Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Okay, so here's the problem:
Right now I am on an iPad that doesn't have flash player and for some reason I cannot copy img codes from photobucket. Buuuut I need this one pic for a role-play that I'm in.

What I need someone to do is go to photobucket, in the search type in "anime green hair", skip to page 9, and post the picture that I need. It is the 3rd pic from the left and it is a guy with green hair and a black hat and he is hanging upside-down.

If you could do this for me, I would love you forever! <3
[img]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Guys/BoyorGirlAnime.jpg[/img]

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Chazzy Chaz Benito
[img]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Guys/BoyorGirlAnime.jpg[/img]

Thank you!! heart
srsishere
Chazzy Chaz Benito

Thank you!! heart

You're welcome.
User Image

(Also-the pic was on page 6, not page 9)
The iPad probably made it a different page since the screen is all different. And you don't need Flash to copy the code. I've done it before on my iPhone.

Thank yhu for listening.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
iEpic Crayons
User Image

The iPad probably made it a different page since the screen is all different. And you don't need Flash to copy the code. I've done it before on my iPhone.

Thank yhu for listening.

Oh sorry sweatdrop and idk if it really is the flash thing, but I can't even copy things that are in those code box thingies.
User Image

It was on page 9, if this is the picture she was talking about.
srsishere
iEpic Crayons
User Image

Thank yhu for listening.

Oh sorry sweatdrop and idk if it really is the flash thing, but I can't even copy things that are in those code box thingies.
User Image

Are you sure you can't? Double tap the box that has the code then click Select All then tap again and select copy. I'm not sure if that's exactly correct, but its something like that.

Thank yhu for listening.
Chazzy Chaz Benito
User Image

User Image

I know which picture she was talking about and for me it was on Page 6. Maybe my screen is bigger? I don't know.

Thank yhu for listening.
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
User Image

User Image

I know which picture she was talking about and for me it was on Page 6. Maybe my screen is bigger? I don't know.

Thank yhu for listening.

A bigger screen wouldn't change the page it is on. I'm on my laptop (13" wink and she's on her iPad. That has a smaller screen but it's on the same page as it is on mine. I don't know why it was different for you.
Chazzy Chaz Benito
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
User Image

User Image

Thank yhu for listening.

A bigger screen wouldn't change the page it is on. I'm on my laptop (13" wink and she's on her iPad. That has a smaller screen but it's on the same page as it is on mine. I don't know why it was different for you.
User Image

o.O
Me neither.
On my phone and on my laptop its both on page 6.

Thank yhu for listening.
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
User Image

User Image

Thank yhu for listening.

User Image

o.O
Me neither.

Thank yhu for listening.

It's changed pages again, now it's on page 8, and it's flipped so he's right side up.
Chazzy Chaz Benito
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
User Image

User Image

Thank yhu for listening.

User Image

o.O
Me neither.

Thank yhu for listening.

It's changed pages again, now it's on page 8, and it's flipped so he's right side up.
User Image

I see the flipped thing, but its on page 7 for me. And I'm going to stop posting in this thread, since this is hijacking her Q&A question thread. So bai.
[Edit] And how the hell did this thread get into the chatterbox?

Thank yhu for listening.
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
iEpic Crayons
Chazzy Chaz Benito
User Image

User Image

Thank yhu for listening.

User Image

o.O
Me neither.

Thank yhu for listening.

User Image

I see the flipped thing, but its on page 7 for me. And I'm going to stop posting in this thread, since this is hijacking her Q&A question thread. So bai.
[Edit] And how the hell did this thread get into the chatterbox?

Thank yhu for listening.

someone must have reported it as "misplaced" or something

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers