Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Seeya later! It's been fun!

Goodbye!! 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL ??? smile MINE IS PANDAS AND PUPPIES^_^
WHY ARE WE YELLING!?

@keyv; I don't know if I want to do it, not sure why they want the pictures... I hope it's not all for publicity...
caps on sorry. lolol.
i like your avatar. hehe.
- pets monkey -
Lol XP
How are you?

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
o-o Favorite animal? Cats and horses
Cat are freaking awesome.

Should I buy the advance thingy? I might as well... I plan to get next month's RIG bundle anyway...

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Yes they are. There's this cross-eyed cat that I named "Mocha" (because of her fur color) that keeps coming over every night, but only at night xd I saw her one day when walking home from my grandma's house, pet her, she followed me home, I sat out and pet her for a bit then went back inside. Every night since she's come back >>;;

I would. I bought one myself now that you told me about it
D'awwwww! We used to be visited by wall-staring-cat, he used to sit on our path, next to the wall (it separates the path and someone's garden) and just sat there for ages, staring at the top of the wall. We used to be wall-staring-cat-staring-people, it was hypnotising! But we haven't seen him for years. u.u

I'll get one then.

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
I have a picture of her too on my dA =O Kitty Aww I wonder what that kitty was staring at o-o
How pretty! <3 I want her for my own!

I have no idea, we never did find out what he was obsessed with, but that was the same wall that master tabby (he was a horrible cat) was walking along cooling cool. He wasn't looking where he was going and managed to walk off of it and flipped off, I laughed so hard XP

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Evening y'all!
Zetsuki
Evening y'all!

When I saw you post I was like "WHY IS SHE UP SO LATE!?!?!111" Then went "oh yeah..."
How are you sweetheart?
<3
*luffle*

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Evening everyone ^_^

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
The only bad thing about her is that her meow is VERY loud, for one. Secondly, she can get very touchy. She doesn't like her tummy tickled or her chest, under her neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff