Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 >

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
Hello everyone! ^^ I recently made a new avatar and I was thinking about adding one last thing to it, but I wasn't sure if I should... And if I do, which to choose! Here are the avatars:
User Image
The only difference between them is they each have a jewel on their chests. (Except #2)
So... Which do you think looks best? Do you have any tips you think would make it look better? Does it look too cheap? ;P Please help! Thank you :3
I hate having a shallow opinion, but they all seem captivating. ^_^;

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Griff The Vagabond
I hate having a shallow opinion, but they all seem captivating. ^_^;
Lol, thanks Griff X3 And thanks for at least coming by! ^^
I like avatar #3. It stands out. :3

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
top_muffins
I like avatar #3. It stands out. :3
Alright! ^^ Thank you very much! (Love your avi, by the way X3)

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Definitely number 3
has that touch of fantasy with the chest jewel
imitates the texture of the eyes but not a completely replica
as well as continuing the whole fighter/warrior theme

Fashionable Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
I like the first one.

The head area seems bare, though, due to the lack of head accessories and a mouth. If you hate mouths, or something, try a Wingding face mask. Try a black and silver Lovely Genie Headpiece, too.

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
`April
Definitely number 3
has that touch of fantasy with the chest jewel
imitates the texture of the eyes but not a completely replica
as well as continuing the whole fighter/warrior theme

I guess you're right! biggrin Originally, I wanted to add it because I'm so used to wearing a Pendant, but the layering doesn't allow any of mine to show up. I remembered looking at these jewels, so I decided to give them a try! ^^ Thank you very much for the comments on them and voting!
          I'm going to be the odd one out and go with number 4. XD
          I think the light gem helps distribute the lighter color/white throughout the avatar, while to me the black one just seems to blend right in to the outfit. If not 4 then probably 1, for pretty much the same reasons.

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Ave Machina
I like the first one.

The head area seems bare, though, due to the lack of head accessories and a mouth. If you hate mouths, or something, try a Wingding face mask. Try a black and silver Lovely Genie Headpiece, too.

It's true, I'm not a fan of mouths sweatdrop And I did feel like the head might be a little bare. I just tried the mask, it looks okay, but it comes up so high on the face that it makes the eye look a little... Strange. I also tried adding the Lovely Genie Headpiece, but my light skin makes it hard to see the silver and only two black dots are visible... Thank you for the suggestions, though! ^^; A mask is a good idea! I might be able to find a shorter mask on the Marketplace or Tektek... -Starts searching-

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Secksy Man Nips
          I'm going to be the odd one out and go with number 4. XD
          I think the light gem helps distribute the lighter color/white throughout the avatar, while to me the black one just seems to blend right in to the outfit. If not 4 then probably 1, for pretty much the same reasons.
Ah, very good points! 3nodding Thank you for voting! ^^
          You're welcome C:

I like the suggestion of a mask, or something to cover the lower face. I can't quite place the item that's coming to mind though, I'd have to open tektek and look around. D:

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Secksy Man Nips
          You're welcome C:

I like the suggestion of a mask, or something to cover the lower face. I can't quite place the item that's coming to mind though, I'd have to open tektek and look around. D:
Well, you don't have to if you don't want too :3 I'm sure I'll find something eventually if I keep looking around!
I would say the first or third. The first gem brings out the color of your eyes. While the third one helps shows off the the dark warrior look.

MorningPanda's Senpai

Timid Star

19,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
xXLightSerenityXx
I would say the first or third. The first gem brings out the color of your eyes. While the third one helps shows off the the dark warrior look.
Yup! Just what I was thinking when I picked 'em~ X3 Thanks for voting, Serenity!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff