Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Reko
OOC: -rolls up sleeves-

I know you have been busy at work, but I know that you also have time to play GW2 and Terra Online and Animal Crossing!

AND TIME TO REWATCH HATARAKU MAOU SAMA! >:E

OOC:: Ooooohhhhhh SNAP!!! She means business!!!!!!!!!! Better post soon!!!! hehehe

Dapper Dabbler

OOC: Heads up....my hard drive crashed.... gonk sweatdrop waiting for insurance to send me a box so I can send it in and get it fixed. Hopefully wont take any longer than a week or two.............for the love of space and time I hope no longer than that LOL

STUPID COMPUTERS scream stressed scream

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lady Lyllian
OOC: Heads up....my hard drive crashed.... gonk sweatdrop waiting for insurance to send me a box so I can send it in and get it fixed. Hopefully wont take any longer than a week or two.............for the love of space and time I hope no longer than that LOL

STUPID COMPUTERS scream stressed scream

OOC: Look on the bright side... maybe Justin will have posted by the time you get back.

Romantic Lover

OOC: Not looking like it.

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
OOC: Seriously...

Romantic Lover

OOC: Seriously...

Dapper Dabbler

Thrustin243
OOC: Hey wait, is everyone back on gaia? Gang's all here??!?

OOC:: Your last post was APRIL 24...Get your butt in gear and get postin' sir!!!
2 months break is enough!! lol I wanna get some fun writing in before I got two little one syphoning out all my energy <3
Reko

( Just when I'm all sooped up with inspiration, too. ;__; Luna, Thrust, where arrreeee yooouuuu...
Also, Reko, still up for drawring my character? C: I think I have an working description for him now... )

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Neon Graffiti
Reko

( Just when I'm all sooped up with inspiration, too. ;__; Luna, Thrust, where arrreeee yooouuuu...
Also, Reko, still up for drawring my character? C: I think I have an working description for him now... )
Sure, lay it on me.

Wheezing Codger

OOC: After a few months of hate mail and threats over facebook... he comes to sit down to finally write this post. I'm so sorry guys. But because of it, I will no longer... be a butt. And... here we go. *cough*

Wheezing Codger

With the weight of Ryu lifting from his backside, Stoic's eyes twitched in a laggard blanket of sleep and strain before sight could come into fruition.

With a groan, he pressed his hand down on what he thought would be the floor, feeling a tad more gelatinous than anticipated. "Ho?" he sighed, stretching himself out before pushing off and rising to a kneeling position, hand leaving....

"O-oh S-somer..." he chuckled, his hand leaving her...ehh... "pardon me, my dear."

A wide grin peeled across his lips as a humming, uneasy chuckle snuck out from between them. With a forearm wiping across his brown, he took a gander at what was around them, not remembering much from how they got there, but rather the remembering more of the stories they had told to eachother.

With that thought, a cold lingering feeling injected itself to his chest - one as if he had been found out. Should he bring it up? Should they? Better them then he, he assumed.

To continue the act, he reached out a hand to help lift the poor, flattened girl up, and while he did, a clacking of horse hooves could be heard drawing near. He turned, seeing the Caravan, the troope that they had set out to find from the get go.

"Hmm..?"

Light came streaming from the treetop canopy, glimmering down in rays of morning. Catching his face, if one were to keep to detail, the hues in his irises would seem a twinge orange now, rather than the golden yellow they had once been.

Wheezing Codger

OOC: Again, I am PROFUSELY sorry for putting everyone through this two month ordeal. But, I am here now... and no longer a jerk. I have been cleansed of all jerkdom and will now return to biz as usual. I will be checking up frequently, and as such, will be ready for some writing fanaticism. Now! Off you go! WRITE! *cries*

Really though, guys, my bad.... I SUCK.

Dapper Dabbler

Thrustin243
OOC: After a few months of hate mail and threats over facebook... he comes to sit down to finally write this post. I'm so sorry guys. But because of it, I will no longer... be a butt. And... here we go. *cough*

OOC:: Damn straight you'll stay here and write! Better not leave again! stressed 3nodding

Greedy Lunatic

User Image

Luna gratefully latched onto Ryu’s hand and picked herself up “Well, the term journey wouldn’t quite do that ordeal justice… I hope we haven’t lost anyone,” nodding to Ryu as a thank you. She closed her eyes and quickly tried to remember what had happened before the long sleep they had just experienced.

Well… let’s see…

So we had just taken down a giant Necro, saving a small village from certain annihilation. From there they traveled south by south west, towards the shoreline, coming across a giant ship… so giant, in fact, that it could have been easily considered as a city on the waters. Atlantic… Atlantis? Not sure what the name was, but the site was surely nothing I had ever seen before. The city had just begun celebrating the christening of its soon-to-be first voyage and final admission onto the ship was difficult to come across. See as we were low on supplies, making a stop onto the ship was necessary, so we tried to gain admission, finding ourselves turned away at the gate.

From that, we met up with a group of traveling show folks, a theatre troope, or so it seems who hired us to find their lost troope members, payment being admission to the city, of course. So, like fools we agreed to this side quest and made our way into the darkened forest from whence we had originally came from. Attacked by Necros and losing Stoic, we stumbled over the missing troopesmen who seemed… fine and unaware of the recent clash with the squad of monsters. We ate, sang and waited until morning to search for Stoic, ultimately falling into the series of very realistic dreams.

And…
she looked around, then again, then a third time… we all end up piled atop each other with no recollection of where we are or where the troope we tried so hard to find is..

Horse hooves clacked closer, her ears twitched as her head snapped to the side, “No wait… there they are…” she said aloud.

color]
( So I miss you guys. ;___; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas