Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxYou xxxxwere xxxxxmy xxxxx conscience

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo xxxxxsolid --- now xxxyou xxxxxxxx arexxxx like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwater

And xxxxxwe xxxxxxxxxstarted xxxx d r o w n i n g

xxxxxNot xxxlike xxxwe'd xxxs i n k xxany xxxxxxfarther

text will go here

((overly :: obsessive :: cookies) ooc text here)

But xxx I xxxxxxlet xxmy xxxxheart xxgoxxxxx

It's xxxxs o m e w h e r e xxxxxxxxxxxxxat the xxxbottom

But xxxxI'll xxget xxxxxa xxxnew xxonexxxxxx

And xxxx come xxxxxxxback xxxin the xxxxhope xxxxxthat xxxyou've xxxxx s t o l e n xxxxxxx

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo xxxxxsolid --- now xxxyou xxxxxxxx arexxxx like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwater

Lizzie Margaret Oliver

I open my eyes slowly and look around. I'm in the Toxic Bunnies tour bus, in my bunk bed. A Thursday. Once I'm down the ladder I walk blindly to the tiny en suite and start on my makeup. A foundation, lippy, liner and mascara to top it off. My nails are painted yellow, but a few are chipped and scratched. I've been biting my nails a lot more often now - probably because it's so close to the competition. I hear lightsnoring from the boys room but don't bother waking them up. All I need to worry about right now is styling my hair to look purposely messy, then I can worry about practise. I'm humming a new tune, brushing through the gingery hairs and smiling in the mirror. I prop on my black glasses, because I can't be bothered with contacts today, and pose. Then I strip and step into our makeshift bath, with a showerhead.

I'm rubbing down, sitting on the hard plastic of the bath, legs over the side for maximum space. Then I pull off the showerhead and turn the water up and wash off the soap. My hairs tied up to make sure I don't get it wet, but it isn't long anyway so I doubt it'd even go near he water's edge. I'm thinking about my sisters, Vicky and Maisie. They're probably on their own in the lounge, tucking in to some micro meal, with mom smoking in bed. Passive smoking can be a real problem - so I do a quick prayer that neither of my sisters ever suffer from it. I hate my mom. Once dad left she went through a total mental break-down, blaming us for everything and beating herself up all the time. When I was sixteen she went through rehab, but is still on the metamorph. She never had time for us, so as soon as my opportunity came I moved 'Toxic Bunnies' into a tour bus and began a new life there. I still visit my old home once in a while to cook the odd awesome meal for my sisters and take care of them for the night. They appreciate that.

Once I'm fully clothed and refreshed, I head out into our cramped kitchen and reach for the bottle of limeade in out mini fridge. When I'm deep in thought about the bands latest song, I hit my leg off of the tiny table and scream out in pain, dropping the bottle of fizzy limeade in the process. I roll around in pain, that was a sore one! I think I hear someone jumping out of bed, but that might just be a new head-ache that's coming on. Then I sigh, pick up the foaming green juice and prop it in the sink. If I open it now, it'll fizz up and cause diasaster. So I stand up fully, peel off a sticky note from the wall, then write 'do not open' on the front of the bottle. Hopefully everyone'll see that sign!

Overly Obsessive Cookies :: please can someone come to help her up cause they heard the noise, or in a couple of minutes open the bottle and see it fizz up? Thanks x

And xxxx come xxxxxxxback xxxin the xxxxhope xxxxxthat xxxyou've xxxxx s t o l e n xxxxxxx

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Lizzie Margaret Oliver

I smile at the tall, tatooed boy in front of me. He's just lied about my wellbeing, but for some reason I like it. Loke has always been like a father to me and the others, especially Romy. I know they're siblings but sometimes my ginger senses tell me that she feels overprotected. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. Though I am usually right.

I peek round the doorway and see Romy on a chair, moaning at her brother. He's laughing so I manage a small giggle, though not quite seeing the joke. Then I remember the "puppy" saying she was hungry so I head to the fridge. Romy usually has cereal, like the rest of us but I ask anyway.
"You having cereal, or toast?" When I feel throbbing in my leg where I hit it, I stop. Then when the pain has passed I lean round to show her I'm standing, but feel guilty for ruining Loke's lie. He might get a moody sister for that. I turn and smile at the boy, to show that I'm not being mean and hope her understands.

I know what the pair have been through, so I wouldn't be surprised if he suspects treachery. They sleep in the same bed to save space but sometimes I wonder if they just need to be with each other. They've been through hell together, I know I'd be the same if it had happened to me. Let's just hope we win the 50k so they can have a much better life, even if the one we have is pretty cool already.

what am I wearing?

Overly Obsessive Cookies :: Thats ok those of you who are first-time first-personers, I only did that cause Janie and Rawrie did. You may continue if you want, though since I didn't specifize in the rules you may third person again if you'd like. Sorry for it being so short. x

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Evana Marie Birch

User Image
                                                        Evie was lying on her queen-sized bed, feeling anxious. Tonight was going to be one of those nights. Being the youngest daughter of the Viscount of Hereford was harder than it seemed, especially when you had a twenty-one year old sister to live up to. Willow was most defenitely better at holding herself together than Evie, whereas the youngest would launch into a sprint across the dancefloor or babble about something non-ladylike to a wealthy man. She was most defenitely not interested in marrying any time soon, but Evie always got the feeling someone was watching her, in love with her? If this was true, the young woman would have to learn to be a lady sooner than she had anticipated.

Margaret creeped into the large room, carrying a knee-length black dress with a yellow bow around the waist. "Lady Evana? I have your dress, are you ready to change?" The girl sat up and smiled lightly at the dress. As much as her father hated the new style she had come up with, he had allowed her this much freedom. Though in return there would probably be some kind of hairstyle that was necissary or a certain wealthy family whom she must speak to. This was how Evie lived. Begging for something she wanted, then having her father using it to bribe her into something else. It was actually quite surprising that the man himself had not checked in on her yet, though he was probably busy with Willow.
                                                        "Thank you ever so much Maggie, may I have some privacy while I change?" Here good use of language seemed to please the old maid, because she scurried off down the hallway, closing the door softly behind herself. Evie slipped out of her casual clothing, then tugged on some lingerie and then the dress. After pulling up some neutral tights, and making sure everything was smooth, the girl stepped out into the deserted hallway. Still her father had not come to see her, or her mother. Maybe Willow was attempting to be rebellious again, and needed all of her parents attention? Evie didn't know why she tried. There was no way that father would ever allow them to stop being a lady and act like a man, so this girl just did as she was asked without hesitation. Maybe even if her father asked her to jump off a bridge, or murder her sister, or marry a ninety-three year old man, she might do those things. Though it wasn't likely because although Eve was tolerant and did as she was asked, she was also strongly opinionated and fought for things that needed to be fought for. Even if she just did these things inside her head.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: In a dream forest / A conservatory
                                                                    Who: Nobody
                                                                    Feeling: Remorse / Curiosity

Elazia walked round the stone wall and found herself staring at a long, twisting path. It carried on and on, until eventually ending in a large clump of trees which she knew to be a forest. If only she could get there ... why was it so important? Elazia, being an accomplished witch and half-vampire, simply took a step onto the path, closed her eyes and reopened them. She was now staring into the bark of a tree, where a small ant was crawling into a tiny hole. The teenager smiled vaguely and looked around. It was quite empty, she could still see the light shining through the branches which meant she was not far into the forest. There was nothing to see except miles and miles of wood, and nothing to be heard but he sound of chirping birds in their nest. All was peaceful. Until she heard a huge, strange scream. It sounded like a chirp from a bluebird, yet haunting and terrible at the same time. She looked around. There, on the ground, was what appeared to be a large pile of turquoise feathers, splattered with red liquid and something much more gory. Suddenly Elazia felt her eyes fill with a watery substance. A teardrop rolled down her cheek and fell from her chin onto the leafy ground. Her knees collapsed her and she began to sob harder than ever. Why was she feeling remorse for this little bird? She had never been this sad before, never felt anything like she did now..

The blonde teenage girl opened her eyes and looked up to see a ton of light shining her way from the glass ceiling. She rolled over and groaned. That was some dream, but why had she had it? Elazia looked at the small collection of photos of her mother, then the lone photo of a man with greasy black hair and pale skin. He had done this to her, separated her from an amazing life she could have had. Violet Black could have lived happily with her daughter, teaching her magic and laughing through it all. Yet her stupid father had interfered, done something illegal, then given up on his aim to be vegetarian and killed his wife, then commited suicide before his daughter could walk. Why did she have to live this stupid life?

User Image

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Where: Dormitory One
                                                                    Who: Lauren
                                                                    Feeling: Tiredness / Excitement

Leanne noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction. noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction. noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction. noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction.

Leanne noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction. noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction. noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction. noun verb adjective preposition metaphor adjective noun interjection preposition adverb verb contraction.

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
~ Lauren Summers ~
User Image

The Peaceful Singer
Lauren opened her eyes slowly to find herself looking up at a number of neon stars that she had stuck to her ceiling. They glowed in the darkness but when the blonde looked at the window straight ahead, narrow beams of light were escaping from the corners of the curtains. She sat up and saw that her dorm-mate, Leanne, was still asleep, so she silently slid from her single bed and walked into her fluffy slippers. Being careful to be as quiet as she could, Lauren opened the door to their shared en suite, then closed it behind her and turned the lock. She then pushed the ornate tap* and began spraying her delicate face with clean, fresh water. It felt good to be awoken like this, to feel the icy liquid run down your lips and make your eyes widen. Lauren then grabbed a face cloth and dried herself, but now she could hear slight movement in the bedroom so hurriedly changed into her everyday clothes and brushed through her hair. It was as soft and silky as it always was, but slightly frizzy so needed to be tamed and tied back into a high pony.

Once completely dressed and ready, Lauren unlocked the bathroom door and crept towards the curtained window. There sat a digital clock that read '08:14'. After reading this, the blonde teenager promptly pulled on a cord that lifted the curtains upward, forcing light into the entire room and admittedly nearly blinding Lauren herself. This seemed to have worked, for her dorm-mate was now sitting bolt upright and rubbing her eyes. "Good morning Leanne! Well, time to wake up, we don't want to be late for Adien now do we?" Lauren was saying this much more loud than usual, to try and awaken her best friend properly. For today, they were going to get their first tattoo.

ooc; for anyone that wants to know, I did pm cherri and asked if her character could be awoken by mine. also sorry to the person who plays adien, but is it okay if they get tattoos today? thanks!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Where: Dormitory One
                                                                    Who: Lauren
                                                                    Feeling: Anticipation / Excitement
                                                                    Wearing: This

Leanne sat bolt upright and looked wildly around. She was in her dorm, and it was no longer dark like when she had her eyes joyfully closed. She turned her head and rubbed her eyes to see a blonde girl standing by her bed, looking slightly smug in a way, but friendly as well. Then she said something about being late for Adien, extremely loudly, which made Leanne jump out of bed and stagger strangely to the bathroom. "Whats the time?" but without waiting for an answer, clanged the door shut and turned the lock. She had a pile of clothes on the shelf, which she left there but put a towel beside the shower. She quickly undressed, opened the shower door, and climbed in.

Leanne turned the handle that made hot water spill out of the shower head, and opened a bottle of shower gel. She rubbed herself down then washed it off, continuing next onto her hair. Going through it with shampoo, washing it away, covering it in soapy conditioner, washing it away. Finally the teen was all washed and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying herself completely. Leanne covered her still dripping hair in another towel, the dressed into a cute combination of a crop top with a vest underneath and denim shorts. She shoved on her favourite All Star sneakers, then grabbed the hairdryer and raced out of the room.

Once perched on the edge of her single bed, she plugged in her hairdryer and pulled off the towel. She could feel her dorm-mate's eyes watching her but ignored them, she had to get ready. Eventually, and to Leanne's horror, it was now '9:36', her hair was dried and tied into a funky side pony with a piece of pink ribbon added. She just added a little bit of lip gloss and mascara, then skipped to the door and beckoned Lauren to follow her. She was feeling a mixture of excited and nervous, for today was tattoo day! Leanne had heard that Adien was really good, but didn't know for sure and felt like she was leaving it a little to chance. Then again, there were many things she would do to annoy the headmistress, and this was one of them.

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
yum_strawberry I have something to say...

{Text Goes Here}

...Did you enjoy reading my quote? yum_strawberry

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Angelina Baxter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clan: Explorer
Strength: 93 / 100
Intelligence: 87 / 100
Evil Rating: 6 / 100
Special Skill: Quick Thinking

Caleb Cruz
Strength: 98 / 100
Intelligence: 64 / 100
Evil Rating: 4 / 100
Special Skill: Super Strength

Sophia Thomas
Strength: 45 / 100
Intelligence: 74 / 100
Evil Rating: 7 / 100
Special Skill: Deadly Attraction

Daniel Ness
Strength: 94 / 100
Intelligence: 32 / 100
Evil Rating: 12 / 100
Special Skill: Ability to build shelters in the wild

Kathy Murhak
Strength: 63 / 100
Intelligence: 98 / 100
Evil Rating: 1 / 100
Special Skill: Ritual and Meditation Speed

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Vladimir Black

Clan; Supernatural
Strength; 94 / 100
Intelligence; 67 / 100
Evil Rating; 96 / 100
Special Skill; Vampire

Ingrid Black
Clan; Supernatural
Strength; 90 / 100
Intelligence; 87 / 100
Evil Rating; 42 / 100
Special Skill; Vampire

Eddie MacBarn
Clan; Supernatural
Strength; 47 / 100
Intelligence; 93 / 100
Evil Rating; 22 / 100
Special Skill; Centaur

Gabriella
Clan; Supernatural
Strength; 23 / 100
Intelligence; 96 / 100
Evil Rating; 1 / 100
Special Skill; Angel

Aofie Elmwood
Clan; Supernatural
Strength; 98 / 100
Intelligence; 74 / 100
Evil Rating; 50 / 100
Special Skill; Elf

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
King Alexander III
Clan: Royals
Strength: 13 / 100
Intelligence: 54 / 100
Evil Rating: 12 / 100
Special Skill: Ruling the Kingdom

Queen Marianna
Strength: 42 / 100
Intelligence: 78 / 100
Evil Rating: 26 / 100
Special Skill: Defending her throne

Princess Honey
Strength: 68 / 100
Intelligence: 94 / 100
Evil Rating: 4 / 100
Special Skill: Reading, writing and acting

Prince Rhydian
Strength: 93 / 100
Intelligence: 21 / 100
Evil Rating: 8 / 100
Special Skill: Impractical Bravery

Princess Daniella
Strength: 63 / 100
Intelligence: 98 / 100
Evil Rating: 2 / 100
Special Skill: Dance

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Harley White

Clan; Outsider
Strength; 42 / 100
Intelligence; 56 / 100
Evil Rating; 11 / 100
Special Skill; Distracting Enemies

Nick Anderson
Clan; Outsider
Strength; 73 / 100
Intelligence; 92 / 100
Evil Rating; 39 / 100
Special Skill; Magic Act

Caty Lorrison
Clan; Outsider
Strength; 56 / 100
Intelligence; 87 / 100
Evil Rating; 15 / 100
Special Skill; Talk to Animals

Aaron Icey
Clan; Outsider
Strength; 86 / 100
Intelligence; 50 / 100
Evil Rating; 11 / 100
Special Skill; Agressiveness

Naomi Chalmers
Clan; Outsider
Strength; 24 / 100
Intelligence; 96 / 100
Evil Rating; 8 / 100
Special Skill; Hair Styling

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Blade Simpson
Clan; Battle
Strength; 98 / 100
Intelligence; 82 / 100
Evil Rating; 9 / 100
Special Skill; Multiple Weapons

Eliza Montgomery
Clan; Battle
Strength; 89 / 100
Intelligence; 56 / 100
Evil Rating; 42 / 100
Special Skill; Deciet

Owen Neil
Clan; Battle
Strength; 96 / 100
Intelligence; 22 / 100
Evil Rating; 49 / 100
Special Skill; Battling with bare hands

Carter Davis
Clan; Battle
Strength; 98 / 100
Intelligence; 26 / 100
Evil Rating; 47 / 100
Special Skill; Fighter's Mind

Aro
Clan; Battle
Strength; 100 / 100
Intelligence; 99 / 100
Evil Rating; 50 / 100
Special Skill; Most Powerful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items