Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

OOC: Very sorry....got pregnant and the tiny blob has been sucking the life from me.... I will get something out I promise sweatdrop crying any rare amount of energy I have I use to make up play time with my boy during the day....by night I just want to sit on my bum and watch my shows or sleep...
I'm still alive though!

I think.
( Aw, take your time Lyllian! And congratulations on the tiny blob! ; u ; It's no wonder you're exhausted though, lol. That said, your avi still looks fabulous! )

Romantic Lover

*pokes thread with stick*

Wheezing Codger

OOC: *Counter poke* IT'S ON! I'm posting today... and LUNA! You get your a** over here.

Dapper Dabbler

OOC:: I will post Monday or Tuesday...hopefully I can have something written by then.

Moving tomorrow....then need to turn my computer over to get it fixed (FINALLY...stupid warranties not having a military out of states clause) then searching for houses and moving in to that..then having baby..then...holidays.......then..........hopefully a settled life. lol I have a busy rest of the year..
So...omg so sorry gonk if I disappear again or post several small posts in a row ....its because of one of those reasons. I will certainly do my best to keep up though!!

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
OOC: I look forward to your posts! But don't let it stress you out at all, take your time. Life can be a little overwhelming at times. <3

Wheezing Codger

OOC: Hey wait, is everyone back on gaia? Gang's all here??!?
Thrustin243
OOC: Hey wait, is everyone back on gaia? Gang's all here??!?

( Present! And prepared to plot. C< )

Greedy Lunatic

((*raises hand* H-here... sweatdrop Sorry everyone.. ))

Dapper Dabbler

OOC: I are here and slowly working on my long a** post.....probably my last one I can really do till everyone finds me and I officially join the group smile

So hopefully no one is waiting for me. My character atm is not important.
Lady Lyllian
OOC: I are here and slowly working on my long a** post.....probably my last one I can really do till everyone finds me and I officially join the group smile

So hopefully no one is waiting for me. My character atm is not important.

( Lies and slander! You're always important. x3 Take it slow! Art takes time. c: )

Romantic Lover

OOC: Except for Stoic over there, saying he is going to post then disappearing. Slacker.

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ryu Infiniti
OOC: Except for Stoic over there, saying he is going to post then disappearing. Slacker.
OOC: Seriously.

Everyone else is fine. Forgiven.

That guy is asking for an a** kicking.
( Ooooooh. Stoic's in troublllleeeee... )

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
OOC: -rolls up sleeves-

I know you have been busy at work, but I know that you also have time to play GW2 and Terra Online and Animal Crossing!

AND TIME TO REWATCH HATARAKU MAOU SAMA! >:E

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces