models
astrid berges-frisbey
rachel bilson
megan fox
taylor momsen
adriana lima
jessica alba
hayley williams
scarlett johanesson (chelsea hanna-beth blake)
frieda rose (nessa-rose madeline athers)
brookelle bones
sarah ruba
emily browning
zooey deschanel
avril
anne hathaway
nicole linkletter
susan coffey (emerson marguerite rilles
olivia wilde
emma roberts
britney spears
zoe kimball
lady gaga
taylor swift
hanna beth (zora anghelescu)
olivia hussey
elsie enchanted
morena baccarin
britt robertson (samantha blake)
zoe sandals
gabrielle wilde
ashley benson
blake lively
phoebe tonkin (llewella mancer)

avan jogia (kollin "kole" chevrolet)
munro chambers (cornelius aurel daxton)
alex evans
andy sixx
bill kaulitz
tom kaulitz
chace crawford
edward westwick
zac efron
george boleyn
tait geijer
nicholas hoult
alex turner
josh peck
ryan reynolds
james franco
alex mckee
michael trevino

Link to my Samples Thread

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

█ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐ █ ▐

мυsιc ɗιє łιєвє мєιиєs łєвєиs -- austrian rose

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

online ↓↓ offline ↓↓ away ↓↓ mobile ↓↓ disconnected

remember the name » renate edelstein

home » going on a walk through vienna

can't be tamed » i'm well, i suppose

living in a dream » n-no one

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

мυsιc ιs мy łαиԍυαԍє - so sρєαк ιт ωιтн мє CHATROOM

Hello. And how are you today?
                            ( /waves shyly )

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ʁєɗ} тнє нєʁø ιs нєʁє! {wнιтє} taking over the WORLD! {вlυє}

say my name, say my name » alfred f. jones, baby.

coming home » hn~ in my bed still...

animal i have become » still a bit sleepy...

disco romancing, disco romancing » please. who doesn't love a hero?

мυsιc ιs мy łαиԍυαԍє - so sρєαк ιт ωιтн мє CHATROOM

Hnnnn~ is it morning already?
                            ( /yawns and stretches )

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ci sono cose che nessuno ti dira
ci sono cose che nessuno ti dara ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
sei nato e morto qua, sei nato e morto qua
nato nel paese delle mezze verita

▐ ▃▃ ►

there are things nobody will tell you
there are things nobody will give you
you're born and you die here
you're born in the country of half-truths

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xxx can't you see that earth revolve?
███ ██████████████ ████████
xxxx doesn't it ever get tired of rotating?

User Image
xxxxand you're sure that it's a circle and not a square?
xxxx BASILICUM DE LUCA
xxxxxxxxxx what if the earth ██ was monochrome?
xxxxx ` katekyo hitman reborn! xxxxx delfino italiano ↱ basil ↓→ 雨の守護者 ▃▃ watch the tranquility FALL

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
FALLING FROM THE SKY ARE MEMORIES OF PAIN

is
at full healthslightly injuredmoderately injuredseverely injuredcritically injured/losing consciousness

TOMORROW AND TODAY IT'LL RAIN, IT'LL RAIN

User Image

BUT I DON'T NEED A SHIELD I'LL MOVE ON WITHOUT FAIL

███ inventory
in my bag ↪ normal cell phone, wallet, school things, switchblade, work cell phone
outfit ↪ a black crop top, a union jack hoodie, white skinny jeans, tiny silver hoop earrings, my backpack, a couple of bruises and no shoes. for now.
in my ears ↪ this

███ companions
no one

TO THE KINGDOM FAIR UP HIGH WHERE I HAIL, WHERE I HAIL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WANT TO COME TO MY KINGDOM WITH ME ? i'm in the school, at Luke's locker
          It wasn't until Nessa-Rose let her back touch the cold metal of her locker that everything hit her in a rush, one after the other, like a boxer's rolling, relentless punches.

Pain was the first feeling that crawled up her body, and she knew why. That b*****d at the meeting had snapped and practically ripped her arm out of her socket. It was still sore, even though she'd popped back into place a while ago. The side of her head throbbed - that's where the revolver hit her as it was knocked out of his hands and went flying across the room, smacking her in the temple before ungracefully tumbling into her hands. She could feel the splattering of bruises across her arms and the large one on her stomach pulsing in a completely different rhythm, slow and hard, nothing like the fast, sharp pangs her head gave her. Her cheek burned from where it meant the asphalt earlier this morning, but her ankle - her possibly twisted ankle turned down all of the white noise the other pains made, tapped the microphone to test it, and screamed. Screamed bloody ******** murder at her.

Nessa chuckled darkly under her breath, popping a peppermint in her mouth and sucking on it, relishing the smooth, sweet flavor. She tips her head back and sighs, for the moment content. Everything just sort of melted away with the red color on the mint... from the raging fight, to the bodies strewn across the floor to the chase along the streets, to the final moments where she sat on that rooftop, utterly dazed, her eyeslids the only responsive part of her body.

Exhaustion came next, and it practically uppercut her into oblivion as she sunk onto the floor by her locker, her legs nothing more than tubes of peach rubber. The last time she had slept had been... when? Thirty hours ago? If she pushed herself she could function a little while longer... but she couldn't afford to deal with the utterly nasty crash that came with that. Not now, at least. Hopefully, she could ditch lunch and take a nap in the library or something like that.

... No, wait. She actually needed to eat something. Damn it, she really needed to stop neglecting her health for her job's sake.

Well, she could possibly fake ill and head to the infirmary, skip her afternoon classes and sleep. Nothing wrong with that - only one of her afternoon classes was actually important, and she could very easily get the notes if she wanted. Like from Luke Trayner, for example, who was just across the way, putting things into his locker.

She awkwardly pushed herself up from the floor, her body begging her to stop moving, and slowly (but as straight and poised as one possibly could with a possibly sprained ankle - she had a reputation to uphold) and headed over to where he stood, stopping in front of the locker beside him. She gently leaned her left shoulder against it, raising her thumbnail to her mouth and instantly finding her eyes gravitated to the ground, as that cold, paralyzing feel brushed over her.

Confession time, anyone? Nessa was, for reasons unknown, incredibly shy. She was just... born that way, it seemed, unable to fully let people in and more inclined to keep to herself. However she became such a popular person remained a mystery even to her sometimes - she could talk to people, socialize, get to know them... but she just... couldn't make eye-contact with them. It was extremely difficult for her to do so, just because of an old adage that had been sealed in her brain: that the eyes were the windows to the soul. And little Nessa didn't want her soul examined by countless of strangers - neither did the older one. So she simply avoided eye-contact. If she looked at another part of their face, or looked away, or even closed her eyes for a while, she was fine. She just couldn't slip.

So when she went to approach him, instead of turning him around to face him, or waiting for her to notice him, she decided to merely whisper her request in his ear. Simple, no? But as she went to execute this, she'd forgotten a few important things:
          1. He was taller than her.
          2. She wasn't wearing heels... hell, she wasn't wearing shoes at the moment. She'd thrown them off of her after she messed up her ankle trying to get out of the house on time.
          3. In order to even reach his ear, she'd have to stand on her toes.
          4. Standing on her toes required two, normally-functioning, ******** ankles.

... Needless to say, it didn't execute as smoothly as she wanted. She ended up wobbling so bad that she tipped forward and crashed into his back. While normally, she wouldn't object to having to grip onto Luke Trayner (for the Queen's sake, look at the boy) so tightly, today she wasn't up to her normal "I came, I saw, I conquered" routine. She just wanted painkillers and sleep at the moment, to hell with gorgeous men.

"Sorry...!" she gasped out, shoving herself off of him and stumbling, only just managing to catch herself before she fell. "I - Lucas, I'm truly sorry about that, really I..." Her eyes flicked over to something else, anything else, and found herself staring at a pair of ridiculously high purple pumps. A gentle smirk crossed her face at the sight of them, and she coolly slipped her gaze up, an eyebrow raised as she trained her gaze on her impossible shoes.

"You sure you can walk in those, now?" she said lightly, silently cursing herself for being so tired. Her accent would always play a role in some of the words she spoke, but when she was drowsy, she dropped herself straight into Cockney territory. Combined that with how low and soft her voice normally was, and it was remarkable that anyone could understand her at all. "I'd rather not have to explain to your parents that a pebble took down their little darling." She giggled, gently moving in and wrapping her arms around Anastasia in a warm hug, trying desperately not to hiss in pain as Ana's body touched every single sore spot on her own. "It's nice to see you, you look lovely, but I'd expect no less from you." She stepped back and quickly slid her gaze over Luke, giving him a tiny smile before snapping her eyes onto Anastasia's cardigan sweater, gently reaching over and righting a button slipping back into its hole. At her friend's snarling insult to the girl putting up posters, she merely sighed, shaking her head and wondering what sort of fool would run around doing that while Anastasia was still on patrol. She looked like she'd been at the school before - Nessa knew her face - so how had she not learned that by now?

Silly child.

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
---Scevola Solange De Luca---

T h e---B a s i c s
You can call me
____[Scev. No one really gives me nicknames, now that I put my finger to it. ]
By the way, give me gifts on
____[February 6th]
I'm not that old!
____[Eighteen]
Come on now, you can't tell?
____[Female]
Hey good looking!
____[I play for both teams.]
Familia is everything to me
____[A rather proud member of the Varia team, I am. ]
I've always got my buddy with me
____[My box weapon is a dark emerald box, with silver edging around the box. A bright white lightning strike streaks across the box and the opening is surrounded by bursts of tiny white lightning bolts.]
My flame's best friend
____[My box weapon's a loon. That's a bird, similar to a duck in case you weren't aware. ]
Burn Baby!
____[Lightning]
          "To draw damage to herself and away from the rest of the Family, serving as a lightning rod."
          Lightning is a powerful element when correctly harnessed and distributed. When done incorrectly, however, it can and will easily backfire. Playing with lightning is like gambling with every cent you have - it's risky, it's thrilling, and it relies surely on luck. Skill comes into play only once one is able to efficiently harness such energy and use to it their advantage.
          My skill is utilized with a notorious figure in lightning's vast history. Lances of my own creation, similar to lightning rods. Although I am not completely sure how to wield all six of the lances yet, I can use four, and I have recently developed a new technique using two thirds of my lances to pinpoint the electricity energy into one focus point, then fire that charged energy into any direction I wish. While, yes, lightning is potent, the process of charging it to do as I please is slightly lengthy, which I am in the process of fixing, so be surprised or don't, but I actually do not use my lightning abilities often in battle. My lances can do quite a bit of damage on their own.

Y o u---S h o u l d---K n o w
Wow thanks! I love this!
____[Inventing. Whatever isn't always there, I can dream up, and the sight of seeing my dreams come alive is a feeling that one can only experience in order to understand. ]
Thank you, I like these
____[Working with computers a.k.a. computer hacking. ]
____[Cooking. Because it's fun. Don't judge.]
____[Being in Italy. ]
____[A successful situation or person manipulation It's all good fun. ]
____[... Cael. But that's something you can take to the grave with you. ]
Ugh, why did you give me these?
____[Marshmallows. I cannot stand them and it also doesn't help that a certain someone insists on keeping them by her 24/7. ]
____[Making mistakes. ]
____[Watching people die. I can kill them, but I can't watch it. ]
____[Falling in love. ]
____[... Water. ]
I know its irrational, but I'm really afraid of
____[My final two dislikes are also my fears. ]
I wish I may, I wish I might on the first star I see tonight
____[To be one of the most notorious inventors known on the planet. ]

I---A m---F a s h i o n---F o r w a r d
Can you see my soul?
____[Green]
What? Yes it's real!
____[It's naturally auburn, but I dyed it black. ]
I'm not too short am I?
____[Five feet... three inches. Six with my stilettos. ]
Excuse you! I am perfect sized
____[118]
          I care nothing for fashion, to tell you the truth. While I do have a wardrobe for my missions and whatnot so it LOOKS like I care, I don't. At home I usually just wear whatever reaches my hand first. I'm often donned in a simple, usually over-sized T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Or a jumpsuit, because I'm addicted to wearing those when I'm in my studio. Also heels, but that's only due to me being vertically challenged. However I will at random points in the month change up my style and sneak into the other side of my closet, which is filled with corsets and heels at a lethal height.
          Ah, the infamous tattoo question. I do have one, believe it or not. It's "I love you" in Japanese across my lower back. And yes, my tattoo artist was Japanese, so I could confirm its correctness. I also have a few scars, I have a little one on my hand shaped like an X. Then there's the one underneath my jaw. Then... my left leg. That scars runs itself from my calf up to my knee, makes a loop around my knee and then continues further up to make another loop around my upper thigh. The story behind that is quite interesting.

I n---A---L a n d---F a r---A w a y
          Behind the beauty and the lies that become Sabela Rivaldi was a shell of a girl gone horribly wrong, only surviving off of this fairytale character she's created for herself. Lothario De Luca could see through this ruse. And in fact, he did, the very second his eyes met hers. And yet, he fell in love with her regardless, thinking he could cure the pain and take her away from it.

Sabela Rivaldi mearly saw another potential victim to her charm when she observed Lothario De Luca for the first time. He was a good kid, generally keeping to himself and the few friends he had. He excelled in his science classes. But to Sabela, nothing special. She deduced him to be just another toy until the real object of her affections lost interest in his newfound girlfriend (she wasn't that heartless).

Only thing is, despite his "boring" exterior, Lothario had a passion that rivaled only her own. Sabela, disturbingly, never grew bored with him. And soon she found that she possibly cared for him more than he did her (and she did anything else), she rebelled against such feeling in the only way she could - by using her father's mafia connections to eliminate him.

But she loved him too much. Not even a day after calling in the hit, she immediately rushed in to stop the operation. And she suddenly found herself throwing her arms around him, apologizing over and over and asking her to marry him.

He accepted, of course.

But their backwards paradise quickly dissolved and died. It all started with the birth of their daughter, which was an unplanned mistake. Lothario didn't want a child at the age of nineteen, and Sabela suddenly saw a much more controlling and colder side to her normally placid husband. Sabela hated it, running away to Japan to a friend of hers from high school. While Kasumi was rahter pissed about her arriving three months pregnant and without a single explanation, but she let her stay anyway. She only managed to stay for two weeks before a group of suited men arrived to take her back.

Sabela wasn't the only one with mafia connections, apparently. Thanks to the fact that he was married to Sabela, he also had connections. This didn't sit well with Sabela, who hated the fact that her husband had the ability to control her.She put up with this fact for the remaining six months until she gave birth to her daughter, who Lothario named Scevola, and Sabela named Solange.

Scevola was raised in a rather tense household, with strangers coming in and out and her parents either gone or avoiding each other. At a young age, she had no motherly figure to look up to, because she never grew attached to her parents, a condition that Sabela found odd. Someone not attached to her? And that person being the one she gave LIFE to? Adding insult to injury, much? But once again, there was nothing Sabela could do about it.

I---A m---N o t---W h o---I---A m---T o d a y---B u t---I---W h o---I---W a n t---T o---B e---T o m o r r o w
          Personality here. Try to make at least one paragraph.

G o t---A n y t h i n g---E l s e
          Anything else you'd like to say? Any pictures you'd like to add? Insert here. *NOTE: If you are adding pictures, put them in url format; that is, use the URL button, NOT IMG.

T h e---P u p p e t---M a s t e r
          special agent everest

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ԍσssιρ ιs мy łαиԍυαԍє - so sρєαк ιт ωιтн мє world

Blonde hair falling, brown eyes widening, pink lips smirking, slender fingers typing. Jane Wilkes Booth was a blur of colors and movements and evil motives. But what else was sweet little Janie to do on the weekends? Go out and party? No, it was Jane's job to stay sober and record the events for the all the wasted people to stress over as they slowly got leaked. The only thing was, Jane had no contact with her main source.

"Ugh! Mimi, where the hell are you?" she said, silently cursing her voice for being so soft and sweet-sounding. She would have loved to yell at someone, scream at them, sure, but her voice never got loud enough. It was obnoxious.

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

I A M ` A ` DOCTORxxxxxxxxxx
      F U L L ' N A M E : Istvan Mikal Hedervary-Arany
      A G E : 25
      G E N D E R : Male
      S E X U A L I T Y : Bisexual, usually prefers females
      H E I G H T : 5'9''
      W E I G H T : 149
      O C C U P A T I O N : Doctor
      L I K E S : his job (to an extent), social gatherings, novels, painting, playing chess, being around people, nature, life itself
      D I S L I K E S : death, losing touch with people he loves, being alone, water (drowning), anti-social people, dark, enclosed spaces, any type of frog or toad
      A N Y T H I N G ` E L S E ? : Istvan always keeps his hair in a ponytail, more for the fact that it gets in his way a bit. However, he never actually goes to get it cut - only trimmed - because even if it is impractically long, he still likes his hair that way. He also has a tattoo on his ankle of the United Kingdom and another on his side that is wrriten in Hungarian, but translates back to "look at all of the lonely people". Istvan doesn't have an Hungarian accent, but a British one. While this seems odd, it isn't once you remember he was raised in the UK and not in Hungary.

I T S ` A B O U T ` M Exxxxxxxxxxx
      P E R S O N A ` : Istvan gets away with a lot of things simply because no one expects it to be him. Who suspects the quiet, bright-eyed, Tourettes-inflicted Hungarian? Just because he seems so perfectly normal doesn't mean he doesn't know how to get what he wants. He's perfectly capable of being a terrible person if he wishes to be, he just doesn't. He tries to find the best in humanity and the best in people at all times, but when he can't, his mood sours instantly. He can't take it when he watches the value of human life disintigrate in front of him, because what if that happens to him?
      S I N : It wasn't really a sin, but more of the need to be around people far, far lower than himself. He thinks he can make a difference and can make them better.
      M E N T A L N E S S : Tourettes' Syndrome, does that count?
      B I O ` : Exactly a month before his son was due to be born, Kaleb Hedervary sat in a worn leather armchair with a bottle of wine as a consultant, and dreamed up a scheme to get his only son out of the hands on the woman that he was forced to have as a mother. Kaleb hadn't known what a shrew Irma would turn out to be until it was far too late and he ws in far too deep. At least he could save his son from her. And the plan unraveled, eventually involving him to get up and go through the black address book he hadn't touched since college to find a name he hadn't thought of since they last met: Katharine Hedervary.

The plan was simple enough: kidnap infant Istvan from the hospital and raise him, and for something that relied so heavily on chance, Katharine pulled it off flawlessly. By the time Irma could stay conscious long enough to realize that her son was missing, Katharine and her new baby boy were gone. Kaleb was utterly relieved. At least now Irma couldn't turn her son into her personal servant/punching-bag/... whatever else, like she had to her husband.

Katharine made up the story that she found him on her doorstep one morning - the local media immediately fawned over the news piece: for a woman who has always wanted a child she suddenly gets one at the randomest of times. While she never did change the baby's name, she did give Istvan her last name instead of his given name, Anary, however for Istvan's tenth birthday, she told him the truth. Istvan then took to using his parent's name as well as his adopted name, but he never had any desire to meet his parents. Maybe that's where his need to believe in humanity began with: the first people he thought were beyond helping were his parents.

... At least he hasn't gone to kill them yet.

U S E R N A M E xxxxxx
      special agent everest

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

opposites attract! ¹ ²¹ ² FIRE ↺ and ICE ┇┇┇ (lava & glaciers)

███
            iceland, but you can call me marsellius

███
            my bedroom.

███
            ... in pain ... paperwork + bookcase + head-on collison = giant bump on my forehead = OW. D:

███
            d-don't ask me that! >///<

do you have to get in my way, 24 hours a day, just because i'm hot like that... CHATROOM?

Goodm ornng... I saw this on Norge's computer and decided to try itmyself. Besides, it'll be good for promoting tourism.
                              Sorry about the typeos. I'm not looking at the screen. I have to keep thisicepack on my head and holding it to my head is too much effort. So it's on my pilow and I'm keeping my head down on it.
                              Much easier. ( / heaves a sigh )

,,, Is anyone online so I can figute out who everyone is? These suernames are confusing.

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
      User Image
      x x( ♥ )x xLETICIA◞♡* GUERRA
      x▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
      x x x» ▪ Portugal ❥⋮⌠special agent everest 」
      x x x» ▪ ❝ once a pirate ➠ always a pirate ❞ █ empress ♔ of the west 【 love 】, explorer of the east 【 愛 】

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

v a n i t a s

&
        n a m i n e

Just wanted to swing in and say, "Hi". I recently joined the roleplay and all, and I'm currently working on Namine and Vanitas's layout, but it'll be done soon so I can post and all.

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
        v a n i t a s

&
        n a m i n e

life cuts across time
and while becoming calm,
cuts eternity's records
into two overlapping spirals and dies

i'll recite
this song
and carve a moment's memory
into people's hearts

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Fireworks. That is what Namine so desperately wanted him to see with her, and that is what she so painstakingly and stealthily had been reminding him about for the entire day. The ENTIRE. DAY. Granted, he could never hate her, but she could work her way under his skin and hit that last working nerve of his that was only connected just so by a thin, wiry thread. That was a quality about her that he loathed. But oh well. Not like Vanitas could do much about it, considering that it was he who had taken her in anyway. And yet... he liked her, in a family-sort-of-way only, but still. She wasn't a bad girl to be around and she at least cared about him and noticed him... which was nice.

Vanitas gave a deep, snort of a sigh and pulled his knees up to his chest. He was sitting outside beside the girl's dorm room waiting for Namine to show, and it was extremely boring. Listing things of that he'd rather be doing had been entertaining for a little while, whistling random tunes could only suffice for so long, and he just really wanted to find a plaything. Someone to bother, someone to annoy. Someone to make his whole day just a little worthwhile. He strummed his fingers on his knee excitedly and went through a little list in his head... surely, surely, surely he could find someone. Like the little Rue girl. ... What was her name? He couldn't recall and probably wouldn't be able to: remembering required encoding, encoding required caring. Oh, she was a little doll: like china, beautiful and fragile and so very easy to drop on its head and watch it break. But of course, it wasn't like Vanitas could actually do anything about her - by the time he'd actually gotten off his lazy a** to go find her, Namine walked outside.

"I'm so sorry!" his sister said in lieu of a hello, holding her sketch pad close to her chest and shaking her head. "I - I lost it, and I was looking everywhere for it and I thought I'd left it here, or there, or there and I really did keep you waiting, didn't I, and I know how you hate waiting and -" she finally stopped to draw in a breath (that whole last sentence was spoken without a single one taken - Vanitas was impressed yet again) and closed her eyes, sliding the sketch pad up over her rapidly darkening cheeks.

"If you promise never to ramble like that, apology accepted. I hate when you ramble," he grumbled as he folded his arms. He was lying, really. He actually thought it was funny, how embarassed she got when she "failed" to make him happy. In truth, she didn't fail. He was... well, while using the term didn't exactly feel right to him, he was going to use it anyway: he felt... happy... just with her around. She understood him. He understood her.

Even they barely shared a thing in common.

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
      xx xx❛ ▬ raise your ◞*weapon↴
      User Image
                    ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                    xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                    xx
                    ₀₁⋮ the lady luck keyblade / "cura"
                    xx
                    ₀₂⋮ kingdom hearts
                    xx
                    ₀₃⋮ special agent everest
                    xx
            αs αє мy łαиԍυαԍє - so sρєαк ιт ωιтн мє

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
v a n i t a s
&
        n a m i n e

life cuts across time
and while becoming calm,
cuts eternity's records
into two overlapping spirals and dies

i'll recite
this song
and carve a moment's memory
into people's hearts

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"For the last time," Vanitas ground out one word at a time, driving his foot into one of the bars on the stool and folding his arms together so tight he almost cut off his own circulation. "I. Will. Not. Socialize." His sister, always the driving force behind all the things he didn't want to do, just smiled and continued with her sketch of Vanitas. She lifted another pencil, this one a rich amber color for his eyes.

"Vanitas, we can't avoid people anymore. It was inevitable yesterday, and its inevitable today." She put the pencil to paper and began shading in the color. "I'm not talking to stupid people. It'll lower my intelligence." Due to the picture, Vanitas had to keep his head turned towards the books in the library, so it was the tomes on the shelves that received the death glare and the eye-rolling, even though they so obviously didn't deserve it. But he just wasn't in the mood to pretend to be nice - not after yesterday.

"Besides, it's just combat and other stuff today. That doesn't require socialization. And," Vanitas continued, now warming up the subject. "Why do you want me to make friends anyway?" Namine looked up at the ceiling for a moment, contemplating the question before tilting her head back down towards him to give him the answer.

"It's what Master Eraqus would want. He would want you to make a friend or two, Vanitas." The answer was so simple and blunt that it made Vanitas completely break his posture. But what else did he expect from Namine, who could get him to shut up or calm down or stop whatever he was doing. However, did she have to bring up his father of all things? He was so tempted to retaliate, so sorely tempted - but not if she was going to get up and leave him again.

"So what's our schedule? Vanitas mumbled, now refusing to glance in her direction. Namine's smile widened suddenly and she slid out of the chair and placed her sketchpad on the table in front of him.

"It's combat, bestiary in the morning, and then you have robotics and I have drama, and then we have art. And I finished." He lifted the sketchpad and examined the picture. Granted it was only a rough sketch, but even her rough sketches were amazing.

"Impressive." He gave her a rare, crooked grin and tossed the book at her head, then, before she could turn around and retrieve the book he immediately abandoned the chair and ran for it. Why? Not because he was scared of her wrath - oh please - but because by running, he had just initiated another one of their more hardcore activities. Hide-and-seek. ... Mock if you want, but it was hardcore the way THEY played it. Vanitas immediately slid through the library on his heels (because wood floors are easy to slide on) and immediately ducked behind the history section beside a biography of some famous dead guy and another famous dead guy.

They hadn't done anything like this since their days in the mansion - it was nostalgic.

location(s) : in the school, inside the library & also in the school, also inside the library

feeling(s) : stubborn - yes, it's a feeling & tranquil

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas