correct my whole story if you would like.

(just no rude comments please no haters Thank You for your time.
My honest opinion is that this is badly written. And it really reminds me of the plot of one of Chris Pike's books.

You need to take a break from writing and just read lots of books from lots of genres. Listen in English class. Read about how to write.

That's probably the best advice I can give to you.
Log_Me_Off
My honest opinion is that this is badly written. And it really reminds me of the plot of one of Chris Pike's books.

You need to take a break from writing and just read lots of books from lots of genres. Listen in English class. Read about how to write.

thx for yur opinion smile and who is chris pike?
and thx for yur opinion but im not going to quit writing smile just thought i should tell you
s t a r r f i r e 0_0
Log_Me_Off

thx for yur opinion smile and who is chris pike?
and thx for yur opinion but im not going to quit writing smile just thought i should tell you

Google it.

I didn't say to quit writing, I said to take a break.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff